So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hello ladies cd18 so get to test in 10 days. I really hate this tww!

My DH left this morning to go out of town so I hope we DTD enough:rofl: we bd'd on cd8,10,12,14,15 I think I covered all fertil days acording to ff.

It's so quiet in here xxx Hope you are all ok?

I had a nice temp rise again today, and if it stays high again tomorrow, FF would put OV at cd12, just like i thought!

We didnt :sex: last night after all, we just feel asleep in each others arms as soon as our heads hit the pillow. It got to both of us i think :rofl: but im sure we have covered all the right days.

Here's to the dreaded TWW :muaha:
Who else is in the TWW?

xxx

nice temp rise today little hush, hope it stays high for you!
i want to be in the tww with you!
csunshine it sounds like you have all bases covered! :dust:

Hi all,

I want to be in the 2WW as well! Am waiting for O. My chart is quite different to other months so don't really know how to interpret it???

I am CD12 today and this month is dragging!

leelee your chart is quite different from the last cycles - take that as a good thing - maybe this month will work!!! I know what you mean about dragging by - doing my best to try to forget about it!

littlehush i hope this is the month for you and your temps keep rising!!!

Mrs N i would love to be in the TWW too!!!

sunshine it sounds like you've covered all the right days - fx'd for you.

Butterfly how are you doing??

flumpy any news with you?

loulou are you still keeping up with the BDing? I admire your determination! lol

Polaris good luck for today!!!

Well CD 14 for me today and still waiting for O. I've started to get a little bit of EWCM and have felt little niggles in my right ovary but no pos opk yet. We have BD every other day except one so far so i think we are doing ok. Just want to see a pos opk then i know i'll be in the TWW soon. I've got no choice but to get pg this cycle as i only have 1 more left then have to stop for a few months.....

leelee your chart is quite different from the last cycles - take that as a good thing - maybe this month will work!!! I know what you mean about dragging by - doing my best to try to forget about it!

littlehush i hope this is the month for you and your temps keep rising!!!

Mrs N i would love to be in the TWW too!!!

sunshine it sounds like you've covered all the right days - fx'd for you.

Butterfly how are you doing??

flumpy any news with you?

loulou are you still keeping up with the BDing? I admire your determination! lol

Polaris good luck for today!!!

Well CD 14 for me today and still waiting for O. I've started to get a little bit of EWCM and have felt little niggles in my right ovary but no pos opk yet. We have BD every other day except one so far so i think we are doing ok. Just want to see a pos opk then i know i'll be in the TWW soon. I've got no choice but to get pg this cycle as i only have 1 more left then have to stop for a few months.....

Morning Hayley,

How are you doing?

Hope the sun is shining where you are!

Its a lovely day here today! Was going to do some gardening but where we moved into our house last June there is one bed which is full of weeds and I just can't be bothered to tackle it - so instead I phoned some gardeners and am now waiting for some calls back!!! That makes me sound sooooo lazy but I enjoy planting flowers not breaking my back digging up bloody weeds.

I'm getting sick of all this waiting around for O and then waiting for AF. I'm trying to not stress and be as chilled as I can be but its on my mind ALL the time. I'm constantly thinking about TTC. I wish I could just switch off.

How are you doing?

Its a lovely day here today! Was going to do some gardening but where we moved into our house last June there is one bed which is full of weeds and I just can't be bothered to tackle it - so instead I phoned some gardeners and am now waiting for some calls back!!! That makes me sound sooooo lazy but I enjoy planting flowers not breaking my back digging up bloody weeds.

I'm getting sick of all this waiting around for O and then waiting for AF. I'm trying to not stress and be as chilled as I can be but its on my mind ALL the time. I'm constantly thinking about TTC. I wish I could just switch off.

How are you doing?

I'm good today. Trying to be relaxed about the whole thing. Haven't BD'd for 2 days cos have been wrecked but not worried. Will re-commence tonight! Don't want stressed BD anyway.

yeah, this whole TTC is thing is waiting isn't it? I think about it a lot as well but trying to be less obsessed with it!

Same here.

If it doesn't work this month or next then i think i'll be ready for a break anyway. I will have 2 months of not thinking about it anymore.

Same here.

If it doesn't work this month or next then i think i'll be ready for a break anyway. I will have 2 months of not thinking about it anymore.

