So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

hey girls, think i may have finalyl ovulated :happydance:

Yay, I hope this is it for you!

My line on the OPK was nearly as dark as the control line so I am expecting to get a +OPK today and will hopefully O on Tuesday. Had a lovely time in London with my OH and feel very relaxed.

Hope everyone is okay!

Hi all,

Well just did an OPK and it was paler than yesterday. I think I missed my surge yesterday as I didn't get a chance to test til 9.30pm last night and it was very dark. My surge doesn't seem to last long. Also my temp went right up yesterday. That would be the surge wouldn't it?

My chart looks quite similar to last month so expecting to O tomorrow.

Hayley, have you O'd yet?

Well I told my mum on the phone today - it was hard!
I'm not quite sure if she is pleased or not, it is really hard to tell with her. I think she was a bit taken aback. Then she switched into giving loads of advice about the pregnancy. By the end of the phone call, she was saying that it was exciting, so I guess that is a good sign. At least she has a bit of time to get her head around it before we visit them in a week and a half. And she will break the news to my dad as well which is good because I would prefer not to see his initial reaction. Anyway at least it is done, phew, it was just as hard as I expected it to be really!

PS sorry for hijacking your TCC thread but just needed to share!

Well I told my mum on the phone today - it was hard!
I'm not quite sure if she is pleased or not, it is really hard to tell with her. I think she was a bit taken aback. Then she switched into giving loads of advice about the pregnancy. By the end of the phone call, she was saying that it was exciting, so I guess that is a good sign. At least she has a bit of time to get her head around it before we visit them in a week and a half. And she will break the news to my dad as well which is good because I would prefer not to see his initial reaction. Anyway at least it is done, phew, it was just as hard as I expected it to be really!

PS sorry for hijacking your TCC thread but just needed to share!

Hiya Polaris,

Glad your Mum was excited by the end of the phonecall. Was the reason why you were expecting it to be quite hard?

My Dad reacted strangely to my engagement and he loves my OH. Think he was just shocked by the whole thing and didn't know what to say. Perhaps your Mum was the same.

:hugs:

Polaris glad your mum took it okay and was excited, thats good news :happydance:

leelee i would mark down yesterdays almost positive opk as positive if yours is lighter today and just make a note on ff that it was the darkest one but not as dark as control for your own reminder.

had a lovely weekend so far - spent all day gardening yesterday, been shopping today and we've finally got our bathroom sorted out so I'l be having a relaxing bath later yay! (we haven't had a bathtub for 6 years!)

Hiya Polaris,

Glad your Mum was excited by the end of the phonecall. Was the reason why you were expecting it to be quite hard?

My Dad reacted strangely to my engagement and he loves my OH. Think he was just shocked by the whole thing and didn't know what to say. Perhaps your Mum was the same.

:hugs:

Hi Leelee, yes I think you have hit the nail on the head. My mum is just no good with those sorts of situations, she doesn't say all the conventional things like congratulations, she tends to just come out with the first thing that comes into her head which could easily be quite negative as she is a bit of a worrier. My dad is even worse, so at least my mum will break the news to him before I see him and he'll have time to get used to the idea. I know they will both be delighted really once they have time to adjust!!

Hey girls!!!

Well I'm sorry that I have been missing but I didn't go into work on Friday and then my laptop was acting up yesterday and wouldn't let me type a complete sentence on here! Believe me....I was fustrated, bored all day and symptom spotting without being able to even catch up on your girls!

Anyway...

Polaris ~ I'm glad you were able to tell your mother and that she is excited. don't worry after time she will be completely thrilled about the on coming grandchild you are giving her. =D

As for me... today is 15dpo and no AF yet. I'm still having some cramps but they are here and there and only last a few seconds. Usually I spot when I have cramps and then the next day AF shows however, I've been cramping for a few days and nothing but creamy clear CM, so I'm not too sure what to think of it. Then of course I've had sore breast since 6dpo and they are super sore today. This is how my head feels :muaha: so hopefully if the witch stays about I will test in a few days,

Polaris - don't apologise for posting on here - we are here for you always.

So glad your mum was ok......... our dad's must be very similar...... is it the Irish males I wonder!? We sat side by side in church today and hardly spoke........ I'm still annoyed with him about siding with the gp....... men hey!

Thanks girls, I do appreciate your support and friendship!
:hug:

hi girls!!

hope everyone is well tonight - wow jaytee god symptoms there I see!! when do you think you will test?

I am 10dpo today so gearing up for ov really I cant wait till next week is over and I can start symptom spotting!!!!

