So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Delighted to hear that you got a +OPK Mrs N. I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been for you this month.

How is everyone else?

Butterfly and Flumpy - don't count yourselves out just because your not not feeling any symptoms. Look how many symptoms I had this month and I WASN'T pregnant!

Hayley - where are you?

Special K - hope you are okay

Littlehush - hope you are okay too

Well I am CD5 and my temps have come down a bit. I am hoping that my coverline is higher this month as I agree with Butterfly and Hayley. I think my temps were too low. Well so far my pre-O time is flying. It is much quicker than last month. Myself and OH both have college stuff to hand in this week and after that we will have more time to spend together.

Well another friend announced she was pregnant yesterday. This is baby number 3. Ad then she said 'Any sign of yourselves'?. Well if there was do you not think I would be shouting it from the rooftops??? It wasn't meant to be insensitive though, but it still made me feel :(

Hi everyone

Special K - I hope you're wrong and it's just a bit of implantation bleeding!

Mrs N - fab news about the positive OPK!! Really pleased for you. At least once you O that is half the battle - now just have to get the troops in!

Butterfly - sorry to hear you're still suffering with a cold. A few days in the Lake District sounds like just what the doctor ordered though, I'm sure you will have a lovely time.

Flumpy - don't worry about no symptoms, it could still be your month.

Hayley - how are you doing today?

Leelee - good luck getting your college assignments handed in, that will be great that you and OH will have a bit more free time from now on.

I am doing great, back at work this week but it's going well. And m.s. seems to have finally gone, fingers crossed, so I'm generally feeling a lot better. I have to get some new work clothes though. My normal clothes fit me fine in the morning but after lunch I am bulging out of them, LOL!

Hello ladies I think I am back in the tww.

I got my +opk last night and then again this morning. We bd'd last night and will be getting some serious bd action tonight as well.:rofl:

How is everybody else, Polaris, Hayley, Littlehush, Flumpy, Butterfly, Mrs N and Leelee?

I'm back! Work really disrupts my BnB time :rofl::rofl:

Mrs N congrats on your +opk! Get BDing girl! :happydance:

leelee i'm glad your pre-O time is flying by - you'll be in the TWW again before you kno it! :rofl: Don't feel down about your friend - it will be your turn real soon xxx

Csunshine fab news on your +opk too! :happydance:

Polaris its best you start to buy some maternity clothes now - least its an excuse for a shopping spree! :happydance:

littlehush i hope your doing ok hun :hugs:

specialk i hope its a :bfp: for you!

flumpy any more symptoms???

Butterfly hows the boob prodding going?! :rofl:

Flumpy and Butterfly find your PMA!

Well 8dpo for me today and my chart is EXACTLY the same as last cycle! :dohh: The only good thing is my cramps seem to have settled down at last :happydance: I *think* my bbs may be ever so slighty tender - but Clomid increases my progesterone so its prob just that.

The girl at work that is having an unwanted :baby: asked me the most stupid question today EVER!

"How long am i going to be pregnant for?????" WTF! Even my 6 year old knows its 9 months!!!!

OMG Hayley I can't believe that........... did you say ....... duh!! I'm not sure I could of answered without being sarcastic.

Flumpy - I thought I'd try reverse pyschology but it didn't work!! my symptoms are all fading fast! but as we say it's not over til it's over and then it's never over anyway cos there is always next month!! PMA PMA PMA!!

Mrs N - when I had a thermometer that was in C I just use to google it and convert it and chart it that way. Hope that helps. Glad you've got your positive OPK.

:hugs: to everyone else too.

wow hayley, i don't think i could have answered that either :rofl: :wacko:

thanks butterfly, I'll do that from now on, soooo hope it goes up tomorrow!
leelee you'll be round to your second tww before you know, maybe before I'm even in my first!

well girls - early this afternoon I felt really sick and when i was running down the stairs to answer the phone i think my boobs were a tiny (and i mean tiny) bit sensitive - obviously that could just be cos the witch is on her way - but i dont really get sore boobs before af!! heres hoping they are even sorer (is that even a word?!) tomorrow!!!!

on the negative side i have had af cramps all day - so god only knows what is going on - i think my body is definitely playing tricks on me lol!!!

Wow flumpy thats gr8 :rofl::happydance: I wish you a very :sick: 12 weeks :rofl:

Weird we are both experiencing the same things most days. My (.)(.) feel tender today and i NEVER get that. Not even when i was pg with my boys!

Lets hope we both feel very sick tomorrow with very sore (.)(.) and that we both need to pee loads :rofl:

OH is doing is SA in the morning. Everyone think healthy, fast swimmer thoughts!

Haley that is a good websit, if I only knew how to temp :rofl:
According to ff I should o today so now all the little :spermy: have to do is catch my eggie

PMA girls!

Simple!!! Easily done - you'll be fine! :happydance:

To temp you just put the thermometer in your mouth and wait till it beeps :rofl: Easy peesy!!!

Gr8 you have such a short cycle and don't have to wait too long to O. Lets hope you have a Feb 2010 :baby:

(p.s My birthday is Feb and my Dads - would be gr8 to have a baby then!)

(pps. On Friday its 5 months since we started trying!)

that is very strange - we are symptom buddies!! i hope you have a very :sick: 12 weeks as well!!!!

well either way i suspect we are both going to get the same result at the end of our 2ww (fingers crossed its a :bfp:!!!) forgot to ask - have you still got creamy cm as well??

i will be thinking positive :spermy:thoughts tomorrow for your OH - I am sure everything is fine xxx

good luck with the bding csunshine - fingers crossed you catch the egg!!! x

wow hayley - what a fab pressie that would be for you and your dad!! maybe that was what your bean was waiting for - he/she wanted to wait till your birthday before making an appearance - thats why you are not pg yet!!!! this month is the month!!!

Yeah i have. When i look before using TP (i know TMI) its really white and looks most definately like white hand creame. Quite a bit more than i normally have - i'm usually quite dry after O then start getting a bit of EWCM about 3 days before AF due.

What about you?

yeah thats exactly what I have got!!! fingers crossed that it is a good sign.... i think my PMA is returning - i wonder how long it will stay for this time......

Same here! I feel a lot more positive today. Glad you do too xxx

I hope we both get a BFP together then we can pass our babydust to the other girls!

Everywhere i have read it is a good sign. Just hope my body is not playing tricks on me!

Thanks Flumpy, but I think I am going to have to resort to sneakyness tonight if I want to bd :muaha:

Maybe he will shave and I will have to kiss his whole face! I just love his clean shaven face, except that he shaved off his mustache Friday OMG he looks about 12 :rofl: I told him he couldn't walk with me cause they would arrest me cause he looks so young :dohh:

Haley I will make a note on how to take my temp, but waking up at the same time every day just doesn't happen in anybody's world and I don't know how to make it right. LMAO Lets just hope this is our last month of ttc!

Here is to PMA and :bfp:'s all around!

same here hayley - i really hope this isnt just our bodies playing tricks on us!!!

csunshine - sounds like you have a plan - be as sneaky as you need to be to catch the egg!! thats what I say!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->