So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I think you're all brilliant in waiting to poas. I have been doing it since 7dpo and got bfn every time ...... now on 10 dpo. I feel really disappointed....... but also trying to stay positive and thinking that it's still early.

AF is due on 22nd for me.

It sounds really good for everyone in this post so I'm hanging in there with you cos I want it to be good news for ALL of us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies thought i'd check in and see how you are all doing.

Lou still in shock about you breaking our sacred code of not poas till the 25th :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Butterfly don't lose heart yet - lots of people don't get a BFP till 18dpo at the earliest. :hugs: Maybe try and resist for a few days and see how you feel.

Leelee here is what an evap is - Evap lines are simply caused by the moisture making the test's antibody strip more or less visible. (The antibody strip is what reacts with the chemical reagents to form a pink line when hCG is detected.) Depending on how your test dries, the evap line may fade or disappear. It doesn't mean anything-- it's a still a negative test. Also and evap line will no colour to it, it will just be grey. Where as we are looking for a lovely pink line.

:hug:

Sorry forgot to say to leelee that your symptoms sound really promising and your 15dpo which is excellant with no sign of the witch. just hang in there for a few more days!!! On the CM side of things i have got creamy CM at the moment (TMI coming) its like gone from yellowy to now white and almost in little lumps (Sorry TMI!), can't remember what i had last month.

Thanks for explaining about the evap Hayley.

Creamy cm seems to be a positive symptom so that is a good sign for you.

My breasts are so sore for the last few hours. They usually get sore before AF but they seem very sensitive today. I have a sore back too and am still really cranky. Poor OH can't do anything right!

Thanks for explaining about the evap Hayley.

Creamy cm seems to be a positive symptom so that is a good sign for you.

My breasts are so sore for the last few hours. They usually get sore before AF but they seem very sensitive today. I have a sore back too and am still really cranky. Poor OH can't do anything right!

Aaahhh bless him!! I'm afraid thats generally men all over :rofl: I always felt before i knew i was pg with my boys that i was going to come on any second. I kept running to the loo with tampon in hand and nothing. Hoping its the same for you and you give us our first BFP this weekend. Symptoms sound great!!!!!!

Well....she got me!! about lunchtime today and its in full force. Im out :( onto March trying! Im gutted.

Its ok, it was my first cycle so I wasnt holding out much hope but its always nice to dream!! Thankyou XX

Well girls, I had a horrible day today. I went to the dentist and ended up having to get a tooth extracted. It was horrible! Also he had to give me a couple of Xrays, I was really worried about this in case I might be pregnant but I talked it over with the dentist (who is lovely) and he said that infection was also very bad for a possible pregnancy and that the risk from the needed Xrays was very low due to very low exposure to radiation. I really don't think I am pregnant this month anyway but I was still really worried about it. So when I got home I did an internet search and it seems that dental Xrays are not a big risk as they only contain 0.01 rads. Still a bit worried though. I also read that if there is any damage done in very early pregnancy, it is 'all or nothing', that is the pregnancy will not progress and that if it does then it seems that everything will probably be fine. At this stage that would probably mean a chemical pregnancy if there was any damage done.

I did have a few symptoms today. I felt a little nauseous at lunchtime (could have just been hunger!!) and seemed to need to pee more often (but that could have been cos I was drinking a lot of water at lunch!). Also I had a very small bit of spotting this afternoon. But I have a theory that this might be just an after effect of having been on the pill as this is CD29 and I would have been due AF if I was still on the pill. I am thinking about waiting for AF this month rather than testing, especially just in case the Xrays did any damage. And not testing until maybe 18 dpo if she doesn't show. What do you think?

Oh no Lou i'm soooo sorry that she got you. Die :witch: die!!!! Hope your ok hun.

Hey Polaris i think you shld be ok with the x ray. You needed to have it done and an infection and anti biotics would be worse for the :baby:. Finally some symptoms for you!!! :happydance: Hope they are a positive sign for you. Bleeding is slightly strange tho, how long have you been off BCP now? I must admit i feel the same about testing. i'm going to see how my temps go and how i feel then decide next week. if i'm not (which i'm 90% sure i'm not) then my temps should dip by mon/tue and start to spot.

Hey Loulou. :hug: Really sorry to hear that.

Polaris I don't think you need to worry too much about the xray. The spotting sounds like implantation doesn't it? But perhaps you're right about just waiting for AF but hopefully it doesn't come.

:dust::dust: :dust:

Hey ladies is it alright if I join you guys? I am 7DPO and due for :witch: on 2/24 or 2/25. I have been having quite a few pregnancy signs, but ya know I could just be going crazy. :blush:

Hey ladies is it alright if I join you guys? I am 7DPO and due for :witch: on 2/24 or 2/25. I have been having quite a few pregnancy signs, but ya know I could just be going crazy. :blush:

Hiya and welcome MrsC! Your well placed to join us as we all have been talking symptoms. I if do get a :bfp: this month I will have had symptoms pretty much straight away too.

Hi Ladies. I have been trying to lay low on BnB this week seeing as I am hope from work for the week...without work to pull me away from the computer I don't know that I know how to just step away! :rofl:

Loulou :hugs: I am so sorry to hear about the evil evil :witch:

Mrs. C you and I are about on the same timeline...let't hope it goes fast!

I can't wait until it's time to test!! :hissy:

Evening all!

I have a really sore lower back and cramps but no AF. I feel as if she will arrive any minute and am up and down the loo all night. Am so hungry today as well, can't filled up at all!

Oh no Lou i'm soooo sorry that she got you. Die :witch: die!!!! Hope your ok hun.

Hey Polaris i think you shld be ok with the x ray. You needed to have it done and an infection and anti biotics would be worse for the :baby:. Finally some symptoms for you!!! :happydance: Hope they are a positive sign for you. Bleeding is slightly strange tho, how long have you been off BCP now? I must admit i feel the same about testing. i'm going to see how my temps go and how i feel then decide next week. if i'm not (which i'm 90% sure i'm not) then my temps should dip by mon/tue and start to spot.

Thanks Hayley. Everything I've read on line says that dental Xrays should be fine but just to let your dentist know if you could be pregnant so he can make sure you are properly shielded and minimize the number of Xrays, which he did.

I am off BCP since December 16th. It was only a very small amount of spotting when I wiped so it's probably nothing.

By next week I could be dying to test!! But I will see how I feel. At the moment I am thinking it might be better to wait. But like you say, we can see how our temperatures are looking and that will give us some idea.

Hey Loulou. :hug: Really sorry to hear that.

Polaris I don't think you need to worry too much about the xray. The spotting sounds like implantation doesn't it? But perhaps you're right about just waiting for AF but hopefully it doesn't come.

:dust::dust: :dust:

Thanks Butterfly, I don't want to get my hopes up too much as that is what I did last month. Who knew that TTC would be so emotionally draining??

Morning ladies

How is everyone feeling? ANy news yet, sorry to here about th :witch: lou lou xxx

:hi: Girls
Is there room for one more? I'm currently 9dpo, and also have had symptoms from 3dpo. I'm going to be testing on monday......please let it be :bfp:

Sorry the :witch: got you Loulou hun :hugs:

Super sticky :dust: to everyone :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"