Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind.
Today at 9dpo I had something very similar to the snotty yellow look cm. My cm has been clear since the beginning of my tww but when I just wiped it was thinker, still stretchy but with a yellowish tinge

It really is so much cheaper hun i spend so much on tests through the month! Ive probably spent about £100 this month! Bad huh!

Yeah hun dont get down weve all had the same symptoms fingers crosse its a lucky thread this month ay!! I think it might be a lucky year lol so many of my frieda have told me their pregnant this year!! One of them only has 1fellopian tube and the other was told her chances of conceiving were 5%!! So were definately in with a chance babes!! Keep your head up :)

Where abouts are you from in england xx

Hey thorpedo, weve come to realise it doesent have much meaning my love weve all had it on cycles when weve gotten :bfn: and then kakae got it this cycle with her :bfp: :) i think its just a rise eastrogen! And can happen at any time! Sorry hun! Hopefully you will get your :bfp: this month and its a good sign fr you :) keep is updated :) xxxx

Hi Thorpedo welcome to the group of yellow snot! :) I am currently 12dpo and still having this yellow snot but not as much as I had before.

Carlie that's a lot of tests lmao. I'm in Cornwall, yeah it's good to you know you guys have had the same and fingers crossed its lucky for all of us x

:haha:Haha charlie!! Group of yellow snot!! How attractive are we pmsl!! Yeah ive had a very small amount today.... Like a speck of it when i wiped but thats it. I cant wait to test in the morning... Im just worried ive got my hopes up so much this cycle that if im not pregnant its going to hit me like a ton of bricks! I just cant see myself getting :af: i really do feel so pregnant!! Xx

I woke up and the first thing I thought of was has Carlie and Charlie peed and posted lol

I'm hoping that we all get our sticky beans. I was just looking back at my post when I was 9-10dpo when I got pregnant with my dd and I guess I was saying the same thing.

So now I have to wait till tonight for you, fingers crossed!!!

Welcome Thorpedo!!

Lmao were all waiting on eachother haha! Its so nice to have someone to get excited with though and if :bfn: nice to have some support too :) my OH even says you spoken to kakae today and now he says you spoken to kakae an charlie today pmsl!! X

Ha funny! My real name is Katie but that might be super weird since you know me as kakae lol I am so damn impatient for these bfps, I'm so hopeful for you all!

And Carlie £100 on tests this month alone??!! I hope your OH doesn't know that lol ;)

Lmao its weird but im definately going to have to start calling you katie now other wise i feel like im calling you kayyy kayyyy haha x

Hahah hes the instigator hahah he bloody buys em for me pmsl! X

Haha the poas enabler! I like him already lol

My husband just rolls his eyes and says why can't I just wait till I miss my period. What does he think I am lol

Morning to you kakae, yeah unfortunately it was a bfn :cry: but I'm not giving up till the :witch: shows herself.

I've been having really bad cramps today all round my right side of pelvis and lower back, felt really heavy too, just wanted to curl up in a ball, but little one had other ideas, just felt like the worst period cramp ever :(

I had the worst cramps ever, like nothing I'd ever felt before the day before and during the day I got my bfp. It felt like someone had their fist in there twisting it all around, horrible!

Haha yeah hes overly excited! Pmsl! Yh ive had cramps and back ache yesterday and today, my bbs are very sore ive now got a terrible headache and im still very bloated xx

Yeah kakae that's what I've had today, just had a 3 hour battle with my little one to get her to sleep :nope: but I've finally won:happydance: lol x

Im gonna have to go to bed girlies ive got a horrible migrane and i cant keep my eyes open but i will messag you as soon as ive woken up and poas lol! Sleep well speak in the morning :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->