• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Hello everyone... Rise n shine =)

I am getting nervous about Fridays scan. I am praying we see something good....I am hoping they let me watch this time since its a good scan and not a bad one.... I am almost tempted to bug my mom to go with me since shes allot like me with a big mouth lol She would stand behind the tech gooing and awing asking a ton of questions I tell her to ask so I know what's going on hahaha My DP keeps assuring me they should let me watch this time so will see. The appointment is at 8 am which is hard to get my mom or DP to wake to go lol

I started to have sore BB's last night for the first time and a few lil tingling needle feelings in my lower tummy. Then instead of wanting more protein things all I wanted was starch foods.. Im talking wanting jack in the box french fries with mayo and oranges!....Guess I should be careful what I wish for huh....

You will still be very early on so try not to worry too much if you cannot see much. It would be so great to see a heartbeat but I know some women have not seen a heartbeat at 5 weeks but then a week later have seen a good strong heartbeat. Keeping everything crossed for you for Friday, let us know how it goes!

hope it goes well for you shawnie hopefully you will see something but they are so small at this point we dont scan here till 11 to 14 weeks

Rang this morning to book in my scan! Have an appointment at 12!!! I cant wait although not looking forward to people pushing on my full bladder!

Ooh good luck Akira -let us know how it goes!

akira I cant wait to hear how things went... =)

Saw Peanut's heart beat!!!!:cloud9:
They think I'm only 6 weeks but I know exactly when my LMP was so I think I'll stick with my dates...especially as if I am only 6 weeks then I must have tested positve before I was even 3 weeks....rather doubtful lol. Just looked like a little spot but has a good heart beat and everything is growing where it should. :cloud9: Seeing that little flutter on the screen made me cry!!!

awwwwww I am soo happy for you Akira!!!! YAY Thanks for the update... I'd cry too...

Saw Peanut's heart beat!!!!:cloud9:
They think I'm only 6 weeks but I know exactly when my LMP was so I think I'll stick with my dates...especially as if I am only 6 weeks then I must have tested positve before I was even 3 weeks....rather doubtful lol. Just looked like a little spot but has a good heart beat and everything is growing where it should. :cloud9: Seeing that little flutter on the screen made me cry!!!

That's fantastic news, congratulations.

congratulations akira great news glad it went well

Well i just got my maternity notes from my gps office but still no appointment next week they say the 10th to see my gp i was not bothered what gp i saw i mean is it really essential that i see my own doctor as i rarely see him anyway lol

Congrats Akira! That is brilliant news.

How is everyone else?

Sorry I haven't been on a lot lately. There is a chance that myself and OH will have to relocate due to him needing to get a job and there is none in the area we live in. Neither of us want to move from where we are but we are both practical and know that he has to get a job. We are viewing a move with optimism but it can be hard at times, especially when I don't know where I will be giving birth.

leelee sorry to hear you may have to move never good when you like where you are

Hi Leelee, I hope you get something sorted out soon with regards to the move. It's not good being forced to move when you don't want to. I think the uncertainty of not knowing what is happening makes it even harder. At least once you know, you will just be able to get on with it and I think that makes it easier.

how is everyone today im am just taking a 10 minute break after cleaning the upstairs of the house was going to do downstairs too but dont want to over do it it will still be here tomorrow right

Morning ladies... Hope everyone's doing well... Not really much going on here with me..Just woke up and making me some decaf coffee mix. I bought some ovaltine yesterday and wow it's good.. I didn't think i'd like it but I do. Yummmy. I got the rich chocolate kind.

I am getting nervous about tomorrows sono... I'm wishing Id have got the appointment a few days later out but nothing I can do about it now... Still don't feel much like I'm prego... Not much heart burn now, no cramps, BB's are nice n firm though, and still a little tired.

Morning ladies... Hope everyone's doing well... Not really much going on here with me..Just woke up and making me some decaf coffee mix. I bought some ovaltine yesterday and wow it's good.. I didn't think i'd like it but I do. Yummmy. I got the rich chocolate kind.

I am getting nervous about tomorrows sono... I'm wishing Id have got the appointment a few days later out but nothing I can do about it now... Still don't feel much like I'm prego... Not much heart burn now, no cramps, BB's are nice n firm though, and still a little tired.

Hope it goes well for you tomorrow. Don't worry about not much symptoms, for me they didn't really kick in till about 7 weeks and then I knew all about it!!

LOL I really shouldn't complain but it just kinda freaks me out. I think once I see that there's something there and all is ok I'll enjoy it more and not wish for symptoms. I hate always expecting to see something on my tissue after going to the restroom.

Im sure you will be fine shawnie be sure to let us know if it was not for af type cramps and more discharge than normal and heartburn id not know i was either tmi sorry i think i over did it a bit today tho as my back is aching a bit now too good luck tomorrow

Thanks ladies... I don't know how im gonna sleep tongiht. Im excited and scared all in one. lol

Hey shawnie, hope everything goes well for you hun! My symptoms didn't really start til 6 weeks.....threw up right on the 6 week mark lmao so I wouldnt be conserned....enjoy the no sickness while you can!!!

I just got back from my appointment... I don't know what to think now.. I am really upset...They didn't see anything but a gest sac and she said it couldn't tell her how many weeks or anything. Is it too soon to see a fetal pole and yolk sac? I am really upset now.. I had a blightn ovum last time and I'm wondering if it's happening again...She asked me what my levels were and all I could say was I haven't had them done yet.... She let me have a few pictures.

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 16
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members