So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Morning all - I think I'm a bit out of sync with the rest of you in the group, or a bit late to be joining, not quite sure of my cycle as it's the first month off BCP but I *think* I've actually a couple of days over due. I've been wondering for the past couple of weeks and it's been one of the most stressful things ever, so I feel for you all...

I'm waiting till tomorrow morning to test, by which I could be anything up to a week late... Had almost convinced myself without the test as I feel tired all the time, boobs feel weird, and the smell of anchovies the other night (which I don't like but can normally stand to be in the same room as) made me want to puke... all (I think) good signs but had some spotting yesterday. Reading on the forum that's not uncommon so I'm just waiting to see what today brings....

Love and baby dust to you all x x x x

Hi MrsC and welshrose its good to have you join us - i hope you both get your BFPs next week!!!!!!

Lou how are you feeling today??

Polaris good looking temps at the moment - seem to be generally going up. Can't say i'm too happy with mine, thought if i was they would keep going up.

Leelee any sign of witch yet? Hope not hun

xx

Oh Lou Lou sorry huni sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

Polaris, i HATE dentists with a passion, how you feeling today?

Hayley any more symptoms? mine have more or less gone :( only thing i have is sore boobs still and twinges in my pelvic area (that might eveb be from the surgery from my EP)

Everyone else, good morning and welcome to all the newcomers!

and i promise i wont test again until the 25th :hug:

wow jaydee!! hope you get your bfp. your symptoms sound good. fx'd for you, keep us posted!!!!

No symptoms for me, i'm sure i'm not to be honest. maybe next month!!!! Don't worry about your symptoms disappearing, you've sounded soooo positive and had a stange test. :hugs:

Dont feel disheartened Hayley remember PMA!! ;)

we are going to mums for the weekend so i wont be online now till monday as of 4pm today so thenit will be 2 days till testing:happydance:

& im sure there will be :bfp:on weds!!!!!

and if not then we will allre test on the 27th..

and so on until the :witch: arrives (lets hope she dont)

Hi MrsC and welshrose its good to have you join us - i hope you both get your BFPs next week!!!!!!

Lou how are you feeling today??

Polaris good looking temps at the moment - seem to be generally going up. Can't say i'm too happy with mine, thought if i was they would keep going up.

Leelee any sign of witch yet? Hope not hun

xx

Hi to all the new people! Welcome on board!

And hello to all the regulars! How is everyone feeling?

No sign of AF yet. I keep feeling like she is going to appear last night.When I went to bed last night my tummy was in bits. It was literally like someone was stabbing different parts of it at the same time and there was like a pulling motion. It was a very strange sensation and when I lay on my tummy it alleviated the pain. Anyone have any ideas what that could be? I just have lower back pain now today. I am CD 27 and 16DPO today.

Hi everyone. Welcome to all the new people.
Well I am feeling a bit better today although my mouth is still very sore. I'm thinking that it is just as well that I got that sorted. I have to go back in three weeks to get a small filling but that will be easy peasy compared to yesterday! I rang the doctor's surgery about the smear and was advised to make an appointment for about 10 days after I get AF this month. So I'm thinking that maybe it will be better if I'm not pregnant this month, then I can get my smear and my teeth will be sorted and I will be fully prepared for TTC!! I am very optimistic for next month as I am predicted by FF to ovulate around about St. Patrick's Day when I will be on holiday so hopefully both me and OH will be nice and relaxed and have lots of time and energy for BD!!

Jaydee, your symptoms sound really promising. I really hope you get your :bfp: tomorrow!!

Hayley, your temps still look absolutely fine to me, still nice and high. They couldn't go on rising at the rate they were or else you would be burning up, LOL.

Leelee - good news that there's still no sign of :witch:. Are you testing tomorrow? Hoping you get :bfp:!

:bfn: on a Boots test. I am 16DPO on CD 27 so I guess I am out :cry:

Hi everyone.

