So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Can you post some pics in the gallery so i can see what i've got to get this week!!!

I'm soooo happy for you hun. You deserve it!!! Friday 13th is a very lucky day, I love it!!! I'm sure your little beanie is gonna be fine. I'm in shock too..... Eeeekkk BFP!!!

Not many symptoms then, what did your cramps feel like? Like AF?

Hey ladies just read thru this thread start to finish and wanted to join in and say congrats to lou on your :bfp: thats really fab news!!!!

Im 9dpo and really tired and got lots of aching in my lower abs today -possible implantation maybe??- amongst other signs (check out my journal for all the others)

Think i am going to do a test tomoz morning! im really nervous but so excited too!!

look forward to getting to know you all and good luck all round!!!!

:hug:

:dust:

The cramps are more like at the tops of my legs its weird, and around my pubic bone i keep getting twinges!

also this morning (before i knew) i had what felt like a muscle twitch in the uterus...

and thats new so..

I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT....!!

Its quite faint on pics...

but i'll post them anyway!!!

wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Welcome DaisyMomma - Hope you get your BFP in the morning! Keep us posted!!

Thats weird cramps - reason i ask is because since sat night i have had pains in my stomach and also the tops of my legs, kept waking up last night because of it. Sort of right at the top of my leg in the crease if you know what i mean.

Yeh thats it!!!! thats what ive been getting for about 2 days!!!!

uuummm interesting!!! (still think i'm not tho!) Have you told your OH yet??

Thanks for the welcome and i will defo let you know!!
Thats just like what i have been feeling too, cramping,twinges and a really low ache like iv done to many sit ups almost lol!

just wanted to know your opinion ive got a first response test to try anyone used these or got any feedback??

xoxo

:dust:

I've heard FR is a really good one to use, I've only got IC at the moment and i'm not poas as i'm convinced i'm not. Your symptoms sound good to me - although at 10dpo (tomorrow) when you test it is still a tiny bit early so don't give up if you get a BFN. When should your AF be due?

:witch: is due next monday???
i really think that this could be a good month for us!! i hope so anyways
ive not had so may symps for a while now.

:hug:

I used FRER wioth my 2 boys 1 week before AF was due and they were positive...

however it all depends from person to person how much HGC is in the urine, so if you get Neg test again in 2 days

My OH is saying 'are you sure'

hes in total shock...

this will be my 4th pregnancy, and everytime i concieved first time, but now i only have 1 tube i honestly thought it would be alot longer!!!!!

jesus wept im crying here!!!

hes in total shock...

this will be my 4th pregnancy, and everytime i concieved first time, but now i only have 1 tube i honestly thought it would be alot longer!!!!!

Wow, you both must be so fertile! You deserve it though! Hope you will stay around to give us advice!

Of course i will!!

i'll be here everyday making sure you are all bding lol!!!

Im so happy but really really scared.

Hope your starting to believe it a bit more now Lou!!!! your pregnant!! Yeah!

Blimey first time all 4 times - your OH must have super sperm!!!! lol

Boy or girl i wonder??!!

xxx

hahaha! he said to me earlier 'i should put my super spunk on ebay':rofl:

Oh the othetr thing ive been getting the past 3 or 4 days is really really vivid dreams... usually i dont even know if i have had a dream but lately i remember them in detail and they are really strange lol

My scans all booked so its a waiting game now Hayley.

I cant wait for weds i really really really hope you have your :bfp: so we can be in 1st tri together :happydance:

Lou I am SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I just read through all of today's posts....at first I was just so happy for you I couldn't wait to get to the end so I could post....but the more I read the happier I got and I am sitting at my desk about to cry!! I know I'm really realy happy for you but that might be me taking it a bit far :rofl: Maybe it's prego hormones and I'll see you in first tri soon......

hes in total shock...

Oh sorry can I join this thread? Just been scanning through as I'm in my 2ww too and read your news and just wanted to congratulate you,that's amazing!

I've been feeling really positive this month with some of my symptoms - huge breasts, which are very tender - blue veins and some dizzyness. Bit worried now though as I've been cramping since yesterday :cry:

:witch: due on the 25th so I will test then if she hasn't arrived.

Any feedback on my symptons greatly appreciated as I'm driving myself crazy here:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->