So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

West you were back in hospital? But you're out now? Well thats great!

Anyone else finding it hard to keep up on bnb? I sure am. ALthough I DO try.

Mrs N all eyes on you now!

Kelly your time certainly gets taken up and i find it hard to keep up but i try

I try to keep up to and honestly it would be a joke without my MIL here. She is the only reason why most things get done, it's all I can do to care for babe and get some food in my tummy and maybe a quick nap. I know I'll be faster and more efficient once I am all healed! I also look forward to having some independence back, I can't even drive at the moment.

i know how that feels it was 4 weeks till i could drive i was going insane you will get there it is just a case of trying to keep things organised which is no easy task. Try the salt water tho just a little in a bit of water it will sting but it will heal so much quicker when i had stitches in the hospital they ran me a salt bath to soak in

Well i posted a couple of pics on facebook of Lucie with her cousins and then my friend chirps up and calls her a pudding now i dont feel i can put pics in my face book as i dont want my daughter called chubby and a pudding i dont want to delete her as a friend as we have been friends a long time she has always resented the fact i was having a girl she was wishing boy all along as she wanted to be the one with 2 of each and me all boys i love my boys and Lucie with all my heart am i just being stupid and maybe a little sensitive. The photos are not the best of her and cos they are little themselves she is a bit hunched up in them but she is exactly where she should be for height and weight she only weighs 13lb5ozs and is nearly 4 months old well i guess some people just cant be happy for people
sorry for the rant lol hope your all having a lovely weekend

oh hun bless noone wants there babies being called names :(

there is a way round this frient though :)

click on account...

click on privacy settings...

click on custom then customise settings...

click on edit album privacy...

then you can state who you dont want to see them :)

thanks wannabe that helps i wouldn't mind but she isn't podgy she is 4 months old and still in 0-3 months old clothes and they are still on the big side i think it is a jealousy thing

changed my settings she wont be calling my daughter chubby or a pudding again

100_1043.jpg

Aw that is such a cute photo!
Seriously ignore her, it's totally out of order & not even true! :hugs:

Thanks Jen i think a lot of it is she never wanted me to have a little girl she was thrilled when i was told at the first scan he thought it was a boy

urgh, the green eyed monster!

I think baby might be starting to engage - I was up every 2 hours for the bathroom last night & the night before, compared with only once a night up til then! I also feel like I'm waddling!

dmn... ignore the beotch... thats jealousy for sure... let her be jealous because you have a beautiful family that you are in love with.. she's just insecure for sure... Lucie is gorgeous...!!!!

Mrs. N. --- yay for peeing all night... hahahaha... been there done that... girl, your NEXT!!! Cant wait to see how team yellow turns out!! LOL

Kelly - I felt sooo bad by not logging in and keeping up with everyone after LIana was born its just soooo hectic and I was soooo exausted, so we will understand if you take some time off, you have to take care of you and your lil boy first then worry about catching up with us... dont over do it.. and rest up as much as you can.. its great that your MIL is there to help.. my mom and MIL helped alot they were a god sent for sure...

Liana and I are doing okay... other than me not feeling like I caught up on the sleep I lost last week being my first week back to work... I feel exausted right now at work... my eyes want to close.. I had the opportunity to get to bed early last night and then my husband pulled out the voice recorder and reminded me that he had recorded my delivery.. I totally forgot about it.. so I listened to most of it and balled my eyes out when she was born and crying... I cried like a baby last night and Im sure I'll cry every time I hear it over and over again... If anyone has a chance to record the delivery I highly recommend it (mrs.N) because it is just something you will cherish for the rest of your life... beautiful...

Ooh Jen it does sound like baby is dropping down for you when is your next appointment as they start registering the engagement soon soo excited for you the spd can cause problems as well when baby drops so be sure to keep an eye open for everything cos what i thought was spd pain and baby sitting on a nerve wasn't counting kicks is a pain but worth it and going for a pee will increase im afraid lol but wont be for long and you will be holding your little one

melsue glad you and Liana are doing ok i have given up on catching up on sleep and am making do on what i do get lol wish i had the opportunity to record it but it was not to be i bet it is lovely to listen too

kelly how are you getting on hope your stitches are healing up and not causing you too much pain

I went to buy Lucie some new sleepsuits well she fits ok in the 0-3 months stuff but the feet bit always seem small so i bought the 3 to 6 months and they are so big on her it looks like i cant be bothered to buy her size lol well not much else i can do unless i can find anything in 2 to 4 mths not likely lol

could you get some footless rompers dmn and add socks?? or H&M have strange sizes - I know I got a couple of sleepsuits from there that are sized 1-2 months!

My next appointment isn't for another 2 weeks yet at 36 weeks, which is the 31st August. Will be really interesting to see if baby is engaged by then!
I'm doing ym hospital bag today, I think I'll feel happier once everything is ready to go! The nursery carpet should be in by the end of next week, and the furniture is all sorted so we are very nearly there! The moses basket is set up in our room to air cos it stinks of maize or whatever the wicker stuff is!

Melsue care to take a guess on how the team yellow is going to turn out??
Aw how lovely that you have recorded the delivery and Liana's first cry.

i dont think the smell ever goes of the wicker just gets lighter and thanks for the tip never thought of H&M always good to have your bag ready cos you never know when you may need it make sure you take a snack dont know what your hospital is like but they dont always offer you food afterwards and well if they dont you will be hungry after lol so your favourite snack is always a hospital bag must in my case i had my favourite snack and a pack of starburst which i never got to munch till the next day because of the surgery was not amused lol did i guess yet you need to start a guessing poll in your journal lol

Mrs. N. Im thinking team GIRL for you!! Dont know why but thats what I think.. Keep us updated on your appt...

How's West doing?? and everyone else??

Hey all! Quick post, very busy with baby and clinical, stitches healing finally can move and drive again! Having some BF'ing issues, nipples still sore, Skyler latches but maybe not 100% correctly so got some tips from an LC and lactation consultant and well hopefully will see some improvement. Will be on more in the next coming days as I am off!

team :pink: is my vote mrs n!

DMN she is not chubby, very cute, probably just the position she is in. I think shes perfect! Skyler was weighed today and is 8 pounds 3.5 ounces but he still looks tiny! Go figure, he is wearing 1 month sized clothing the 0-3 is still to big for him.

Melsue - Look at you over in the breastfeeding forum giving advice. You've really came along way and I'm so haooy for you. Glad to see you're getting on well.
Kelly - Yay for getting back to "normal". I just started driving a couple days ago. Hope you get your BF'ing issues straightened out. Feel free to ask me anything you need. I don't know everything but after successfully BF'ing 3 babes I know some lol. Don't forget about the BF forum on BnB. The women there are magnificent and know a ton.
Mrs N - I'm thinking pink too!
Dmn - How are you and Lucie?
AFM - We are doing well. Brooklynn has gained double the average for BF babies. She now weighs 7lbs 7ozs. Just trying to get my oldest ready for school. Uniforms, backpacks, supplies, ugh!

glad everyone seems to be doing okay :thumbup:

well I think we might be off to the hospital this evening to get checked after a feeling of 'leaking' all day - it's probably nothing, just disharge or something, but I rang them and they said monitor it for another hour or so then go in if it continues. Seeing as it's been all day so far I guess we'll probably end up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->