So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I set my alarm for 6.30 but don't get up untill 7.30 so i know i'll always be able to take it. If you have to work shifts i don't know how people do it!

Good luck catching the egg tonight night hun!

Hey girlies!! Well im on CD 3 now only because it took almost 5 days!!!! of spotting for me to finally begin AF!!!!! I tried posting that fact on Sunday asking for some help but it kept crashing on me so i gave up and about an hour later AF came. 5 days though, bad that isnt it!! and it was pretty painful when it came too. ive not been a happy bunny, but she's starting to go now thank god!!
Ive got my fancy new thermometer and i started temping this morning! :) im so excited to start it and see when i Ovulate this month so i will know if i get the eggy or not as soon as!! how is everyone?!

Hey girlies!! Well im on CD 3 now only because it took almost 5 days!!!! of spotting for me to finally begin AF!!!!! I tried posting that fact on Sunday asking for some help but it kept crashing on me so i gave up and about an hour later AF came. 5 days though, bad that isnt it!! and it was pretty painful when it came too. ive not been a happy bunny, but she's starting to go now thank god!!
Ive got my fancy new thermometer and i started temping this morning! :) im so excited to start it and see when i Ovulate this month so i will know if i get the eggy or not as soon as!! how is everyone?!

Hey Loulou - good to see you back. Sorry she finally came. I had spotting too. For the first time ever. Am on CD5 now and have started to take Agnus Cactus to see if I can bring O forward by a few days and lengthen my LP.

Hayley and Flumpy - loving your PMA! All the symptoms sound great. Hope your OH's SA goes okay tomorrow Hayley.

Butterfly - how did your show go? Any more symptoms for you?

Csunshine - hope you get to have a sneaky BD tonight!

Mrs N - I am hoping for a nice temp rise for you tomorrow! I have another while before I go into the 2WW so won't be following you just yet.

Well ladies I have a good feeling for this month. I have a feeling that this group will produce quite a few :bfp:'s. We are due them!!!

Jeanette and Polaris - how are you both?

Im hoping to find out for definate when i ovulate, as the last few months ive just had a stab in the dark, literally :) but i have no clue, i could have a short LP like you Leelee and not know about it, so hopefully im going to be dedicated enough to temping to be able to figure myself out enough to find out!!

Im hoping to find out for definate when i ovulate, as the last few months ive just had a stab in the dark, literally :) but i have no clue, i could have a short LP like you Leelee and not know about it, so hopefully im going to be dedicated enough to temping to be able to figure myself out enough to find out!!

Good stuff! I think temping for a few months is a good way to find out about your cycle. I don't know if I will do indefinitely (I suspect I will) but I might have been TTC'ing for months and months thinking I O'd on CD10 when in fact it is way later. So for me and finding out the short LP thing, it has been very positive.

I need to stick at it i think, but then i really really want a baby really soon, its been 5 months now really since we decided to start and still nothing and im starting to worry a little. Im going to get into tihs temping before another person announces theyre having a baby that i know and i just go nuts!!

I need to stick at it i think, but then i really really want a baby really soon, its been 5 months now really since we decided to start and still nothing and im starting to worry a little. Im going to get into tihs temping before another person announces theyre having a baby that i know and i just go nuts!!

I don't think you will regret it. You will find out lots about your cycle. At least we have each other to keep each other company as our cycles are at a similar stage.

We made the decision to start TTC in Dec ad that is when I started taking folic acid. Didn't TTC til Feb though so I feel like it has been ages. In that time 3 very close friends announced their pregnancy and loads of other (not so close) friends as well. The worst thing is that everyone says 'Oh it happened so quickly'. How can it be that it happened so quickly for everyone of them. So frustrating :(

I know, a girl i work with has just come back of maternity leave with her 14month old and is 4 months pregnant with her next one and she's only just come back! She was like "oh we werent even trying! ha ha " I was think yeh, haha, hysterical! not fair!! :( i was a bit sad, everyone i see is either pregnant or telling me someone i know is pregnant and its playing on my mind so bad!

We've come like in sync kind of so we can definately obsess together this month again!! lol

I know, a girl i work with has just come back of maternity leave with her 14month old and is 4 months pregnant with her next one and she's only just come back! She was like "oh we werent even trying! ha ha " I was think yeh, haha, hysterical! not fair!! :( i was a bit sad, everyone i see is either pregnant or telling me someone i know is pregnant and its playing on my mind so bad!

We've come like in sync kind of so we can definately obsess together this month again!! lol

Yeah it doesn't seem fair sometimes but when we eventually get our :bfp:'s we will feel so blessed and be so grateful for it. I tell you if I ever am lucky enough to get a BFP I will be TTC straight after that baby. Can't hang around too long at the age of 32!

32 now is only young, but i was reading something about fertility ages the other day and its still surprising how it drops in your 30's a lot, im sure you'll be perfectly fine hunny, did you see the 66 yr old mum in the paper?!!

32 now is only young, but i was reading something about fertility ages the other day and its still surprising how it drops in your 30's a lot, im sure you'll be perfectly fine hunny, did you see the 66 yr old mum in the paper?!!

Yeah, if she can do it we can all do it! There is hope for us all!

yeah the age thing is always there in the back of my mind too being 38 yikes!

The show went well Leelee - thanks for asking. No more symptoms they all seemed to have stopped........... even the CM has gone from creamy to nothing and I mean nothing!

yeah the age thing is always there in the back of my mind too being 38 yikes!

The show went well Leelee - thanks for asking. No more symptoms they all seemed to have stopped........... even the CM has gone from creamy to nothing and I mean nothing!

I wouldn't worry if I was you Butterfly. You are obviously very fertile so it is only a matter of time before you get another :bfp:

I hope so Leelee but nothing is certain in this world. :-(

I know it isn't but I don't think we will be too long waiting before you make an announcement.

I keep thinking of my friends aunt. She had her first at 40 and second at 44. Both well and healthy.

Really - do you know something? I went to see a pyschic tonight and she said nowt!

Really - do you know something? I went to see a pyschic tonight and she said nowt!

I wish I was a psychic. I wouldn't be such a stress head about my own cycle!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know the 2WW would be wicked - everyone could just email you and you could just say ..... not this month - go get pissed instead!! :rofl:. or lay off the booze as your time has come!!

I wish I was a psychic. I wouldn't be such a stress head about my own cycle!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know the 2WW would be wicked - everyone could just email you and you could just say ..... not this month - go get pissed instead!! :rofl:. or lay off the booze as your time has come!!

Lol! I'd make a fortune!!!

Right I'm off to bed. Wrecked and have a long day tomorrow with college work. Have a good nights sleep!

Hi girls - thanks so much for the good wish and PMA - but the doctor confirmed a chemical today. It sucks but we're okay. Happy that we ovulated this month and ready to try again next month. I also haven't had a pint in over a month so I am now enjoying a nice pint of Stella I will allow myself one a month - after everytime I find out I'm not pregnant (although this will be be my last for 10 months because next month I WILL be pregnant!)
Thanks again for the support. CD1 - counting down!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->