Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Fingers crossed although my bloating has gone right down and my crrvix has gone harder now! Im trying to stay positive and hope for the best! I could have sworn i was pregnant 2-3 days ago now im not so sure xxx

See my cervix is still a bit soft and still really high, but they do say its not a good indicator as everyone is different, have to stay positive for now, until Mother Nature shows up with that ribbon tied box, it's not over! ;) x

Morning kakae, I'm doing ok, got a bfn yesterday, due af tomorrow,and still have lower back ache, but my boobs are really sore and don't normally get that before af.

My cm has changed to a white lotion look, and my cervix is still really high and soft and closed. So am going to wait till Saturday, and if af hasn't come then ill test again. How are you?

All still sounds promising Charlie. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

I'm all good, getting over a nasty cold and I'm a wee bit dizzy here and there but can't complain :)

Yeah dizzy spells aren't good :( the only down side to pregnancy not being able to take any decent cold remedies lol. But hot water with a teaspoon of honey and half a fresh lemon squeezed in it works really well.

Haven't heard from carlie yet, keeping fingers crossed for both of us x

Hey girlies.... So i tested this morning and the test took AGES for the dye tonrun through which has either left me with a evap line or a VERY feint line im waiting for OH to finish work so i can go and buy some more tests for tommorow morning. Ive got AF type cramps and sore bbs but alot more sore than i would get with af so im confused! My cervix is higher a softer again today

Hey carlie, see told ya you weren't out of the running just yet ;) I haven't tested, figured I would wait till Friday/ Saturday then test if af hasn't shown x

Good luck! These have been a long few days waiting, waiting, waiting. Fingers crossed!

Hey girls :bfn: for me again this morning on a frer i just know im out can feel the :witch: getting ready to cone and destroy my dreams!! How you girlies today? Have u tested yet charlie? Xx

Oh bugger Carlie that sucks! When's she due?

Morning ladies, well af due today, cervix is still high and tightly closed, but it's almost like its blending in with the wall??? Bit of white creamy/ watery cm, no sign of af cramps yet??

Carlie I have been trawling the Internet and so many women say they were bfn's until a few days after af due some didn't even test positive until 6 weeks! Until :witch: shows up for definite.

Kakae didn't you think you had af before you had bfp?

Im due :af: tommorrow but feels like shes coming today.... I just feel like a :bfp: would show up today on frer if i was ive never had a late :bfp: before...i feel out tbh girls i literally have no hope that im pregnant left im just sitting waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face now! Ive terrible :af: cramps i feel sick and groggy! I had watery cm about 15-20 mins ago i thought :af: had come but nothing yet...im just in a crappy mood today and worst of all whats starts tonight.... One Born Every Minute!! Just to rub it in!! And yesterday i saw my nail technician and she point at me and says baby? I said no not that i know of he says oh sorry! Fml! Have you tested yet charlie xx

No haven't tested yet, I am going to hold out till Friday/Saturday, if :witch: hasn't shown up then I will test.
OBEM is good, but don't get disheartened carlie it WILL happen. If it turns out I'm not this month then will just keep trying for next month. I still haven't told my oh that I think I might be as I don't want to get his hopes up if I'm not.

OBEM oohhh I love that program (only your version, the US one sucks!) I cry every time and I yell a lot at the useless dads gone off to have a cigarette and miss the birth lol

Any sign of her Carlie? I hope she's stayed away! You going to teat this morning Charlie?

Morning kakae, was planning on seeing if :witch: turned up first, if she doesn't show by the weekend I will test. My cm has dried a bit today, yesterday it was really milky watery? It's thicker yellow/white today, cp is still high and tightly shut, nipples are killing, not bloated anymore, I know if it was late implantation last week then it can take upto 7 days for some people to produce enough hcg.

How are you kakae?

Carlie anymore signs? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back