Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Bumpity bump bump bump. Good luck ladies!

Morning ladies :) well I've pee'd in my pot just got to go and get some 10miu tests in a mo so I can test it. Still getting pains round my lower back and pelvis :(. How's everyone this morning? Kakae how's pregnant life going lol, and carlie have you Poas yet??? X

Morning girlies, bfn again this morning im conpletely losing hope... 13dpo and not even a hint of a line on a 10miu test.... My bbs are still very sorr and lumpy, ive got horrible back pain, blew my nose this morning and some blood came out, ive got a horrible migraine and i feel like crap.... :af: is probably on her way.... Im not a happy bunny today :(..... You tested yet charlie?? And how are you kakae :) cxx

Argh Carlie so frustrating for you! I'm sure the bfp is just around the corner x

Carlie don't give up hope as some woman aren't getting bfp until 15/16 dpo, it's not over till the :witch: shows herself properly. Haven't tested yet, have my sample ready just going to go and get the 10miu tests, but even if its negative I'm not giving up hope just yet, my boobs were killing me when I woke up this morning and I've had more bad cramps, i never get sore boobs before af and normally on get a few twinges the day before, rather than the god awful cramps I had yesterday and today, also not every woman has implantation spotting. So don't give up yet mrs! ;) x

Im kind of losing all hope tbh hunny! I felt so positive but now just feel crappy... I dont think id be that lucky babes x

Have you been to the shops yet Charlie?? Go, go, go!

Ill try and stay positive :) just keeping my fingers crossed for you today charlie!! Be nice to have another bfp on the thread today! Give me sumin to smile about x

Don't lose hope, its fine, you've still got time!! Do you usually get all these symptoms before AF? No you don't, something's up, just gotta wait it out :)

No not all these symptoms, i just hope im not having some weird phantom pregnancy! Lol knowing my luck!! X

Whatever it is we will be here for ya but until that silly red witch comes you're still in it kiddo :)

Thankyou hun :) really appreciate that! Fingers crossed i implanted late ay xx

Well I did, you're right at the time I did the test and I wiped and there was blood so I still hadn't gotten my positive by now yet xx

Ive not had any bleeding though but i dnt remember getting inplantation bleeding woith my other pregnancies either so maybe i just dint get it xx

Yeah I don't remember getting it either. Now if Charlie could hurry up back from the pharmacy and test so I can go to bed lol I remember there being a boots on every corner in England, surely you're back to test now ;)

Haha shes gone to superdrug they arent as common as boots unfortunately! Pmsl! But yeah charlie hurry up im on the edge of my seat here lol xx

Hi ladies, sorry for the delay, have done test and its a bfn :(, but you know what it's still not over yet! ;) xx

Sorry to hear that hun!! Lets keep our hopes up together babe!!

You know what carlie, I do still feel different to the last couple months, and tbh looking at google a lot of women don't get bfp till 15 dpo, and some not till well after they have missed a period, and if the cramps we had was indeed implanting then its gonna be a day or so before it picks anything up ;) so it's not over yet lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->