So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hayley and MrsN - that is so frustrating that O is being elusive. Hayley are you definitely sure that you haven't O'd? Could you have just missed your LH surge on the OPKs? Mrs N - really hope that is an Ov dip today and that your temp will shoot up tomorrow.

Sorry my reply was a bit quick i was on my iphone and its never that great to type out an essay!!

Hayley big hugs and i hope your Ov is iminent if it hasnt shown its face yet, im not clued up on Chlomid but if its too late for it to happen im so sorry and i hope you can get something going with your doctor earlier on.

Polaris hows the beanie comin along?!

Mrs N I hope your Ov comes soon too, its a horrible waiting game, with your temping etc your well clued up on how you work so surely it can only be a matter of time. Im pretty clueless about my ov time i really should get knuckled down into finding out!!

Hiya Polaris,

Glad your Mum was excited by the end of the phonecall. Was the reason why you were expecting it to be quite hard?

My Dad reacted strangely to my engagement and he loves my OH. Think he was just shocked by the whole thing and didn't know what to say. Perhaps your Mum was the same.

:hugs:

Hi Leelee, yes I think you have hit the nail on the head. My mum is just no good with those sorts of situations, she doesn't say all the conventional things like congratulations, she tends to just come out with the first thing that comes into her head which could easily be quite negative as she is a bit of a worrier. My dad is even worse, so at least my mum will break the news to him before I see him and he'll have time to get used to the idea. I know they will both be delighted really once they have time to adjust!!

Hi Polaris,

Irish parents!!! They can be a bit of a mystery at times! I can say that as I am Irish myself!

My friend's parents haven't gotten excited at all and she is 20 weeks. They worry too and se said they won't get excited until the baby is born. I think some people are like that. I bet your Mum and Dad are chuffed to bits!!!

Update~~~ I'm out :cry: the spotting has begun and therefore the :witch: will be here full force tomorrow :cry:

I'm litterally crying this time. I just wanted this month to work out so much, being that its the last time I'm taking clomid. Now the new cycle will be totally different since I won't know when I'll ovulate. I'm not charting or anything. DH doesn't want me stressing out too much.

Without clomid my cycle range from ever 3 to 4 months which could mean it cane take longer for me to actually get pregnant :cry: I'm so upset :hissy: I'm so fustrated and dissappointed. I don't even want to tell him that we failed this month too, hopefully I can stop crying befored he gets home from work because I don't want him to see me this upset.

Well good-night girls

Hi Jaytee,

Sorry to hear AF got you. It's a horrible feeling :hugs:

Hayley - are you sure you didn't miss your surge? I missed mine for defo on Sat as I couldn't test until late and I have defo O'd.

FF has been down as O'ing on CD14 but I think I O'd yesterday. Will BD again for good measure today. Looks like the B-50 complex helped me to O one day early so hopefully it will lengthen my LP as well.

Sorry my reply was a bit quick i was on my iphone and its never that great to type out an essay!!

Hayley big hugs and i hope your Ov is iminent if it hasnt shown its face yet, im not clued up on Chlomid but if its too late for it to happen im so sorry and i hope you can get something going with your doctor earlier on.

Polaris hows the beanie comin along?!

Mrs N I hope your Ov comes soon too, its a horrible waiting game, with your temping etc your well clued up on how you work so surely it can only be a matter of time. Im pretty clueless about my ov time i really should get knuckled down into finding out!!

Hey Loulou,

How are you? How many DPO are you?

Mrs N - sorry you haven't O'd yet. Do you think you might be O'ing today?

Hi guys - mind if I join? Oh and I were planning on TTC next month but we may have jumped in a month early. We only BD'd once this weekend, on Friday night but I got a +ve OPK on Saturday morning so it could have happened. We were hoping to wait one more month as we're getting married on July 4 and I have to fit into my dress!! But what is, is. No big deal.

I'm very new at this whole fetility thing as well so I may have lots of questions!

Thanks.

Welcome SpecialK,

How are you Flumpy and Littlehush?

Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

Hi all xx

Well i had a lovely weekend seeing my mum and sister, and im going back down to see them in two weeks time for my mum's 5oth!

Im in the 2nd boring part of my cycle, too early too tell anything :muaha:

Leelee- YEH :happydance: for Ov, now you can obsess over symptoms :rofl:
Yaytee- Sorry she got you hun :hugs:
Hayley & Mrs_N- Hope you Ov soon lovelys :hugs:

Hope everyone else is good?

xxx

Hi all xx

Well i had a lovely weekend seeing my mum and sister, and im going back down to see them in two weeks time for my mum's 5oth!

Im in the 2nd boring part of my cycle, too early too tell anything :muaha:

Leelee- YEH :happydance: for Ov, now you can obsess over symptoms :rofl:
Yaytee- Sorry she got you hun :hugs:
Hayley & Mrs_N- Hope you Ov soon lovelys :hugs:

Hope everyone else is good?

xxx

Glad the visit went well Littlehush. It will be lovely for you to have our sister and your Mum as part of your life when you get your :bfp:

Hello ladies it's been a very busy weekend I see.

