Snacks on Christmas Day.

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
What snacky things do you have out on Christmas Day? I am a bit stumped this year, other than some cookies, fruit platter and some chocolates, I am not sure what else to put out.

We like to go collect chestnuts from local woods and roast them on the fire :)
Also, it's the only time we get the nut cracker out!
Cheese, crackers.
pretzles
stollen
mince pies

We usually have a cheese ball with crackers, crab dip and crackers, cocktail shrimp, spinach dip and pumpernickel bread.

They do pretzels that are shaped like stars this time of year, DD loves them! Also mr kiplings seasonal cakes. They do elf slices, frosty fancies etc and they never last long round ours

I dont think we eat much more than a standard day? I try not to buy loads.

Chesnuts from park
Pringles
Cheese board

we dont eat anything overally fancy
pringles/doritos
chocolates
nuts

We usually have chocolates/ sweets, nuts and fruit.

I don't really tend to do snacks for Christmas Day. I just let them eat whatever they've been given. We usually all receive some kind of chocolate etc
We do often end up with left over snacks from Christmas Eve which we eat too though. Crisps, nuts, little festive cakes, sausage rolls, that sort of thing.

Oh gosh with the amount of food at lunch I don't find we need much else outside of mealtimes so I don't really plan snacks, I think we tend to dig into gifted chocolate mid afternoon! I know I tend to crave savoury as there's too much chocolate to hand :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->