Keep up your PMA.

Hey Leelee - it's not over until the :witch: shows up.

I'm still suffering with cramps which is unusual. :witch: is due on Sunday for me......... oh the wait is killing me!.

xx

Hi everyone.

Keep up your PMA.

Hey Leelee - it's not over until the :witch: shows up.

I'm still suffering with cramps which is unusual. :witch: is due on Sunday for me......... oh the wait is killing me!.

xx

Thanks. Hopefully :witch:won't appear tomorrow or Sunday. Have lots of cramps though. Best of luck for you Butterfly

Aww thanks everyone. I'm feeling a bit less optomistic today as more spotting, thinking it could be AF on the way....

Ah well, only time will tell, for us all

x x x x

Hey everyone,
Thank you for all the welcomes :hugs:

Glad all went well at the dentist Polaris, you can still have a smear done during pregnancy hun so no need to worry about it.

Having a bit of a Blah day today if I'm honest. I've had symptoms from 3dpo til yesterday (8dpo) including heartburn, nausea, bleeding gums, headaches, lower backache and spots all of which I don't usually suffer from. Yesterday (sorry tmi) I noticed a tiny speck of blood in some cm on loo paper, it only happened the once. Today again only once there was 3 v sml spots of blood on loo paper after having been for a wee.....all this is sounding great and I'm sure my PMA should be feeling pretty good but I guess one of the main things I've had up until yesterday really is a 'feeling' of being pg.....I've lost it.....careless I know :dohh::rofl: I probably wouldn't be so worried if I hadn't had this 'feeling' with our son, and probably the fact that I didn't have the feeling with our angel in december is worrying me more.

Sorry it's a long one and not more up beat........I so hope it's :bfp: for everyone :hug:

Hey everyone,

Glad all went well at the dentist Polaris, you can still have a smear done during pregnancy hun so no need to worry about it.

Having a bit of a Blah day today if I'm honest. I've had symptoms from 3dpo til yesterday (8dpo) including heartburn, nausea, bleeding gums, headaches, lower backache and spots all of which I don't usually suffer from. Yesterday (sorry tmi) I noticed a tiny speck of blood in some cm on loo paper, it only happened the once. Today again only once there was 3 v sml spots of blood on loo paper after having been for a wee.....all this is sounding great and I'm sure my PMA should be feeling pretty good but I guess one of the main things I've had up until yesterday really is a 'feeling' of being pg.....I've lost it.....careless I know :dohh::rofl: I probably wouldn't be so worried if I hadn't had this 'feeling' with our son, and probably the fact that I didn't have the feeling with our angel in december is worrying me more.

Sorry it's a long one and not more up beat........I so hope it's :bfp: for everyone :hug:

Hi Welsh Rose, thanks for the information about the smear, I wasn't sure if you could get it done in pregnancy or not.

Sorry to hear your not 'feeling' pregnant today. I wouldn't read too much into it though, it could be just your mood? I think it must be much harder TTC after a loss. :hug:

So sorry to hear about your BFN. It's such a horrible sight isn't it. I hate :bfn:s so much that I can see myself developing a POAS phobia!! I know this is the opposite of the normal POAS addiction but I was always a bit backwards! I really don't know if I can face testing at all this month and think I will just wait until bloody :witch: arrives as I know she will.

Evening girls. Been a mad day at work and didn't get a chance to come on here - work really gets in the way :rofl:

Butterfly i really hope you get your :bfp: soon especially after seeing your loss. I would just like to say that i think you must be sooooo brave and a wonderfully strong person. Hope you don't mind me saying and i haven't upset you :hugs:

Welshrose there is still time to "feel" pg but i do no what you mean. Maybe you'll have tons of symptoms tomorrow hun.

leelee don't give up hope yet, some people take ages to a pos pg test PMA!!!