Jaytee so sorry that nasty :witch: got you PMA for MAY!!!

Haley2 keep your chin up soon. Hope your test go well on Wed and you get your appt changed.

Littlehush so glad your visit went well can tell by your posts you really wanted to reconnect.

Leelee good to see you.

Polaris glad that you could tell you mom. I know how difficult that can be! Mine when I told her the first time got shingles from worring about me. :rofl:

Mrs N hope the O came sound like it looks promising.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. I spent the weekend just hanging with my DH. We did get in an afternoon delite while DD was at the birthday party. :rofl:
Other than that we worked in the yard and got the patio funiture washed down and ready for warm weather!

Thank you girls =D Its really nice to have you all and be able to vent like this. Normal people (people who aren't tcc, :rofl: would never understand)

Well this morning I woke trying to stay positive, however, I'm cranky of course and so emotional. Oh and then my gum, where they extracted a tooth a week ago hurts so bad today. I can't stop crying from the pain and then being so darn emotional. :rofl: I'm crying and laughing at myself!

DH is coming for my lunch to take me out. He feels kinda bad at how I feel today. He hates to see me this way, I love him =D

I woke at 5 am this morning to take my temp so that I could at least keep a record of my temperature and see if I ovulate on my own but I was too darn tired so I guess I will start tomorrow. I'm still spotting today.

Well I hope you are all having a much better day then me =D

For those who are gearing up to ovulate ~ I wish you the best and hope you catch that egg!

For those in the TWW ~ best of luck and I hope to see someone get a :bfp: this month!

Hey Leelee no symptoms yet. I can only hope for no icky feeling and a great PG. :rofl::rofl: I think I am putting the cart before the horse there. I guess I am just wishful thinking. LOL I am going to hold out til Friday at the earliest. If the :witch: doesn't get me. So how are you doing?

Hey Leelee no symptoms yet. I can only hope for no icky feeling and a great PG. :rofl::rofl: I think I am putting the cart before the horse there. I guess I am just wishful thinking. LOL I am going to hold out til Friday at the earliest. If the :witch: doesn't get me. So how are you doing?

I am only 1DPO so no symptoms or anything yet! Had a bit too much wine to drink last night so feeling a bit rough today. The last boozie night before the 2WW!

So this is my first 2WW and I'm only around 2DPO and this was one of those not trying not preventing moments as the real TTC was supposed to start next cycle. But I'm going crazy. I didn't think it would be like this. How can you be expected to wait the whole 2 weeks! It consumes my thoughts and I just want to know! :hissy:

Ugh...okay, enough whining from me!

By the way, does anyone know how early they can tell with a blood test?

Hi girls

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Def no O for me so far and i'm on CD20 now. Downside of the clomid not working means that this is my last cycle of TTC as i now don't have time to start another round. Because of this i'm not going to try and move my hosp appt forward - seems little point as whatever they suggest i cannot do at the moment.

Obviously feeling a little down this morning and had a few tears in work because of as of now we are NOT TTC.

Not going to go back on the pill and i will be packing away my opks, pre-seed, thermometer etc tonight.

Will still be about to check on my girls and see you all get your BFPs. I wish you all the best of luck and hope it happens soon for you as you are all brilliant ladies!

xxxxx

Hi girls

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Def no O for me so far and i'm on CD20 now. Downside of the clomid not working means that this is my last cycle of TTC as i now don't have time to start another round. Because of this i'm not going to try and move my hosp appt forward - seems little point as whatever they suggest i cannot do at the moment.

Obviously feeling a little down this morning and had a few tears in work because of as of now we are NOT TTC.

Not going to go back on the pill and i will be packing away my opks, pre-seed, thermometer etc tonight.

Will still be about to check on my girls and see you all get your BFPs. I wish you all the best of luck and hope it happens soon for you as you are all brilliant ladies!

xxxxx

Hayley,

I am so sorry that the clomid didn't work for you. When can you start trying again? Hope you are okay.

:hugs:

I can only try for 3 more cycles after this and then have to take a break for a couple of months as my sis is getting married in June 2010. Am really hoping that I get a :bfp: this month as I don't feel that time is on my side to be stopping and starting.

aww hayley - so sorry the clomid didnt work - ut surely that doesnt mean that you are out altogether this month does it? wont you just ov late like other cycles - or doesnt clomid work like that?

sorry the with got you jaytee - when is everyone testing we all seem to be a few days either side of each other!!!

well as you know I base my ov date on cycle dates and CM cos i dont temp or use opk's etc so... I think i will ov over the next couple of days probably tomorrow or thursday (going to BD every night till sunday just to make sure i dont miss the egg!!!) but i will count myself as 1DPO from friday and then i will let the symptom spotting commence!!!!!

good luck and fingers crossed for everyone this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->