So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

:hugs: to Hayley

Hi to everyone else......... some in the 2ww I see and starting to symptom spot! Good luck to you all - hoping to see some more BFP's! no POAS too early though hey! Says the POASA............ although I have no tests in so I won't be able to! But then I am NT NP. Not quit sure what my cycle will do this month being the 1st one after the miscarriage. any clues?

Hi Hayley,
really sorry to hear that you are feeling so disheartened. It's really disappointing that the Clomid didn't bring forward Ov, but as Flumpy says it doesn't mean that you are out altogether this month, I'm sure you will O soon. I can't remember how long of a break you said you have to take from TTC if it doesn't happen this month?

Haley so sorry your so down. I know it doesn't help but we are here and know we care about you!:hugs:

Hello Leelee, Polaris, flumpy, butterfly and oh so many more of you ladies. I am just a few days away from testing if the :witch: doesn't get me. I don't have any symptoms as of yet, except for being a little tired, but that could just be from being up late. :rofl: Hope everyone is having a good day.

Yeah and no? I don't know if I am ready to do this again.:dohh: What if I am not? What if I am? OHHHHHH very mixed emotions. I bet if my DH was in town he would commit me from the way I am acting. :rofl::rofl:

No I will probably not test until Saturday or maybe Friday night if the :witch: doesn't get me first. fxd

Is it ok to join in?
I am 1dpo today :happydance:

Good luck everyone
:dust:

Hi and welcome Pusskins - I am 2DPO so just ahead of you!

Hi CSunshine - I know exactly how you are feeling and think I will be feeling pretty much the same next week. :hugs:

Hello Leelee how are you doing today?

I think I am on my out of the tww though af feelings today even though not due til Friday.:hissy:

Hi girls

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Def no O for me so far and i'm on CD20 now. Downside of the clomid not working means that this is my last cycle of TTC as i now don't have time to start another round. Because of this i'm not going to try and move my hosp appt forward - seems little point as whatever they suggest i cannot do at the moment.

Obviously feeling a little down this morning and had a few tears in work because of as of now we are NOT TTC.

Not going to go back on the pill and i will be packing away my opks, pre-seed, thermometer etc tonight.

Will still be about to check on my girls and see you all get your BFPs. I wish you all the best of luck and hope it happens soon for you as you are all brilliant ladies!

xxxxx

I know exactly how you feel, as we are not TTC either, and everything is packed away now, =( however, I hear when you are least TTC is when you get pregnant faster, so here is to the both of us.

Hello Leelee how are you doing today?

I think I am on my out of the tww though af feelings today even though not due til Friday.:hissy:

I have AF feelings and AF isn't due for another 8 days! I was weepy during Neighbours. I feel really pre-menstrual. I think I am not able for late nights anymore!

I am holding on to the fact that she hasn't shown her ugly face yet, but it's deminishing (sp) by the minute.

I am just getting depressed as DH is out of town for the next month during the week and that only leaves weekends to bd. I don't think we will be lucky until he comes home if it doesn't happen this month.:cry:

I am holding on to the fact that she hasn't shown her ugly face yet, but it's deminishing (sp) by the minute.

I am just getting depressed as DH is out of town for the next month during the week and that only leaves weekends to bd. I don't think we will be lucky until he comes home if it doesn't happen this month.:cry:

Ah, you ever know. You might be lucky this month!

Hayley - hope you are okay.

:hugs: Hayley I am so sorry clomid didn't work for you hun

csunshine ooh not long til you can test!! :af: keep up the PMA!

feeling slightly more optimistic today - loads of very definite EWCM today and cervix is really soft and high up. temp didn't go down so thats a good thing.

:hugs: Hayley I am so sorry clomid didn't work for you hun

csunshine ooh not long til you can test!! :af: keep up the PMA!

feeling slightly more optimistic today - loads of very definite EWCM today and cervix is really soft and high up. temp didn't go down so thats a good thing.

I really hope that this is O for you Mrs N. Will keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks Leelee and Mrs N, but I think she will arrive tonight or tomorrow. I am very :hissy: off at the moment! I am more confused about my body now then I was before. I had the implatation bleeding oh what the heck I guess I will just have to bd everyday this coming cycle:rofl: poor DH wont know what to think. I will tell him we need to break in our new bed! :rofl:

Mrs N - hope this is finally your O. I have a good feeling for you this month for some reason and you haven't even O'd yet. :rofl:
Csunshine - don't give up hope yet, early pregnancy feels exactly like AF is going to arrive so it's not over till she shows her face.
Butterfly - hope your cycles go back to normal quickly hun.
Leelee - AF feelings when she's not due and crying during neighbours are definitly both good signs, fingers crossed!!
Jaytee - you hear of lots of women who get pregnant just when they've stopped trying so hopefully that will happen for you.
Hello to everyone I've missed!!

Well my news is that m.s. is definitely much better, I've been feeling pretty much fine since Friday. But in its place I have an absolutely rotten cold. OH had it last week and I was really hoping I wouldn't catch it. Not really what i needed the week the thesis is due! Feeling pretty miserable and achy.

:rofl: thanks polaris! hope your feeling is right!
sorry to hear you have a cold, thats rubbish - bad timing too by the sounds of it. hope it doesn't stick around for long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->