So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Morning ladies well i did not feel too bad today a bit queasy but not been sick yet anyway another few weeks may be another story how is everyone today

Good I hope the sickness stays away from you :)

My sickness seems to be fading a bit, which is great. Had a horrible pain in my tummy this morning but I reckon it was my uterus stretching or moving up as I haven't had any midnight toilet trips for a few nights!

yes probably nice not having to go to the toilet 2 or 3 times in the night looking forward to it as it can take ages to get back to sleep glad your feeling better Leelee

CONGRATS GIRLS!! HOPE EVERYTHING GOES TO PLAN FPR YOU ALL!!
THIS IS MY 4TH!! I AM 11WEEKS+6DAYS!!!!!YAY!!!!! CANT WAIT TIL I HIT MY 2ND TRI! I AM VERY IMPATIENT :hugs:

so am i lol im wishing the next 9 weeks away already lol

How are all you ladies today

Hi Dmn,

I am good, was out all afternoon in the sunshine. It was lovely. How are you feeling?

Hi Babycarey,

Wow, your on your 4th. How old are the other 3?

Hi everyone,
I'm tired - I've been working for most of the afternoon preparing a presentation for Tuesday. I'm too tired to do any more work on it now so I'll have to try and get it finished tomorrow!
Hope everyone else had a better weekend than me!

Babycarey - not too much longer till you're in 2nd tri - have you got a scan coming up?

How are all you ladies today

Hi Dmn,

I am good, was out all afternoon in the sunshine. It was lovely. How are you feeling?

Hi Babycarey,

Wow, your on your 4th. How old are the other 3?

Hi leelee how are you? im ok been getting a lot of cramps today which at times have been quite painful other than that i have just been trying to enjoy what is left of the weather before it turns horrible again hopefully not for a bit yet as i like to keep the grass down :winkwink:

Polaris hope you get your work finished but try not to exhaust yourself to much

how is everyone else doing

Hey lovely ladies!

I got my BFP just over a week ago, am over the moon as is OH (although he is not so happy with the b***chiness!) Guys just don't get it.....

Can't remember if I posted in the 2WW thread....I've been a bit of a lurker!

:dust: to you all!

Hey lovely ladies!

I got my BFP just over a week ago, am over the moon as is OH (although he is not so happy with the b***chiness!) Guys just don't get it.....

Can't remember if I posted in the 2WW thread....I've been a bit of a lurker!

:dust: to you all!

Hi Akira,

Congrats on your BFP! How are you feeling?

Your more than welcome to join us here, we are a small bunch at the moment but are hoping for more BFP's!

Hi Akira Congratulations on your BFP hope your well

Hi Akira Congratulations on your BFP hope your well

How are you feeling today Dmn?

Polaris - hope you get the rest of your presentation done and got some rest.

I am very hormonal today :growlmad:

Hi Akira - congratulations on your BFP!

Leelee - hormones are mad aren't they? Apparently it's normal to get another big increase at about 30 weeks, which leads to tiredness and moodiness again. So that explains how I was feeling over the weekend, LOL!

dmn - hope your cramps ease up a bit soon. It's completely normal though. Now at this stage I have round ligament pain when I walk too far, it can be quite painful and was very worrying till I found out what it was!

Thanks girls, I'm great, although majorly bloated! Starting to sink in a bit now....hopefully have first scan in two weeks so cant wait for that!

still got the cramps and queasiness is starting to kick in now lol

Hope everyone is well today

hope everyone is ok it has been quiet on here for a few days

I'm well, just busy with my last ever college assignment at the moment! It's due next Friday, can't wait to submit it and get it out of the way! Everything is still going very smoothly with the pregnancy and I'm still not feeling too tired, which is great. The only thing is that the baby is not head down yet, the doctor and midwife are both saying that there is still time for him/her to turn around but the doctor scared me a bit by saying that if baby doesn't turn I will have to have a c-section. I really hope it doesn't come to that though! Hope everyone else is well.

hope baby turns head down for you soon polaris im not having a good day today felt quite sick all day and i have period type pains in both sides and my back aches a bit im sure it is normal just my worst day today

hope baby turns head down for you soon polaris im not having a good day today felt quite sick all day and i have period type pains in both sides and my back aches a bit im sure it is normal just my worst day today

Sorry to say but my symptoms didn't really even start till almost 7 weeks and then continued till about 14 weeks, although they did start to ease off a bit at about 11 or 12 weeks. Still, the sickness is a good sign that baby is snuggling in and getting comfortable! By 14 weeks I had had enough of it though, but I'm pleased to say that since then I have felt absolutely great. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Oh your poor thing DMN - hope you are okay? I am just starting to get through mine now, although I did get sick a bit today when I smelled the drains in the bathroom :(
Mine started to ease at week 14.

Polaris - you will be thrilled to get your assignment done! Do you have to work as well or were you a full-time student?

I have had a really lazy day today, not doing much. Am glad it is the bank holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->