So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Yep i'm going to be testing on the 25th as well and will be 14dpo then. Are you testing then as well? Are you actively TTC as your sign says WTT (you don't have to answer)?

No,wouldn't be able to wait until then, it will be on the 21st or 22nd if AF doesn't show. I am trying to change my WTT to TTC but it keeps reverting back. Need to change it though, it is doing my head in!

Oh that makes sense, was just curious. Make sure you let us know as soon as test. I'm just as excited for you guys as i am for myself.

Yeah, I defo will update everyone over the weekend! Yeah, I am so excited for everyone too!

Just popping in before i go to bed, since the pink this morning and normal after that, the wicked witch still hasnt arrived! She's due the 21st :(

leelee those symptoms sound promising!

loulou that sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding! :D

Thanks ladies, I do feel a bit better now, though today was pretty rotten as we were short staffed and I got a bit stressed out trying to do the work of two people at once. Hoping tomorrow will be better.

My back hurts soooo much! I slept tensely on it and it's tight all the way from my neck and shoulders, to the back of my ribs, to even a bit in my lower back!:hissy:

This is so weird, I have goosebumps on my arms because they are cold, and overall I'm a bit cold, but my face is really warm and so is my stomach. Bizarre!

~sprinkles mounds of sticky baby:dust: about the thread~

I get what you ladies are saying about overload, I learn so much from BnB, but it doesn't help me to not think about babies constantly! Haha.

Morning all.....

hows everyone feeling this fine day?

Still awaiting the return of the witch in full flow but nothing still as yet!
x

Oh lou lou its horrible isnt it the whole 'waiting' game!

sending you lots and lots of BFP baby dust :dust:

Ohh man i have a confession lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/101773-im-100-evap.html#post1583612

I knew it would be BFN but i just had to poas lol

Lou what are doing!!! :rofl::rofl: 6dpo is very, very, very early!!! However i must admit that with it inverted i can see a line. what colour was it???

Loulou sooooooo relieved that you've not had any more signs of the :witch: i'm really hoping she stays away and you get your :bfp:

Anyone else got any more poas confessions to make??:rofl:

I have only poas with 2 opks just to double check that i wasn't missing another surge. I'm feeling really nervous about testing next week and almost like this feeling that i have at the moment with there being a possability that i could be. Once i take the test and get my :bfn: theres no possability anymore. Maybe i'll wait a few extra days next week if my :witch: doesn't arrive and my temps stay up.

I know I know (hangs head in shame):( :rofl::blush:

Its defo a evap its not got an ounce of pink in it, but i just had to get a poas urge lmao!!!!!!:rofl:

Im just warming up for next week when we all get our :bfp:'s

:hug:

I'm not sure about the evap, i've heard you can get a pos at 6-7dpo, it is possible. I've been analyzing your pic for a good 10 minutes now :rofl: and i'm just not sure (Man i need to get a life:rofl:). How can i get excited about pee, i seriously need :help:

:dust:

I keep doing the same Hayley, the problem is the more i look at it the more i see pink but i know theres no pink there its just my mind playing tricks on me cos i want to see a pink line so so much lol.

:rofl: @you analyzing it hehe

Hi all,

15DPO today and CD26 so AF is due anytime between today and Sunday. I feel a bit crampy today and also during the night I got up cos I was convinced AF was there but no sign. I don't have a lot of CM but the bit I have is creamy (sorry TMI!). Is that normal before AF? I still have weird taste in my mouth and feel slightly nauseous when I am hungry but particularly at night. Don't know if that is what other people have experienced as well. Not in the best mood today, feeling a bit weepy. Hope it isn't PMS.

Loulou, I will keep my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up for either of us! We are due around the same time. Do you have any symptoms

Lou, sorry I don't understand the whole evap thing so don't know what to say about the lines! How are you feeling?

How is everyone else feeling?

Lower backache is the main problem for me, and mild cramps,and lots of Creamy CM (tmi) lol.

and the past 3 days real vivid dreams and also shooting pains in my boobs lol

Ohh roll on the 25th..

Lower backache is the main problem for me, and mild cramps,and lots of Creamy CM (tmi) lol.

and the past 3 days real vivid dreams and also shooting pains in my boobs lol

Ohh roll on the 25th..

They sound like very promising symptoms!!!

Im trying not to get over excited about it all...

This is my first time i have actually 'tried' and charted for a baby so lets hope My left tube did its job!

I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. This is my first cycle but if I don't get a :bfp: this time around I think I will try the charting. It seems like you have more control over what you are doing rather than not having a clue (like me!!!!)

hi butterfly - i'm hoping it doesn't mean anything but when you get preggo your temp keeps rising after o due to the progesterone in your body needed to sustain a pregnancy. if it keeps rising steadily for more than about 14 day after o there is a very, very big posibility you are pg. however if it drops down towards day 10 to 14 your prob not as your progestrone is dropping as there is no baby to sustain. so i'm hoping todays was a blip and tomorrow it will go up again. maybe have a look at fertilityfriend.com they explain it all there much better than me. lol

Thank you so much - you've explained it really well - much better than fertilityfriend. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->