So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

:hi: To Everyone!!!

I hope that we all had a nice weekend. I'm sorry for being MIA since thursday but Friday I had oral surgery and I have been in bed since then. Today is my first day out of bed and able to come to work.

I couldn't take my temperature due to the pain in my mouth :blush: but it was nice not thinking about dpo or temps for three days, lol Hopefully I can get back to temping tomorrow morning.

I couldn't symptom spot either due to the medications :hissy: I was not feeling anything lol

no more cramping and bleeding nearly stopped but I feel sooooo drained...... could just go to bed and stay there! Hubby off work today though so that wouldn't be fair.

Sorry to hear that you have a cold hun..... hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Fertility godess??? hhhmmmm can't think of anything to say!! :rofl:

I'm glad the cramping has stopped for you. :hugs: Maybe have a early night instead with your OH :sleep:

Well its worth a shot isn't it! :rofl:

Hope your feeling better too Jaytee. Sounds like you've had a rough few days :hugs: Least it has passed a few days to bring you close to your BFP!

Hello ladies just a question hopefully someone here can answer it. I have been just terribly hot while sleeping, I mean sweating mostly around my collar on my night shirt, but can't have my feet under the blanket either. Anyone have a clue as to why I am so hot?

Could be a pg sign. After O your progesterone level rises which increases your BBT. When pg your temp stays high and could make you feel hotter.

I did get like that 2 cycles ago after O until AF showed her ugly head. i was sooo hot all the time and usually i'm a cold person. Hope it the first reason for you though xxx

Thank you Haley.

I don't want to symtom spot although I know I will. I hate this time!!!:hissy:

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as my home computer is broken and I can only get on at work. LOL sounds like I have an exciting job huh:blush:

Same as my job, i don't post at work incase i get caught but i most def keep upto date with all the gossip - if i didn't have BnB i wouldn't get through a whole day at work. lol

We had lovely weather here this weekend and spent the whole time gardening and my sons had 2 birthday parties to go too. Was a bit hectic! The weather is awful here today though - rain, rain, rain!

Hope you had a great weekend too xx

Same as my job, i don't post at work incase i get caught but i most def keep upto date with all the gossip - if i didn't have BnB i wouldn't get through a whole day at work. lol

We had lovely weather here this weekend and spent the whole time gardening and my sons had 2 birthday parties to go too. Was a bit hectic! The weather is awful here today though - rain, rain, rain!

Hope you had a great weekend too xx

How funny my daughter had a slumber birthday party Friday night. DH and I went to dinner and then tucked ourselves in early and slept! Can't believe I just slept, but we BD'd early Friday morning.LOL

The weather here was quite beautiful on Saturday as DD had a soccer game early. DH washed my car and we just hung out. It was a wonderful day, then it rained and rained Sunday. Today is not hot or cold just blah!

Glad to hear you had a good weekend as well.
Vic

Glad to see your getting a bit of rain is the USA. I always think of it as hot, hot, hot!!!

Done another opk and it is still neg - was really hoping for a big pos tonight. Have got lots of little twinges in my right ovary so i think something is going on. We DTD last night - i don't know whether to go for again tonight or to leave it until tomorrow?

Haley I am new to whole ttc scene so forgive me for being niave. I just don't understand what clomid is. From what I have read it helps you to o correct? If that is what it's for I sure hope it works!
As far as DTD I would say do it again can't get enough manly juice at that time! LOL

We DTD cd8,cd10,cd12,cd14,cd15 and I will probably do it again tonight cd17 just to make sure we are covered. LOL I think my DH thinks I've turned into a nympho! :rofl::rofl:

Glad to see your getting a bit of rain is the USA. I always think of it as hot, hot, hot!!!

Done another opk and it is still neg - was really hoping for a big pos tonight. Have got lots of little twinges in my right ovary so i think something is going on. We DTD last night - i don't know whether to go for again tonight or to leave it until tomorrow?

Hi Hayley, I would suggest that you just follow your new relaxed approach - if you and OH feel like DTD tonight, then go for it, but if it is a complete chore then I would leave it till tomorrow, yesterday and tomorrow should have you covered anyway so don't put yourself under too much pressure.

Hope everyone else is well.

I have PCOS Viv so i don't O regulary or i don't O at all. Its medication to induce O at a normal time - between CD12-17. Its hard for me to pinpoint O other wise and i end up BD at the wrong time. It can make you end up with twins though! Which would be fun! This is my first cycle with Clomid so i'm kinda hoping its going to work.....

I think we'll give it a miss Polaris to be honest for tonight - i really feel under the weather. Still not got a pos opk yet - its a bit darker than normal but no where near pos yet so i think we are safe to miss a night. My right ovary is really acheing - maybe i have 2 eggs coming!!!!!!!

life seems to have gone abit crazy the last few days, hope to catch up soon!

haily thanks for explaining I feel very uneducated sometimes on here. I can't believe how long some people have been ttc. I hope this is the cycle for you and yours!

:bfp: all around!!!:happydance:

Heygirls been busy busy so haven't had chance to reply! Sat night oh came in a bit worse for wear and was still eager to bd but didn't want to take advantage ofthe drunken fool plus I didn't think in that state he'd of been good for much anyway! So we've bd'd every night except sat!! Im doing good only a week to go!!hope everyone is ok!! Xxx

Hi all. Sorry i aint been around much, been enjoying the weather with OH. And got so much done in the garden.

Well CD13 for me today and i think i OV'd yesterday, been :sex: every night from CD7 and OH still up for it untill FF says i OV'd, then he said well maybe we will keep going just incase FF gets it wrong :rofl:
The thing is, i know this might sound silly, but i dont like much :sex: during the 2WW incase it stops implantation happening :rofl: Stupid hey!

Hoping everyone is ok?

xxx

Hey girls! Well i'm on CD26 and 7DPO, so AF should be arriving in the next 10 days or so...Lately i've been having such bad heartburn and its like lasting all day and its not the food i'm eating cause i will get it even if i haven't eaten anything..GRR!!! And Saturday night i could sleep on my stomache cause my boobs hurt so so much, i had such a shitty sleep!! Other then i'm doing good and just waiting, I'm really not too sure about this month because i ended up ovulating early and DH and i only had sex the one day and it was when i got my pos opk, but its a good thing i tested early or else we wouldn't even had that 1 day of sex..hahah

hi girls!
well positive opk today, on cd11 :wacko: let's see if this actually results in ov this time around *doubtful*

butterfly glad you are doing ok :hugs:
want2beamom fingers crossed for you! :dust:
littlehush you go girl with the :sex: lol! you have a nice little ov dip on your last two charts so i reckon you may have ov'd yesterday too!
loulou sounds like you had a good night sat!! :rofl:
hayley hope you get your positive opk soon hun!

:hug: to everyone else, i can't read back for 10 pages :rofl:

they sound like good symptoms want2obamom!! fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->