So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

yeah your only 3 days behind me lol i just did not feel pregnant i did not get up in the night for a few days either but i also think if you dont drink enough that does not help but it will change soon enough im sure i get to 6pm and have to at least have 15 mins rest feel exhausted by then lol

you should see my bedside table, its filled with glasses of half empty water with straws LMAO I hate waking feeling real thirsty and not having something right there. Guess I need to invest in a mini water bar next to the bed HAHAHA

yeah lol that should do it we will see what happens tonight when is your next appointment

I have a doctors appointment this Friday the 11th to see what he thinks of my sono results I had on last Friday. He should set up my next appointment and if im lucky maybe another sono but will see. I've been looking into the pvt scans but they tend to say wait till 12w+ and they cost $100 or more. Id rather wait it out if that's the case.

dont blame you were lucky here we dont need to pay for our scans thankfully i hope your appointment goes well im sure it is all fine i have not even got a midwife yet lol

Thanks DMN =) I had things already set up from the other pregnancy before the MC so it didn't take much to switch things to the new pregnancy. We only pay for pvt additional scans here not the doctor ones.. I don't know when my doctor does his scans he just did an early one for me to RO a tube pregnancy and to maybe ease my mind but we all know how that went hahaha... We don't do midwifes.. I think it all sounds real cool though. Is it hard to find one where your at?

no not really but the one at my gps surgery wont take me on as im out of her catchment area lol we get 2 scans and 7 appointments with a midwife here on general but can be less

oh wow.. It sounds like you have my luck...I need to ask my doc what mine will be being im high risk. He already told me a while back after my MC I'll be looked after a little more then the norm. Oh dang, didn't realize the time. I gotta wake Mr sleeping beauty and get my booty started on the day. I hope you find a midwife soon xoxo

Thanks shawnie have a good day speak to you soon xoxo

OMG, my neighbors are bbqing and can I just say I hate them (not really but well i explain) hahaha They BBQ every night until it gets too cold out for doing it which is rare or when they are out of town. I swear I wanna just invite myself over there for dinner every night! I am really holding myself back from stepping on a chair, looking over the fence and asking for a sample :munch: LMAO!!!!! I am not even Hungry for goodness sakes I just had chicken noodle soup and now I wanna big fat juicy Steak smothered in spices and dipped in A-1 sauce! grrr

ohh a craving Shawnie well i would of just stuck my head over the fence and said hey mind if i nick a steak lmao

I ended up defrosting one of my own and broiled it hahaha I went right to bed after eating it too LMAO

Well I was laying down for a small nap and the phone rang, It was my doctors office. (gloat starts here) I sure do love when I now I'm right about something hahaha (gloat end) They just got the test results back from my ultrasound today and my doctor wants me to get blood drawn to check my HCG levels. I Had ask while I was there last Friday , since my doc was there to order it, if they wanted them done and I was told my doctor didn't want them. Well, they want me to come in tomorrow to get them done before my appointment this Friday. I knew they were going to want one done.. Then again, I saw my sonogram and they hadn't. Now I'm all worried and I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it. I need to figure out what my levels should be around by now so I have some sort of an idea when I talk to him on Friday.

Well that's my excitment for the day.

hcg levels are a bit up and down at 6 weeks they should be between 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml anything between the 2 numbers are meant to be fine apparently how is everyone today

i dont feel great today feel quite sick and really tired today so just trying to take it easy today

Thanks DMN, I go here in about an hour to get the blood work done. Had a hard time sleeping lastnight and woke to a few bad dreams. I really hate when I stress in my dreams. This dream was so vivid and freaky weired I had to tell DP, he couldn't believe I had a dream like that.

I felt that way yesterday, slept most the afternoon and then didn't do much the rest the night..

shawnie it all sounds good really i have had an awful day today had no energy my entire body feels like lead and all i want to do is sleep im soo tired i can barely stay awake

dang girl I know the feeling. I got home from the blood work, worked for 2 hours then past out. I just woke up and its 5 pm. I go to bed at 10 LMAO Crazy huh? I had a few cramps today though and felt a little MS for about an hour till I fell asleep. I want coffee so bad right now =) I can so easily fall back asleep right now.

how did you get on today shawnie

im getting a lot of cramping today dont know if that is normal but no bleeding how you feeling

Hi everyone!

DMN, Hello sweet cheeks =) you know I told my doctor how tired I was and you know what that smarty pants told me? "Well then sleep!" lmao we both laughed too LOL Apparently he said if your really tired tired then your body needs the sleep. He said it wont happen for ever and to just get as much rest as you can if you really need it and to not push myself. I had some cramping today too and he told me its fine there was no blood so its ok. Just the ligaments stretching to make room. When is your doctors appointment?

My HCG levels were 24,000 yesterday, he said it looks good. He is having me come in every Thursday to have my levels done till our next visit on oct 9th. I have another sono in 2 weeks and he told me I am on strict pelvic rest till I see him on the 9th. So no horse back riding for me which sucks cuz it's all paid for already but that's ok this is more important to me. Just knowing how high my levels are made me feel better, it does correlate with my gestation so far... What im trying not to be scared about is I mc at 8w and released at 10w but im not gonna think like that. things seem to be going ok for today so that's what matters.

I woke at 5 am real sick, had to eat some crackers and milk to calm my stomach. I picked up some frozen yogurt on my way home and had some of that with orange juice LMAO what a combo huh LOL

Hi hun thats great news then and at least i know the cramping is normal was really beginning to worry i dont think the horse back riding would be a good idea just yet lol i saw my doctor last friday he said my blood pressure was a little higher than he would like and to see him in 4 weeks so 3 as a week has passed already lol this pregnancy thing is so worrying i think as well i had quite a stressful day so that probably has not helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->