Polaris how you doing today? Any symptoms? I think we feel exactly the same about the poas thing. i really think i'm not and will get my AF next week. Maybe march will be our month!!!!!! We can be cycle buddies!!!

p.s. wonder if lou is having withdrawal symptoms from B&B yet :rofl:

So sorry to hear about your BFN. It's such a horrible sight isn't it. I hate :bfn:s so much that I can see myself developing a POAS phobia!! I know this is the opposite of the normal POAS addiction but I was always a bit backwards! I really don't know if I can face testing at all this month and think I will just wait until bloody :witch: arrives as I know she will.

Thanks, am actually feeling okay about it. AF still hasn't shown although I am expecting her to show at some stage at the weekend.

Evening girls. Been a mad day at work and didn't get a chance to come on here - work really gets in the way :rofl:

Butterfly i really hope you get your :bfp: soon especially after seeing your loss. I would just like to say that i think you must be sooooo brave and a wonderfully strong person. Hope you don't mind me saying and i haven't upset you :hugs:

Welshrose there is still time to "feel" pg but i do no what you mean. Maybe you'll have tons of symptoms tomorrow hun.

leelee don't give up hope yet, some people take ages to a pos pg test PMA!!!

Polaris how you doing today? Any symptoms? I think we feel exactly the same about the poas thing. i really think i'm not and will get my AF next week. Maybe march will be our month!!!!!! We can be cycle buddies!!!

p.s. wonder if lou is having withdrawal symptoms from B&B yet :rofl:

Thanks Hayley!

Hey everyone,

Hi Welsh Rose, thanks for the information about the smear, I wasn't sure if you could get it done in pregnancy or not.

Sorry to hear your not 'feeling' pregnant today. I wouldn't read too much into it though, it could be just your mood? I think it must be much harder TTC after a loss. :hug:

Thanks hun :hugs:
I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the mood thing.....back to normal today :yipee:.....almost celebrating the fact that my nipples are feeling a lil bit stinging :dohh:
We weren't going to be trying again until June/July time after the mc but I done opks this month and continued charting as my cycles are a bit irregular and I wanted to find out when is the norm for me to O. Well I had my first ever true positive opk and both DH and I decided we couldn't let lil eggy go without trying to catch it....I guess that's when you know you're ready. I can't wait to see :bfp: but at the same time I'm really not relishing the thought of the weeks waiting to know that all is ok.

I hadn't realised about smears either hun until I was expecting Callum and the GP told me it was fine to still have them done.

What has everyone got planned for today? I'm on-call til 1pm then taking Callum to go and get some frog spawn for the pond.....he's excited about it, bless him.

:hug: PMA and sticky :dust: to all

Morning Ladies :happydance:

Glad your bbs are hurting again Welshrose :rofl::rofl: Its mad that we all want to be in pain and :sick:. Are you testing on wed too?

Polaris loving the temp this morning!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

leelee hope your ok after your :bfn: :hugs:

No symptoms for me yet, due to the fact i'm sure i'm not! Will probably be taking my boys to the park on there bikes this afternoon and to play a bit of :football:

xxx

:rofl: at work getting in the way of B&B! What a pain! Don't they realise we have very important things to be doing on here, like obsessing about our temperature charts and imaginary pregnancy symptoms!!! :rofl::rofl:

It's good to know that someone else shares my POAS phobia! I am also sure that AF will arrive next week although wait till you see, probably not till Friday just to piss me off! I am feeling more optimistic about March though. I went out for a meal with OH last night and he was actually really interested in learning about fertility signs and how you tell when you should BD! First time he has shown any interest at all, so maybe he is coming round to the idea that it's not as simple as just having unprotected sex = pregnant. Which I think is what he thought up till now.

As for symptoms, bbs are still tender but no other symptoms. I did have another temperature rise this morning though.

Love the idea of being cycle buddies!! :happydance::happydance: But don't rule yourself out of getting :bfp: this month. Plenty of girls get their :bfp: despite being convinced that it's not their month. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->