So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi Ladies hope your all well this evening.

just got back from a lovely day out with my boys and OH, we went to the beach. Kids loved it!

What a nightmare Polaris! Must have been a crappy weekend for you. How was your sat night out with your friend?I'm with you totally about the :witch: getting on with it. I've had cramps since last night - they disappeared a bit this afternoon but are now back along with a really sore back, right where my kidneys are. Maybe i've got an infection??!!
Your chart is still looking good to me and as your so convinced your not pg its strange that your getting nausea. Time will tell if our gut feelings are right.

Leelee glad your feeling so positive this at the moment! Charting is a great way to check exactly when you've O'd. You just go to FF website and register, you get a trial VIP version for a few weeks and after that its the basic version that is free, so doesn't need to cost you anything.

Hey Lou your OH must be over the moon at all the :sex: thats been promised to him!!!!

What a nightmare Polaris! Must have been a crappy weekend for you. How was your sat night out with your friend?I'm with you totally about the :witch: getting on with it. I've had cramps since last night - they disappeared a bit this afternoon but are now back along with a really sore back, right where my kidneys are. Maybe i've got an infection??!!
Your chart is still looking good to me and as your so convinced your not pg its strange that your getting nausea. Time will tell if our gut feelings are right.

Thanks Hayley,
Thanks for asking, I really enjoyed the night out, we went to see a very funny play, 'the Poor Mouth' by Flann O'Brien. It was just a two man cast, they did an amazing job. It was good to have a good laugh and took my mind off things!

I don't know why I'm getting nausea but I did get this last month too. And tender bbs as well. Maybe my body is ultra-sensitive to progesterone because it's not used to having a normal cycle after being on BCP for so long. (I just make up crazy theories all the time that are not really based on anything).

I don't know why I'm so sure that I'm not pregnant this month except that last month I was certain I was and I wasn't so maybe I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I also don't think we got enough BD in at the right time. As you say time will tell. I hope that both of us are wrong and we get our BFPs next week. But if not, I feel very hopeful for March.

Polaris

your not mad i was thinking the same thing about my body not being used to progesterone!! your not supposed to notice the temp rise between pre and post O temps but i most definatly have!! i've been boiling for a week now lol

March is going to be our month - i've got to stop trying after next 2 cycles as we are going to florida next april (already booked), my parents are taking us, so can't be heavily pg or have a baby under 6 weeks. we've got to catch egg next month!!

Hey girls!! Well i'm not having any hope for this month! AF should be arriving on Tues and i have no signs of her coming or any preg signs! I think its going to be another month of provera and clomid:(:hug:

your not mad i was thinking the same thing about my body not being used to progesterone!! your not supposed to notice the temp rise between pre and post O temps but i most definatly have!! i've been boiling for a week now lol

March is going to be our month - i've got to stop trying after next 2 cycles as we are going to florida next april (already booked), my parents are taking us, so can't be heavily pg or have a baby under 6 weeks. we've got to catch egg next month!!

At least we know that our bodies are working normally after BCP. That is a big relief to me.

It must be quite hard knowing you only have a couple of months before you have to take a break from trying. When would you be able to start trying again? Not that you'll need to because you WILL get pregnant if not this month then definitely next!

Hey girls!! Well i'm not having any hope for this month! AF should be arriving on Tues and i have no signs of her coming or any preg signs! I think its going to be another month of provera and clomid:(:hug:

Oh no, I hope you are wrong. Are you charting or using OPKs to give you an idea if you did O?

Yeah - hopefully March will be our month too - I didn't have to test after all as AF got me. Think you do need to give oyur body time after BCP - thought I knew better but I guess not...

Good luck everyone x x x x

Yeah - hopefully March will be our month too - I didn't have to test after all as AF got me. Think you do need to give oyur body time after BCP - thought I knew better but I guess not...

Good luck everyone x x x x

sorry to hear she got you JayDee :hugs:, Least you know your body was working fine tho, March is def going to be our month :happydance:

Don't give up hope yet hunni. Clomid is a great drug and i'm sure it will work - even if it is next month. However no signs is a good sign, come on :bfp:

Whos going to be first?????

Sorry to be a board hog!!! lol

Forgot to say GREAT temp rise Polaris!!!!!! Also have you forgot that you had spotting a while back (on magical 7dpo) and now great temps.......... Could you be giving us a BFP???!!! I've got some hope for you yet hun xxx

Morning everyone.

Firstly can I just say thank you all for you kind words about Mollie. Yes I do miss her so much - she was just amazing and I was honoured to be her Mummy.

Sorry about the :witch: Jaydee. I've looked at your charts Hayley and Polaris - they both look good to me. I also said to my DH yesterday I think I might have a kidney infection??!! weird hey!

Jeannette - did the addiction to POAS take hold??

Lots of Love to everyone. xxx

so sorry about Mollie butterfly....thoughts with you

thanks for a lovely welcome everyone :hug:

Im still cramping badly and backache too ...think :witch: will come early she is due 28th of Feb.....

I came off BCP Nov08 ......

Just wondered (sorry for being thick!) if anyone could tell me what pre seed is?? thanks!!!:dohh:

guess what!!!

I cracked im sorry i tested again!!

and............

I got my :bfp:

wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

guess what!!!

I cracked im sorry i tested again!!

and............

I got my :bfp:

wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ahhhh! That is fantastic. Well done you must be thrilled!

xxx

I can't be;ieve it, i had an ectopic pregnancy removed only 5 weeks ago, and havnt had an AF yet!!!!

This is a miricle!!!!!!

I'm in TOTAL shock!!!!!

Some one pinch me.....

OMG!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

So pleased for you sweetie - our first :bfp:. I'm so proud :happydance:

Recap your symptoms for us i (if you don't mind)

:hug::hug:

I sooooo knew that the line on your IC was a BFP!!!!!

You deserve it!!!!

Would love a quick re-cap on your symptoms as well when you get a minute!

I went out this morning and got a sainsburys test so that i could compare the results on weds with the I.C but i couldnt resist and had to pee on it as soon as i got through the door!!!!!!

I then did a 10mlu I.C and that came pos straight away!! faint but defo there!!

the sainsburys one in 25mlu and is also faint but im onloy 10dpo so i guess thats why.

Ive just rang the fetal health unit at Kettering where i had my EP op, and she has booked me in for a scan on the 13th march (friday the 13th) >lucky for some i hope lol

So i get to see if baby is in the right place and a heartbeat hopefully...

Hayley im still in total SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Right my symptoms have been from 1-10dpo..

lower backache,
Tingly sore boobs
Tiredness (started yesterday)
hungry all the time
gassy (as in wind from bottom) hahaa!
slight cramps
But if im honest the past few days ive felt ok, just the boobs are still very very sore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->