Hi guys - mind if I join? Oh and I were planning on TTC next month but we may have jumped in a month early. We only BD'd once this weekend, on Friday night but I got a +ve OPK on Saturday morning so it could have happened. We were hoping to wait one more month as we're getting married on July 4 and I have to fit into my dress!! But what is, is. No big deal.

I'm very new at this whole fetility thing as well so I may have lots of questions!

Thanks.

Hi guys - mind if I join? Oh and I were planning on TTC next month but we may have jumped in a month early. We only BD'd once this weekend, on Friday night but I got a +ve OPK on Saturday morning so it could have happened. We were hoping to wait one more month as we're getting married on July 4 and I have to fit into my dress!! But what is, is. No big deal.

I'm very new at this whole fetility thing as well so I may have lots of questions!

Thanks.

Hi SpecialK and welcome. If you are lucky enough to get pregnant this month you should still be fine for your wedding as you won't be showing yet. Although you might be a bit bloated - I suppose it depends how tight fitting the dress is - I know since I've been pregnant I've found it very uncomfortable to wear anything that is very tight on the abdomen area. But hey, you can always get it taken out slightly if its too snug a fit!! Good luck with the TTC journey and welcome to the TWW!

polaris, i know what you mean about bloating! mine has NOT gone away :p joys of not having any comfortable jeans to wear

tracksuit bottoms it is.

emalou90~~ Congrats on your BFP's!!!!

Flumpy~~ yeah I know, I wasn't even looking for symptoms its just that those two are so noticable.

Something for all to laugh...

Yesterday I was changing into a pj and DH was just staring at me. although he is my husband and has always seen me undressed it felt weird so I asked him "What are you staring at?" his reply was word for word " WOW they are huge!!!!! Over the last week they have grown!" lmao that made me laugh because at least i wasn't the only one who noticed the difference in m chest lol

Update~~~ I'm out :cry: the spotting has begun and therefore the :witch: will be here full force tomorrow :cry:

I'm litterally crying this time. I just wanted this month to work out so much, being that its the last time I'm taking clomid. Now the new cycle will be totally different since I won't know when I'll ovulate. I'm not charting or anything. DH doesn't want me stressing out too much.

Without clomid my cycle range from ever 3 to 4 months which could mean it cane take longer for me to actually get pregnant :cry: I'm so upset :hissy: I'm so fustrated and dissappointed. I don't even want to tell him that we failed this month too, hopefully I can stop crying befored he gets home from work because I don't want him to see me this upset.

Well good-night girls

Update~~~ I'm out :cry: the spotting has begun and therefore the :witch: will be here full force tomorrow :cry:

I'm litterally crying this time. I just wanted this month to work out so much, being that its the last time I'm taking clomid. Now the new cycle will be totally different since I won't know when I'll ovulate. I'm not charting or anything. DH doesn't want me stressing out too much.

Without clomid my cycle range from ever 3 to 4 months which could mean it cane take longer for me to actually get pregnant :cry: I'm so upset :hissy: I'm so fustrated and dissappointed. I don't even want to tell him that we failed this month too, hopefully I can stop crying befored he gets home from work because I don't want him to see me this upset.

Well good-night girls

Oh Jaytee, I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope it's not the bloody witch and just a bit of IB. :hug:

Jaytee sorry she got you hunni xxx

Polaris i'm sure your parents will be over the moon. Must have been a bit of a shock that their baby is now going to be having a baby!

leelee looks like you might have O'd now hun. Temps have gone right up!

Butterfly hope your doing ok

Jeannette good to have you back! Hope you had a lovely holiday. Just Bd loads and your sure to catch the egg.

flumpy bet you can't wait to be in the TWW! Keep Bding!

Csunshine and littlehush how are you doing?

Mrs N do you think you have def O'd now?

CD19 for me and the clomid hasn't worked. Should have O'd between CD12-17 and nothing. Really disappointed. Was pinning my hopes on a nice normal cycle this month but no such luck. Haven't got a hosp appt until the 29th June but have got to have a blood test on Wed and then i'm going to ring them to see if i can get in any earlier.

Felt really down yesterday, i don't think it helps that i've still got my cold and feeling a bit rotten from that. Can't believe it hasn't worked - even with Clomid.

:wave: specialk welcome!

jaytee :hugs: so sorry the :witch: got you hun

well after yesterdays excitement my temp went down not up today :cry: why can I not just have a normal cycle, and why is my body not doing what it should do?? It is so disappointing.

Hayley I am sorry you are not feeling great - hope you can bring your apointment forward - you may still ov, fingers crossed

Aw hayley that's gutting when you've been waiting on it . I hope it's just late for you.
Welcome new girlies! Leelee I hope your bding haha looks like this is it!
I've b'd all weekend to make up for fri night, fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->