So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

So sorry to hear she got you, leelee! :hug:

Thanks Lilaala,

Hope you get your :bfp: on the 25th with the others! I am okay, I thought I might be devastated but not too bad. I think for me getting the :witch: is worse than a :bfn:. At least with a :bfn: there is still some hope! Next month I won't be testing until a few days after AF is late though.

Really sorry leelee. It's good that you are not too devastated and thinking ahead to next month. Good luck hun. xx

Evening girls. Been a mad day at work and didn't get a chance to come on here - work really gets in the way :rofl:

Butterfly i really hope you get your :bfp: soon especially after seeing your loss. I would just like to say that i think you must be sooooo brave and a wonderfully strong person. Hope you don't mind me saying and i haven't upset you :hugs:

Welshrose there is still time to "feel" pg but i do no what you mean. Maybe you'll have tons of symptoms tomorrow hun.

leelee don't give up hope yet, some people take ages to a pos pg test PMA!!!

Polaris how you doing today? Any symptoms? I think we feel exactly the same about the poas thing. i really think i'm not and will get my AF next week. Maybe march will be our month!!!!!! We can be cycle buddies!!!

p.s. wonder if lou is having withdrawal symptoms from B&B yet :rofl:

Hi Hayley. I was feeling strong but now I'm not....... those BFN don't help. I think I'm gonna stick with you and Polaris and next cycle I'm gonna wait to POAS. You haven't upset me by mentioning my loss. Mollie was and still is the most precious person in my life and I would just like her to have a brother or sister.

I did a clearblue digital yesterday and got BFN. It was DH suggestion as he was sick of me holding the sticks up at the window desperately searching for a line. I really wish I hadn't spent £6 on that test just seeing those words - not pregnant. :cry:

Sorry - having a bad day today. :hug:

Oh hunni i wish i could say something to make you feel better. Out of all the ladies here trying for there BFP i would be so pleased for it to be you. If i could give up my chance and give it to you i would :hugs: Please try and keep going, maybe you are but its to early to show yet? I know the digis can be brutal! I'm sure Mollie will send you her little brother or sister when she knows are ready :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Hayley that's so sweet. I wouldn't want you to give up your chance. We all deserve to be mummys.

I doubt if it's too early to test - I have a short cycle - ave 25 days so AF due today or tomorrow. I thought those tests were accurate upto 4 days before :witch: is due. Maybe I'm not ready yet............... Thanks for your support though it is wonder. If you would like you could visit Mollie site....... https://[email protected]/ ........... but please don't feel obliged.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Would love to have a look at Mollies website - just tried to copy and paste it but won't connect? Well maybe next month we can all go through this again together xxx

Would love to have a look at Mollies website - just tried to copy and paste it but won't connect? Well maybe next month we can all go through this again together xxx

maybe try typing into the address line or if you go to www.gonetoosoon.org and search for Mollie Whitfield.

Staying together for next month sounds good........ as long as I'm not feeling too low as don't want to give negativity to the group. :hug:

It was me being a dummy - i've found it now. I have lit a candle for her - i know i never met her but she is a beautiful little girl and obviously made you very proud xxxx

I'm more than happy to have you with us next month, will do all i can to keep you positive xxx

It was me being a dummy - i've found it now. I have lit a candle for her - i know i never met her but she is a beautiful little girl and obviously made you very proud xxxx

I'm more than happy to have you with us next month, will do all i can to keep you positive xxx

Thanks - you're very kind. :hugs::hugs:

Bless you! what a gorgeous little girl!! the world is so so cruel and unfair sometimes, i have lite a candle for Mollie xx

Hows everyone feeling today? Hayley stop being so negative.. only 3 days to go..... :D

I have been SO GOOD....trying not to obsess to much and I can't believe I haven't poas lately.......but I don't think I am going to make it till the 25th.......I REALLY REALLY want to try one tomorrow......is that bad?????? :muaha:

Hey girlies, had a busy weekend. Just finally had some time to sit down and log on. AF has gone now, im on CD4. Gonna get the BD'in on the go asap!! :)

Thank you for lighting the candles for Mollie. Much appreciated.

Hey Jeannette - is the addiction taking hold?? If you want to POAS tomorrow then you should but it's a horrible feeling getting that BFN - I know I'm gonna try to avoid temptation next month.

