So excited!

babyhope

Mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
I just bought an angelsounds doppler off of ebay (brand new!) and I am so excited!!! I hope I can find the baby's heartbeat. Can you ladies please tell me some of your experiences with the doppler and also should I buy the gel? I haven't bought any, but just wondering if I should stick to lotion or if gel is better?

Hi, I bought one of ebay too and to start with i could not find the heartbeat that well but i bought it when i was only 15weeks. Now i find the heartbeat really easy- it is great. I just use baby oil instead of the gel, im sure lotion would work too.

I have the angelsounds one too and brought it with the gel which has lasted ages although I hear baby oil is just as good. I always found the heartbeat very low down and over to one side (usually the left!). Try putting it just above your pubic bone and moving it slowly until you find heartbeat (which sounds like a fast train compared to your much slower one) and don't worry if you can't find it every time cos sometimes baby will hide lol!
Hope this helps....enjoy! I love listening to babas heartbeat :cloud9: xx

I have the Angelsounds and was able to find the heartbeat since 9 weeks. I never bought the gel. I just used water. I do recommend using your own headphones as it makes a big difference to use quality ones and not the cheap ones that come with.

Yay that's exciting, they really are great to use :thumbup: It never takes too long to find the HB so you shouldn't have any problems. If you do, it could be that baby is quite low down - I get that problem sometimes and just have to dig into my pubic bone to get the HB...cheeky devil. Enjoy xx

Thanks for the advice ladies!! I am so excited to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->