So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Awwws I hate those kinda days. Hope you're home now and relaxing. I'd pop in a funny movie and just go blank and not think of the day earlier LOL :hug: I was told that the BP does go up when pregnant a little due to increased blood volume and to drink lots more water. That's just what i've heard...

yeah they do say but both levels were high so he wants to keep an eye on it im chilling at the mo hoping tomorrow is more relaxing lol i must have driven about 50 miles or more today for a friend who in the end just kept moaning lol no pleasing some people lmao

Oh I see... That's good your doctor is on it and all that... At least you were there for your friend and tried. I myself, for a while, I am gonna kinda be a hermit from any negative people for 2 weeks. (only the ones that I know will stress me out)

Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been online :( been on a placement for college which sucked....and have to go back on Monday! Have been sooo tired...having naps in the middle of the day and have totally gone off food....can't even drink tea! I'm starting to get really concerned because I will be starving...have a bite and then not want it.

Shawnie - thats great about your HCG! Can't wait to see your next scan pic!

Dmn - BP incresing is normal...thats why the midwife shuld check it at every appointment to keep an eye on it. Try cutting out salt from your diet to help control it. I keep getting cramps as well but as has been said its just everything stretching to accomodate the bump!

Thank you Akira how you doing i feel a bit today got a good night sleep and managed to eat some food have you tried ginger biscuits

No I haven't...like ginger bread or something like that do you mean? May have to try it. Not too bad today, managed a little bit to eat without feeling too sick...have got the sea bands to help but it doesn't take it all away...although its quite reassuring to be sick now and again! How are you?

Hey girls - well I think third trimester tiredness is starting to kick in!! Over the past week I have really started to feel that the baby is in the way all the time when I try to do things. I don't have a huge bump and up till now it hasn't really stopped me doing anything, but just in the past week I'm starting to waddle a bit and can't really bend down. I managed to do my toenails the other night but I needed all my yoga skills to manage, LOL! I think that'll be the last time for a while, although OH has offered to help out!!
Hope everyone is well. I think we all need to relax as much as possible and take it easy, listen to our bodies, they are working hard, LOL. Shawnie, your levels sound good, I hope you are feeling a bit more relaxed now.

I asked my DP yesterday when I get all big belly if he would shave my legs and tie my shoes for me and he said of course lol he's so cute.

Been up since way early but lazy laying in bed watching tv. I did make it to the mexican place to buy my man a breakfast burrito though and get me some decaf coffee.

I'm right with you DMN lol Tired and my BB's are sensitive today a little. Just can't wait to find out on Monday what date my 2nd scan will be.

Polaris you are getting so close... =) I'm not sure if you said this already but do you know the sex yet?

Hi all polaris yes the last trimester can be a bit wearing when you cant reach all the areas you wish too lol

Shawnie glad your ok

i was ok this morning but tonight i feel awful felt really sick and got loads of pains in my stomach but it is from where i really want to go to the toilet and cant tmi sorry

Constipation! yay what fun! lol Something we all look forward to a? heehee I was told flaxseed oil capsules helps in that department, ask your midwife if its ok for you to take. I have friends that swear by it that it helps in that department. I have a whole bottle of it but my doctor doesn't want me taking anything yet so Ill wait and see if I can start at my next appointment.

No it will be a surprise! We were team yellow anyway, but at the scan we couldn't have found out even if we wanted to as baby had his/her legs crossed - I know because the sonographer marked 'genitals not visible' on the chart. I have thought from the beginning that it's a girl, but we will see!

Polaris, You have more power then I do lady. I'd want to know....

I have a question for you ladies. Do any of you get dry hands and know how to sooth them? I drink lots and lots of water and use lotions but still have really dry skin. Why whould my hands be so dry? My nuckles and fingers where the digets bend are dry as heck and they are starting to peal n crack.. I've tried all sorts of lotions but nothing works. I am even using bag balm. I used to get this when I would wear gloves all the time when working but i've not worn gloves in a long time. Hmm now I'm wondering if it might be my new body wash i've been using. I dono lol

I have a question for you ladies. Do any of you get dry hands and know how to sooth them? I drink lots and lots of water and use lotions but still have really dry skin. Why whould my hands be so dry? My nuckles and fingers where the digets bend are dry as heck and they are starting to peal n crack.. I've tried all sorts of lotions but nothing works. I am even using bag balm. I used to get this when I would wear gloves all the time when working but i've not worn gloves in a long time. Hmm now I'm wondering if it might be my new body wash i've been using. I dono lol

I get this a lot, it is really annoying and can be so painful when the fingers crack. I have tried all sorts of lotions as well. The things that worked best for me was using olive oil on my hands before bed (just allowing it to soak in and not washing it off) and using Vaseline on my hands (the stuff you get for your lips). They are both greasy that is the only problem. If my hands get very badly cracked it can help to cover the cracks with plasters for a day or two, this stops you moving the fingers and gives them a chance to heal up. The good news is that my hands completely cleared up from second trimester on - hopefully the same will happen to you!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on much! I was at a wedding in Spain last week, then got the flu and then was in Reading for the weekend. We are relocating there soon, due to OH's job, so we were on a research trip.

Am wrecked now, and not looking forward to packing, as we only moved in June so it is still fresh in my mind :(

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on much! I was at a wedding in Spain last week, then got the flu and then was in Reading for the weekend. We are relocating there soon, due to OH's job, so we were on a research trip.

Am wrecked now, and not looking forward to packing, as we only moved in June so it is still fresh in my mind :(

Wow Leelee, it sounds like you have been really busy. No wonder you are tired, that would tire anyone out, nevermind when you add pregnancy into the equation!! That is crap having to move again so soon, at least you will be settled in by the time the baby arrives. Have you found a new place yet or are you still looking?

PS - can't believe you are 17 weeks already!! How is everything going for you? Won't be too long before you are starting to feel baby move - that is one of my favourite bits!!

Hi everyone,

Wow Leelee, it sounds like you have been really busy. No wonder you are tired, that would tire anyone out, nevermind when you add pregnancy into the equation!! That is crap having to move again so soon, at least you will be settled in by the time the baby arrives. Have you found a new place yet or are you still looking?

PS - can't believe you are 17 weeks already!! How is everything going for you? Won't be too long before you are starting to feel baby move - that is one of my favourite bits!!

Not found a new place yet. We were just reseearching areas so we will go again in a few weeks and look around some houses. The good thing is that it looks like we will get more for our money in Reading so that is a bonus!

When did you start to feel the flutters/movements? I can't wait for that :)

How are you feeling? It won't be too long til we are reading your birth story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->