How's everyone else today?

Hi everyone, well our electricity has been off the whole weekend due to a power cut. It's only just back on. So this is the first time I've been able to get on B&B. I was actually starting to get withdrawal symptoms! :rofl::rofl:

Haven't been feeling the best this weekend - I have been feeling exhausted and a bit queasy. I would love to believe that these are 'symptoms' but I think it's just that I have a bit of an infection after the dentist. :cry: I started antibiotics today and feel completely wiped out. Combine this with not having any electricity and having to throw out loads of food from the freezer and it just hasn't been a great weekend.

To be honest I am so sure that I'm not pregnant this month that I actually am looking forward to seeing :witch: so that I can just move on to next month. Sorry about the lack of PMA.

Leelee, sorry that :witch: got you this month, at least you have a nice cycle of 28 days. Hope you are feeling OK.

Hayley, it seems a bit early for AF cramps, maybe it's a good sign? Your temperature is still nice and high. Sorry you are feeling so rotten though.

Lilaala, I hope you've been able to take it easy for the weekend. Hopefully the nausea is a pregnancy symptom. I've been going to my current yoga class for about a year and a half with a good friend. We go every Tuesday evening and sometimes on Saturday mornings as well. I have to admit that I am not too good at practicing at home though! Well done for having the discipline to keep it up at home. I love yoga, I find it is really good for keeping me sane!!

Polaris

maybe try typing into the address line or if you go to www.gonetoosoon.org and search for Mollie Whitfield.

Staying together for next month sounds good........ as long as I'm not feeling too low as don't want to give negativity to the group. :hug:

Hi Butterfly,

I just wanted to say how sorry I am about what you have been through in losing Mollie. I visited the website, she is an adorable child, you must miss her so much.

I don't think that you give any negativity to the group and I would certainly love to have you in the group for next month if you don't get your BFP.

Polaris

Evening girls. Been a mad day at work and didn't get a chance to come on here - work really gets in the way :rofl:

Butterfly i really hope you get your :bfp: soon especially after seeing your loss. I would just like to say that i think you must be sooooo brave and a wonderfully strong person. Hope you don't mind me saying and i haven't upset you :hugs:

Welshrose there is still time to "feel" pg but i do no what you mean. Maybe you'll have tons of symptoms tomorrow hun.

leelee don't give up hope yet, some people take ages to a pos pg test PMA!!!

Polaris how you doing today? Any symptoms? I think we feel exactly the same about the poas thing. i really think i'm not and will get my AF next week. Maybe march will be our month!!!!!! We can be cycle buddies!!!

p.s. wonder if lou is having withdrawal symptoms from B&B yet :rofl:

Hi Hayley. I was feeling strong but now I'm not....... those BFN don't help. I think I'm gonna stick with you and Polaris and next cycle I'm gonna wait to POAS. You haven't upset me by mentioning my loss. Mollie was and still is the most precious person in my life and I would just like her to have a brother or sister.

I did a clearblue digital yesterday and got BFN. It was DH suggestion as he was sick of me holding the sticks up at the window desperately searching for a line. I really wish I hadn't spent £6 on that test just seeing those words - not pregnant. :cry:

Sorry - having a bad day today. :hug:

Oh hunni i wish i could say something to make you feel better. Out of all the ladies here trying for there BFP i would be so pleased for it to be you. If i could give up my chance and give it to you i would :hugs: Please try and keep going, maybe you are but its to early to show yet? I know the digis can be brutal! I'm sure Mollie will send you her little brother or sister when she knows are ready :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Hayley that's so sweet. I wouldn't want you to give up your chance. We all deserve to be mummys.

I doubt if it's too early to test - I have a short cycle - ave 25 days so AF due today or tomorrow. I thought those tests were accurate upto 4 days before :witch: is due. Maybe I'm not ready yet............... Thanks for your support though it is wonder. If you would like you could visit Mollie site....... https://[email protected]/ ........... but please don't feel obliged.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What a beautiful little girl Mollie was. I am so sorry to hear your news and thank you for sharing your beautiful story of Mollie with all of us.

Hi bumpty. Welcome!! hope you get your BFP soon. Have you just stopped BCP?

leelee you seem to be doing really well with no witch yet!!!!! how many dpo are you now? are you going to test on mon?

