• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Oh noooo have you tested yet?? I have sore boobs this month... I usually have just sore nipples but today both boobs are hurting all over.....i think you need to poas ;)

Yip, bfn on an ic this morning. We will see what the morning brings.... :)

When are you testing?

So just had our old friend visit again... No not af...thread title friend lol

How weird i was just about to tell you that ive just had our little friend again too lol haha!! Well i really hope AF stays away for you hun im not due untill 22nd so ive still got some hope left lol! I tested today but bfn im not suprised lol x

I woke up super early, thanks to my darling three year old, still no af and I've been having dizzy spells. But I got them last month just before af too despite never having them before. My boobs are still sore as well. I didn't test today, will only do it if I'm late, late.

How many dpo are you? Hope its our month xx

Well still no af although *tmi* after dtd there was a bit of pink when I wiped for a few hours. Still sore boobs, havent tested today, will wait and see if af arrives

Ooooo fingers crossed hun!! I still have incredibly sore bbs! Tested today :bfn: but still 4 days until :af: so still in with a shot :) let me know when uve tested!! I have everything crossed for you xxx

I'm out, no need for a test. Onto June :)

Goodluck hun xx

Awww hunny im so sorry, well you never know! You may be able to give your dh a nice fathers day present next month :) im so gutted for you ive been rooting for you this month... Im still getting BFN but still 4 days untill AF... So we shall c hun xx

Fingers crossed for you :) Can't wait to hear in a few days what the test says!

I'm kinda gutted, I really thought it would have happened by now. Just gotta keep trying though huh. Fathers day here is in September so I don't want to wait that long lol

Ahh see fathers day here is next month... But looks like im going to be joining you in the TWW again next month....:af: due in 2 days im 12dpo and frer not even a hit of a line..... I know im out so just going to prepare myself for next cycle now.... I have pcos so ive got an appt with my doctor tomoro im going to speak to her about trying clomid.... Because my opks are getting to very nearly positive but never a definate.... So i think im either not ovulating or my eggs arent any good :( feeling rather down this cycle i really thought things would have happened by now.... I hope your well hunny x

Well im out :af: got me two days early.... Onto next cycle..... My doctor is calling me at 12.30 to give me a decision on wether she will be able to prescribe me clomid! Fingers crossed huh x

Oh that sucks, how long have you been trying? Hoping this month is our month xx

Weve been actively ttc for 9 months with ine chemical pregnancy and no luck elsware..... I hope we both concieve this month i feel really deflated and crappy this month :( im getting married next september weve booked the venue so i wantbto of had bubba and lost baby weight by then i hust have a feeling if we dont conceive in the next two cycles im going to have to stop trying until after the wedding...because i need 6 months for my dres to be made... Y does everything have to be so hard :(

I feel deflated and crappy too, you're not alone. I just don't know why its so damn draining. Huge hugs, we can be over it together. I hope your doctor calls with good news for you :)

Hey carlie how you going hun? You ok?

Hey hunny how are you? Sorry i havent been on here in a while ive been ao so busy!!

Hey! Glad to see you around again!

Bloody AF got me yesterday. Onto the next cycle. I know its only six months of trying but I'm so over it.

Aww hunny! No i know exactly what u mean it becomes so diheartening! U get pee'd off that your body isnt doing what its supposed to! Im due af on saturday and ive been SO good this month i havent tested once! Which as you know is so unlike me haha! However i really dont think this is our month! Ive decided this is our last month trying as ive just started slimming world two weeks ago, an i want to lose weight before i get pregnant and it is much healthier and also easier to fall pregnant whilst being slimmer. So i think im going to go on the pill for 3 months which will also help me regulate my AF. Hes not entirely happy but its just something i need to do right now. How are u regardless hunny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->