Well I really hope it works for you this month and you get your :bfp:. Did you take clomid with your boys? If so, did it take long to work?

I did with Jamie and it took a few months. I didn't take it with Luis as I had had a m/c 4 weeks before - no idea how he happened to be honest - don't even remember BDing!

I did with Jamie and it took a few months. I didn't take it with Luis as I had had a m/c 4 weeks before - no idea how he happened to be honest - don't even remember BDing!

Meant to say - I love your boys names! Jamie and Luis. They are gorgeous!

Well hopefully this :bfp: comes on the first attempt!

Thanks leelee! They look like there names too I think.

I'm really hoping so hun. I would be over the moon to be pg in two weeks time (as long as you are too and can join me in first tri!)

Just did on opk and its still neg - maybe a touch darker than yesterdays but then again i could be hoping for something thats not there. lol.

I really hope we both O at the same time then we can be bump buddies too!

Theres no way it can't work this month to be honest - we've done everything right. I'm determined to get my BFP this time!

xxx

Thanks leelee! They look like there names too I think.

I'm really hoping so hun. I would be over the moon to be pg in two weeks time (as long as you are too and can join me in first tri!)

Just did on opk and its still neg - maybe a touch darker than yesterdays but then again i could be hoping for something thats not there. lol.

I really hope we both O at the same time then we can be bump buddies too!

Theres no way it can't work this month to be honest - we've done everything right. I'm determined to get my BFP this time!

xxx

Yeah, I really really want my :bfp: this month as well. I have a feeling the B-50 complex is going to delay O for some reason. Even my CM is different this month on my chart (compared to last month!)

At least your OPK's are getting darker, that is a good sign! I nothing on mine at the moment. Aggh - it's all waiting!

Hi ya ladies just popping in to make sure you are ok!!

I have everything crossed for you both for BFP!! VERY soon :D

Well I tested yesterday at 10 dpo because I really think I ovulated before FF detected ovulation but of course it was negative. :rofl:

Today is only 11dpo so I should wait to test :blush: thankfully I have no test to test with anymore :rofl: I'm a POAS Addict!

The only things I can say that are symptoms are:

6-11dpo: lots of peeing (frequent urination), tender breasts, constipation and some sickness here and there. I'm not a night-time bathroom goer :rofl: I usually never have to get up to pee but since 6dpo thats all I do! Pee! Pee! Pee!

I don't want to get my hopes up but I do think I'll be dissappointed if this cycle didn't work since its that last on one clomid. DH doesn't want me to chart, OPK test or take clomid, he wants to just go with the flow and that makes me a little nervous and anxious for this cycle to have worked, but whatever happens there must be a reason right? :shrug: I'll take whatever comes

So how is everyone today?

Hey Jaytee, i did the exact same! haha we're a right pair. mine was negative too but i expected it, i just had to test!!

Only 5 more days, but i'm going to try and wait longer.

I've got killer boobs today, they're so sensitive. And also i was at work and just wanted to kill everyone haha, in b***h mode today im afraid :( hehe i'm nice really :p

xx

Yeah I too have been in a B***H mood yesterday and today, I just don't want to deal with anyone.

I plan on testing Monday is Af is not here by then and no spotting.

Hi everyone,
Well I am just back from my scan and everything is perfect with baby!!! So so happy and relieved! It was funny when I was in the waiting room everyone else there looked really visibly pregnant, whereas I don't, and I just felt like a fraud. I was terrified that I would go in there and she would find nothing there. At least now I have the photos to prove that it's not just all in my head!! Baby is apparently measuring perfect for dates and everything is developed correctly. So happy - I hope you don't mind me sharing my good news!!

Hi everyone,
Well I am just back from my scan and everything is perfect with baby!!! So so happy and relieved! It was funny when I was in the waiting room everyone else there looked really visibly pregnant, whereas I don't, and I just felt like a fraud. I was terrified that I would go in there and she would find nothing there. At least now I have the photos to prove that it's not just all in my head!! Baby is apparently measuring perfect for dates and everything is developed correctly. So happy - I hope you don't mind me sharing my good news!!

Yay, so happy for you Polaris!! Can you post the photo up so we can have a look at your scan!

You must be over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->