Thanks Hayley. I was doing well but :witch: got me this afternoon. I am not feeling as bad as I thought but slightly worried about my vivid imagination as I had every symptom under the sun, including metallic taste.

I think I will have to calm down a bit next month. I am happy I had a 28 day cycle as this is what I can go by next month so it takes the pressure off a bit.

I really hope you get a :bfp: this month!

Sorry she got you hun :hugs: I must admit i wasn't disappointed last month as it was my first month of BCP and it was just a relief to have a normal cycle unlike some ladie on here who have to wait months. Fx'd for next month!!!!!

I'm sitting here typing wrapped up in a blanket as feel really sorry for myself. i have a dull constant ache in my stomach that keeps going into the top of my right leg, a lower backache and really tired. Could go to bed now! Keep thinking its too soon for the :witch: and i don't really get pain until the day she comes normally (but that is going by BCP). Also i think i'm going mad - i noticed yesterday i have a little sun kiss under my left eye and i swear black as white that it wasn't there the day before, i mean i'd surely notice it when i do my make up every day! i think i'm seriously losing it :hissy:

Hi Hayley,

Hope your feeling better today. I am surprisingly positive today. I am on CD 2 already now so am gearing up for :sex: again!

I was also looking at charting and think I will give it a go this month. I have ordered my thermometer and pre-seed so I am all guns a blazing this month! I want to use Fertility Friend for the charting. Do you have to be a VIP member to access this or can you access it by just being a normal member?

From the little bit I do know I think your chart looks very good!

Hey girlies, had a busy weekend. Just finally had some time to sit down and log on. AF has gone now, im on CD4. Gonna get the BD'in on the go asap!! :)

I'm just behind you Lou Lou. I am CD2. Am rearing to go this month!

I'm just behind you Lou Lou. I am CD2. Am rearing to go this month!

Me too!! My OH wont know whats going to hit him! Lucky boy! :happydance:

:hug: to Butterfly XXX

Yeah, mine is very excited. When I said, I hope you won't feel under pressure to perform his eyes lit up and he said he would do his best!!!! Ha ha!

Hi everyone, well our electricity has been off the whole weekend due to a power cut. It's only just back on. So this is the first time I've been able to get on B&B. I was actually starting to get withdrawal symptoms! :rofl::rofl:

Haven't been feeling the best this weekend - I have been feeling exhausted and a bit queasy. I would love to believe that these are 'symptoms' but I think it's just that I have a bit of an infection after the dentist. :cry: I started antibiotics today and feel completely wiped out. Combine this with not having any electricity and having to throw out loads of food from the freezer and it just hasn't been a great weekend.

To be honest I am so sure that I'm not pregnant this month that I actually am looking forward to seeing :witch: so that I can just move on to next month. Sorry about the lack of PMA.

Leelee, sorry that :witch: got you this month, at least you have a nice cycle of 28 days. Hope you are feeling OK.

Hayley, it seems a bit early for AF cramps, maybe it's a good sign? Your temperature is still nice and high. Sorry you are feeling so rotten though.

Lilaala, I hope you've been able to take it easy for the weekend. Hopefully the nausea is a pregnancy symptom. I've been going to my current yoga class for about a year and a half with a good friend. We go every Tuesday evening and sometimes on Saturday mornings as well. I have to admit that I am not too good at practicing at home though! Well done for having the discipline to keep it up at home. I love yoga, I find it is really good for keeping me sane!!

Polaris

Thanks Polaris,

I am remarkably optimistic and am going to stay away from the tests and try not to symptom spot this month!

I symptom spotted so bad this last cycle and i didnt even realise i was doing it until i read up on them all and i was thinking OMG i have that! then everyday it was on my mind!

Im promising myself im not going to be like that this month because it got me down when AF came and i should of felt more positive and not like i did!

I symptom spotted so bad this last cycle and i didnt even realise i was doing it until i read up on them all and i was thinking OMG i have that! then everyday it was on my mind!

Im promising myself im not going to be like that this month because it got me down when AF came and i should of felt more positive and not like i did!

Yeah, I was the exact same and think I lost a bit of perspective along the way. The 2WW was taking me over completely. This month I am going to keep really busy and limit myself on here so I am not looking for things that don't exist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->