So here I am again

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Waiting for af!!.... I'm due on the 8th and have the typical pre af sore boobs :cry:.... I no I'm out!! ... But looking for a bit of reinsurance....

Could I still get sore bb's like I get before af? And be preggers?... I've been told alot that if u experience your typical af symptoms it indicates that af is Gunna arrive as scheduled?

Sorry for going on just feeling a little down in the dumps

Lots of baby dust girls!!! :hugs: xx

I don't have much experience to share - I haven't had a bfp yet and my af symptoms seem to change sometimes (argh!!!). But I just wanted to say hang in there!!! You're not out until af arrives. :hugs:

I don't have much experience to share - I haven't had a bfp yet and my af symptoms seem to change sometimes (argh!!!). But I just wanted to say hang in there!!! You're not out until af arrives. :hugs:

Thank you:hugs:

Be positive sweetie!:hugs: sending you lots of baby dust! Your time will come xxxx

Sore boobs, and other early preg symptoms are the same as AF. You're not out til AF shows up :)

Defintely not out! The only real symptom I had before AF with my first pregnancy was sore boobies and nipples so don't worry just yet xxx

Pregnancy symptoms and pms symptoms are identical at that stage so I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

Thanks for the re-insurance girls just hate the TWW with a passion LOOL xx

I had all af symptoms even horrible cramps with my first and I was pregnant..... Definetly not out till the witch shows her ugly face.... Good luck xx

I had all af symptoms even horrible cramps with my first and I was pregnant..... Definetly not out till the witch shows her ugly face.... Good luck xx

Thanks sweetie this has made me feel a bit better :hugs:.... Only time will tell!!!!.... I hope af don't show tho!! :( xx

I've never been pg and every month my AF symptoms seem to change depending on how Much I want to be pg! And also on what my weight is at the time interestingly! I lost a stone in a month nearly and my boobs were hardly sore when usually they are agony!
Also was a medium flow rather than heavy and only mild cramps on only one day as opposed to heavy cramps over two days ..

I've never been pg and every month my AF symptoms seem to change depending on how Much I want to be pg! And also on what my weight is at the time interestingly! I lost a stone in a month nearly and my boobs were hardly sore when usually they are agony!
Also was a medium flow rather than heavy and only mild cramps on only one day as opposed to heavy cramps over two days ..

Thanks for your input x

The TWW drives me crazy!!! I wish there was just one consistent sign that would tell us "yes, you will get a bfp", but so many symptoms are the same as af and yet the signs can be so different for everyone. :dohh: GL!!! :hugs:

The TWW drives me crazy!!! I wish there was just one consistent sign that would tell us "yes, you will get a bfp", but so many symptoms are the same as af and yet the signs can be so different for everyone. :dohh: GL!!! :hugs:

ME to!!! ...if only !! It Would be alot better... Got af cramps today so think I'm out will update if turns out to be the dreaded witch..xx

I remember clearly with my first pregnancy that the only thing that stood out was that I had really sore nipples which I don't normally have pre AF. This month I was feeling hopeful because I started to get sore nipples... then AF came.

WHAT THE HELL??? I guess girls we can't tell the difference between AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms at all. Just a matter of waiting until we can test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->