• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Hey Carlie :hi: how are you?

I'm waiting, waiting, waiting. Have a good feeling about this month but I always do lol so who knows :haha: paid parental leave extends by a further two weeks from 16 weeks to 18 weeks on the 1st of April 2016 so I bet you I get pregnant and my due date is 27th of March - four days before lol :dohh: I don't mind though! Anything to be pregnant!

How are you going and feeling?

Hey hunni!! Ive JUST ovulated ive now got the waiting game untill the 22nd of july... I too have a good feeling about this month... Again same as you i have no idea why but even OH and my sister have said " your going to be pregnant this month" lol and my sisters friend emailed me the other day saying she had two dreams on seperate occasions that i was pregnant so we shall see haha! Weve been dtd every day since CD8 lol were now on CD18 do OH is a very happy man haha! Fingers crossed for both of us huh! Id LOVE for us both to get our :bpf: together.... Would be amazing to go from our ttc journey together onward to first trimester and so on together :) when are you due :af: hun xxx

Yay!!! So cool when you have a great feeling about it. Come on testing day! Fingers and toes crossed for both of us. AF is due according to FF on the 20th but I had four days of spotting last month before AF so I think that threw it out a bit. I will expect it around the 18th I think. Would be so awesome to be bump buddies!

I had some really weird spotting before i ovulated this cycle..... I has pink cm for 3 days and then none for a day and then O'd...have you ever had this before? Xxx

Hmmmm maybe ovulation bleeding? I've heard of that before. That's another good sign for the month :)

But would i have ovulation bleeding before ovulation tho? Because my OPK's were still very negative while i was getting the bleeding and only darkened up afterwards... Im not even 100% sure i ovulated as i ran out of opk's and my local pharmacy ran out. OH was working 12 hour shifts and i couldnt get anywhere to get anymore opks as i had no car lol xx

:shrug: :shrug: who knows, certainly not me :haha::haha: I just do it the old fashioned way and hope for the best :dohh: I try not to symptom spot (too much :blush: ) what does Dr google say?

I felt a few twinges this morning, maybe they mean something, maybe they don't. Come on next Saturday is all I can say!

I have this snotty cm today too and came on here wondering what it meant! I'm 6DPO and wondering if it signifies anything although I got a BFN on a cheapie this morning x

Oh what a day!!! I was woken up by major abdo pain..... Threw up at about 12ish and then burst into tears because we didnt have time to go harvester before my oh went to work and we had to go mcdonalds�� refused to get anything (still crying) lol even tho i was hungry then sulked all the way home WTF����

Hey boo, doesent seem to mean much as weve found out over the last 6ish months lol! Weve both had it every month and nothing hun xx

Ok thanks well that's good to know before I start analysing too much lol

Yeah don't get too excited Boo lol six months ago I hoped it could be the mucus plug forming or something but six months later were still here! Although I haven't had it this cycle so maybe that means something haha ;)

Ahhhh Carlie, despite a super crappy emotional day it sounds promising xx

Hey hun! Yeah i dont have it this cycle either!!! Woop! Hopefully this is a good sign for both of us hehe! Ive almost broken down in tears a few times today and i fell asleep thos afternoon too, i was in bed by 9pm last nighy and dodnt get oit of bed till 9am haha, how are you feeling today babe xx

Sorry about spelling mistakes my screen on my phone is cracked.... Bloody dropped it grrrr

I have no symptoms at all except for no snotty you know what lol I am expecting AF between Wednesday and Saturday (FF had it starting later as it didn't count three days of spotting) so we wait and we wait and we wait.

When are you going to test?

So nothing here yet except lots of cramping so she's on her way unfortunately. How about you? Hope you're having better luck this cycle xx

U never know chick it could be a good sign :)! I dot wanna jynx it but ive been getting severe bloating pinching feelings my cervix is VERY soft and ive been feeling sicky! So fingers crossed! I tested this morning with free but :bfn: so will wait a couple of days.... When will you test??? Hope your okay babe xx

Morning ladies,I hope you don't mind me jumping in? I am in the tww now, currently 8dpo,this is the 3rd month ttc. But really confused with my symptoms so far, could anyone tell me if I'm still in with a chance?
1-4dpo cramping, loose Bm, feeling a bit run down.
5 dpo creamy/ewcm !? (Confused as I know I've already ovulated)
6&7 dpo thick snot like cm, cp high really soft and closed
8dpo cp high really soft and closed (tmi but everything feels tight down there) still thick creamy snot like cm
Also been having cramps twinges belowdecks belly button, can anyone tell me if they've had the same, think I'm going to drive myself insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->