So gutted, so heartbroken

Sorry hun. I agree with spud, I waited it out for 2 weeks then opted for D&C and im glad I did. I think the tablets carry lots of risks. Good luck xx

So sorry :( I'm currently waiting on a scan due to bad cramping and bleeding. Not holding any hope :(

Hope we get through this. I've heard the miscarriage group is a help

Very sorry for your loss :hugs: I know exactly how you feel though. I've lost two babies and one was a mmc. I chose the d&c only because I had already had a natural mc before and didn't want to experience it again... I didn't want to "see" everything. The d&c went smoothly, a little cramping and very little bleeding afterwards, but that was it. My period came exactly 4 weeks and 3 days later so we were able to try again sooner (it took 6 weeks for my period to return after the natural mc). Good luck to you!

So sorry :( I'm currently waiting on a scan due to bad cramping and bleeding. Not holding any hope :(

Hope we get through this. I've heard the miscarriage group is a help

I really really hope everything goes ok for you. Would hate for anyone to feel this way. Xxx

Very sorry for your loss :hugs: I know exactly how you feel though. I've lost two babies and one was a mmc. I chose the d&c only because I had already had a natural mc before and didn't want to experience it again... I didn't want to "see" everything. The d&c went smoothly, a little cramping and very little bleeding afterwards, but that was it. My period came exactly 4 weeks and 3 days later so we were able to try again sooner (it took 6 weeks for my period to return after the natural mc). Good luck to you!

Thank you. I'm sorry about your two angel babies. Thank you for the information, I've been looking around on google but it hasn't been a great deal of help in helping me decide which route to take. Good luck in this pregnancy. Xx

Im so sorry for your loss, I had a similar experience in december. Awful. I had the dnc. For me I needed it to be over asap....I couldnt carry my baby knowing it was dead...I needed closure so I could grieve. We cremated our baby and got a heart urn for her....we also did genetic testing and found out the gender. Again I am so sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss too. I never knew you could do genetic testing to find out the gender. I do feel as though my little angel was a girl.
Just can't cope this morning.

So sorry hun it must just be impossible to get your mind around. Just try to take one day at a time, and take comfort from loved ones around you especially your wee boyxx

So sorry hun it must just be impossible to get your mind around. Just try to take one day at a time, and take comfort from loved ones around you especially your wee boyxx

My little boy is such a blessing. He saw me cry and ran up to me with his arms open wide saying "don't worry mummy, I'll look after you, I'll make you better" such a godsend. He will never know just how much he is looking after me.

The next few days and weeks will be rough. You will always miss your baby and it will always hurt, but time does heal. Just take time now and grieve how youre meant to grieve....for me, it was staying busy. Crying all day and feeling that grief was so awful, and I hated that.....and doing that wouldn't bring my baby back.....so I kept my mind busy. But thats me. Take time how you need to. I hope you have a good support system. Thats what got me through and felt so loved.

I've been doing a mixture of keeping busy, and then resting. I can't face going out right now, my partner feels the same. He's chosen to buy loads of junk food and make home on the sofa bless him. Whereas I'm struggling to eat and have been cleaning the house and then chilling out with him for a bit.
I keep wanting to scream, I want my baby back 😔 I don't want this to be real. I just want to start the whole miscarriage process to be able to heal. But I also don't want my baby to leave my body, but I'm struggling with knowing that the poor thing is in there not alive. Pregnant but actually not 😔

Lovemybubba - big hugs for you today. I don't think the grieving really goes away for a long time. By 12 weeks I had totally and utterly fallen in love with my baby so losing her was so hard.
I thought I needed to miscarry naturally as it was one last thing I could actually do for my baby. My body wasn't going to do that either. I think I needed someone to tell me to have the d&c as I personally couldn't choose it. I wish I did choose it earlier as having my dead baby in my tummy for an extra 7 weeks prolonged that grief and made it worse.
I'm not telling you what you should do. I'm just sharing my experience because I think I would have benefited hearing these words from someone else back in December.
It sounds like your little one is showing you lot's of love. When I'm upset dd puts her arm around me and says 'oh mummy'.

Lovemybubba - big hugs for you today. I don't think the grieving really goes away for a long time. By 12 weeks I had totally and utterly fallen in love with my baby so losing her was so hard.
I thought I needed to miscarry naturally as it was one last thing I could actually do for my baby. My body wasn't going to do that either. I think I needed someone to tell me to have the d&c as I personally couldn't choose it. I wish I did choose it earlier as having my dead baby in my tummy for an extra 7 weeks prolonged that grief and made it worse.
I'm not telling you what you should do. I'm just sharing my experience because I think I would have benefited hearing these words from someone else back in December.
It sounds like your little one is showing you lot's of love. When I'm upset dd puts her arm around me and says 'oh mummy'.

Thank you and in sorry for your loss too xxx
Did you have medical management or did you try and wait for it to happen naturally?
I started a very very light bleed yesterday afternoon, only when I wiped. Today it's a tiny bit heavier and I've got a bit of back and tummy pain. So I'm hoping it will happen naturally, if not then on Monday I might go for the tablets to see if it speeds things along. X

Oh hun I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm glad you have your boy to help you through this. I lost my baby a couple days ago, only at 6 weeks though so not quite the same but my daughter has also been a great help. Good luck with your decision whatever you decide. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->