So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

I just got back from my appointment... I don't know what to think now.. I am really upset...They didn't see anything but a gest sac and she said it couldn't tell her how many weeks or anything. Is it too soon to see a fetal pole and yolk sac? I am really upset now.. I had a blightn ovum last time and I'm wondering if it's happening again...She asked me what my levels were and all I could say was I haven't had them done yet.... She let me have a few pictures.

Hi Shawnie,

:hugs:

Hope you are okay. I really don't know the answer to your question. I think it might be a good idea to post a thread on first tri as they will have more experience and will probably be able to answer the question.

Sorry I couldn't help

it is really hard to tell hun as at this stage they are like the size of a grain of rice it is one of the reasons in the uk they dont scan until 10 to 12 weeks i hope it all works out ok

Shawnie been looking at some pics and research and that scan photo would be right for 4 weeks pregnant

I really wasn't expecting to see much of anything this soon but what got me freaking out was the tech asked me if I had got any positive HPT's or from the doctors and I said yes 5 of them lol I am just hoping it's too soon to tell... I go to see the woman who takes care of the history and all that today at 11 and Ill see if she can maybe call the doc to have some blood work done on me today rather then waiting next week to have them done.. I so badly want a run n coke and a smoke right now...

Hi Shawnie,
hopefully it is just too early. I know when I was in first tri, there was a number of girls who had similar happen to them and everything worked out OK. Have you got another scan booked or anything? It must be really worrying but it might just be too early. Fingers crossed that everything works out well for you.

Thanks Dmn and Polaris. I was real emotional yesterday. I am feeling allot better today though... I started looking at scans too Dmn, Now I see why they tend to shy away from doing them so early on... I go back to my doctor on the 11th. They are taking good care of me this time around with getting things started so far, I just need to stop worrying so much, think more positive, and enjoy myself... Thank you all so much for being here for me.. HUGS...

How's everyone doing??

im glad your feeling better shawnie just try and relax and enjoy being pregnant but i know worrying just seems to come naturally i had concerns earlier as i had a dull pain quite low down but no bleeding and i have the worst headache trying to relax

My SIL had twin girls in March and I've been babysitting all day today - they are so gorgeous! Can't believe that I'll have a baby of my own in 2 months!!!

glad you had a good day babysitting they are so adorable at that age not long for you to go then

My SIL had twin girls in March and I've been babysitting all day today - they are so gorgeous! Can't believe that I'll have a baby of my own in 2 months!!!
How exciting! I plan to go visit and hang out with my niece tonight. shes 2 but is adorable too heehee

The mad thing was my bbs were leaking loads yesterday evening, they often leak a tiny bit but must have been stimulated by hanging out with two babies, LOL!

polaris maybe those babies kicked started something for you hope it eases up for you how is everyone feeling today

Polaris I've been told that happens. A friend of mine said it happen in the store when there was another baby crying near her. Isn't it wonderful how the body functions =)

Lee, I forgot to thank you the other day. There are times I too don't know what to say or know but knowing someone is listening means allot too. Thank you... Hope that made sense haha I just woke up..

Not much going on with me. Went to my sisters and watched my niece ride the horse. Shes so adorable... She even got her own little saddle.

how are all you ladies today well i am having a funny day today no sickness today no symptoms whatsoever so i hope everything is ok i normally feel quite sick in the mornings but not even a queasy feeling

stick little bean stick

DMN i swear you and I are twins or something hahaha I was just gonna post about the same thing, (excluding the MS, that Ive not had thank goodness)

DP and I were in the pool last night thinking up bump names. Oh lordy we were coming up with some crazy funny names, we were dying laughing. Some I can't even repeat it was that crazy LMAO

I just woke up but I have a feeling im gonna go lay right back down. It's the only day off I get and I don't wanna do anything but be lazy =)

Shawnie we are only a few days apart so our anxieties are probably the same lol hope you ok il see what tomorrow brings lol

dmn and shawnie - it is so scary and nerve racking at that early stage. I just constantly felt like something was going too wrong and almost didn't want to believe in the pregnancy. It must be even harder if you have had a previous loss. :hug:

Thanks Polaris dont you just wish you could fast forward to that first scan lol did not want to get out of bed this morning feel so tired today but had to so here i am hope everyone is well today

Thanks Polaris dont you just wish you could fast forward to that first scan lol did not want to get out of bed this morning feel so tired today but had to so here i am hope everyone is well today

oh that tiredness is not nice either! It is unbelievable how tired you feel for the first trimester. Just shows how hard your body is working making a baby!! :happydance:

I had to reassure the DP that after the 1st tri I shouldn't be as tired LOL poor guy isn't getting it as much now that I fall asleep before he even gets home. I haven't even been waking up as much in the middle of the night lately.

I wish I had a sono machine at home for personal use LMAO wouldn't that be grand?

Polaris that's how I feel. I don't even have cramps, tingles or anything. I do get little cramps if I cough too hard but I always had that just like if you move in bed too fast it feels like scar tissue tugging on the insides or something. That's one big reason I never did sit ups. I keep feeling my tummy asking it if it's still growing or not.

DMN your right, I keep forgetting were real close. My sister keeps telling me she bets ill have the baby a month early since it runs in the family. She had her lil one 2 months early so before her baby shower and my nephew was a month early. Both my sister and I are preemies too. who knows, I always seemed to change the norm in the family so maybe I wont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->