So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi ladies. I'm new to this! I wanted to ask you all a question because I have read through a lot of posts on this thread and ya'll are very smart!!! I am supposed to be on my 2ww, testing on the 25th. BUT, this morning (approx 12 hours ago) I found some brownish discharge in my underwear. Since then I haven't had anything! I even did a tampon check and it was clean! I am so confused!! What could this mean!? Any ideas? I normally have a 34 day cycle and I am on cd 30 today. Did the witch come early? Could it be a really late implantation bleed?! Help! I'm going crazy!!!

Butterfly i think with your temps dropping slightly and a bit of a show that you were right. Plus its always the second month TTC with you that is the lucky one!!!! Lets hope i'm wrong and you register a huge temp rise this morning! :hugs:

Oooohhh loulou another chart for me to get excited about! Whats your BDing plan of action for this month?????

Csunshine your back in your TWW for the second time and i haven't even finished this one yet! :rofl:

leelee hope your doing ok sweet :hugs:

texaswife you could def be having a later implantation bleed, usually its between 6-10 dpo. Have you recently finished on the pill as that seems to really affect the first cycle of TTC. Good luck getting a BFP soon xxx

Flumpy hows the cramps??

Well 10dpo today for me and my temp didn't dip this morning which it did last month. It seems to start to go really rocky from here on in, so i shall wish away the next 24 hours until i can take my temp again :rofl:

Another slight dip for me.

Hayley it's looking up for you hun but I understand you're cautious. :hugs:

Morning to everyone!

Morning - i have become addicted to this page (and other symptom threads) -here's hoping for another symptom filled day for you all!
I woke up feeling bloated and sicky (not nauseaus just crappy) but its still too early to really be getting anything i'm fairly certain i'm just stressed out.

It feels so wrong to be wishing the next week away but i can't help it! Look forward to hearing how you are all feeling today and any early testing! xx

Hey girls a third temp added today I WILL be good at this!! I think were gonna be as much as we can until cd21ish last month we kinda gave up at 17/18ish and I dunno how long my luteal phase is so hopefully temping will clear it up!!

texaswife2006 perhaps you ovulated later than your thought and this is an implantation bleed?

emmaM2 good luck! :dust: how many dpo are you??

butterfly here's hoping :witch: doesn't arrive for you hun

hayley, chart looking good, fx'd! :dust:

loulou yay another chart to stalk!!

my temp went up this morning! :happydance:

Gr8 rise Mrs N - 2 more rises and O will be confirmed!

EmmaM2 hope you get a BFP soon!

Butterfly i hope you have a normal cycle for this month and your body will then be settled to be ready to try again xxx

loulou keep going with the temping!

I caved girls and tested today! :dohh: I'm such an idiot i knew it was gonna be a :bfn: but i still went ahead and did the stupid test (IC 10miu). Gutted now though. Surely if i was pg it would have shown a hint of a line by now! :hissy:

not necessarily hayley, could be too early still! your chart still looks promising :hugs:

It does look promising so far Hayley and a lil dip not so long ago so i'd leave it a few days possibly and try again! Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Mrs_N - thanks for the good wishes - i think i am only about 6-7 dpo so way too early really. I just 'feel' different. can't explain. Although maybe some of the cramps etc. is because i keep prodding my cervix! :rofl:
Unfortunately we are wtt (my choice) and so we only bd'd once (without protection) but i think it was pretty much at ov. so maybe there is a chance[-o< am definately joining the ttc'ers next month! Hope it all goes well for you this month.

hayley2 - thanks! don't beat yourself up - i almost caved and at my stage it would be impossible to tell :dohh:. I think i am a poas-aholic in the making. Lots of people don't even get even the faintest of lines until days (or even weeks) after af is due. Please don't give up hope. :hugs:

texaswife2006 - sounds like a poss late implantation bleed. fx for you!

good luck with the temping/charting everyone - its a mystery to me at this stage but all seems very exciting.

Thanks girls :hugs: I know its not quite over yet but i really want a line!!!!!! :hissy:

Hello ladies,

Im new here.

Im 4dpo and going to test 28th of may! Any one else testing around then? x

Hayley you'll have a lovely line very soon i hope!! XXXX

hey ukbabe theres probably a few girls in here are, im out now till mid june! :(

Aww Lou lou hope the time passes quick for you. And the rest of us ha x

Sorry to hear you are out loulou58 - here hoping for a Jubilant June for you!

Hi x-ukbabe-x - i am pretty new here too - welcome! I am suposed to be waiting until around the 30th but if i make it that long i will literally fall off my chair...so may well be joining you. Good luck!

Hang on in there everyone- this site is a v. effective procrastination tool -i'm suposed to be writting my doctoral thesis and getting a little distracted oops........

you will get a lovely line soon hayley I'm sure of it :hugs:

hi ukbabe, good luck with testing! :dust:

ooh good luck with the tesis emma. it is so easy to get distracted by this site!

Hi x-ukbabe-x i tested today at 10 dpo and got a BFN but i have a 16 luteal phase so if no sign of the witch i will be testing on the 28th!

We can test together if we are both witch free!

We can test together if we are both witch free!

Hello hun,
I have found the may testing tread now :D I passed on my testing dates!
I cant believe how many :bfp: weve had already!
I hope we can add our name to the list as well, Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!
xx

:hugs: Hayley. I tested too! BFN

got major cramping really think AF on way now.

:hugs: to everyone.

15 dpo and on pins and needles...

Hubby likes looking at the 'bump'

.... still BFNs .... I hate those tests!

-su

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->