So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

So sorry special K :hugs:

Loving your PMA though and the fact your enjoying your pint of stella. xx

So sorry to hear that Special K

:hugs:

You have a great attitude and hope you enjoyed the Stella!

Good Morning Ladies! I know I haven't been posting much, but I have been keeping my eyes on you all!! (okay, if that sounded creepy I apologize :))

Haley and Flumpy, don't stress about symptoms coming and going...a lot of mine seem to have gone lately too, and hopefully I'm still preggers!! My (.)(.) are still pretty sore, but the nausea isn't bad and the cm seems to have chilled and my headaches are gone and the af style cramping has stopped. I do have stabbing cramps from time to time which makes me SO nervous but I try to just take a deep breath and tell myself it's normal. I go for more bloodwork today to make sure my levels are rising properly. Why she made me wait a week I have NO IDEA!!! :hissy: They are supposed to double every two days! Anyway, more reasons to be patient! If all goes well with this I'll get an early scan next week fx

Loulou, sorry about all the spotting! :witch: was particularly evil to you this month, ugly old hag!!

Butterfly, any more ss?

Csunshine hope you shook the house last night! :rofl:

Mrs N & Leelee....hope your in the 2ww soon!

Polaris how are you feeling?

And Haley, I hope the doctor looks under the microscope and sees:

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

Thanks Jeannette! Jut got back from dropping sample. Had to keep it warm so put it down my bra! lol

Hoping for a gr8 result!

My AF cramps had kinda gone yesterday (8dpo) but they are back today and really feeling AF like! Please don't be the witch.

Hope you get some fab blood results Jeannette and get to see a HB next week!

Hope the rest of my girls are doing fine today too xxx

Thanks Jeannette! Jut got back from dropping sample. Had to keep it warm so put it down my bra! lol

Hoping for a gr8 result!

My AF cramps had kinda gone yesterday (8dpo) but they are back today and really feeling AF like! Please don't be the witch.

Nice rise for you today Hayley!

Afternoon, anyone had similar to my partner and if so can they let us know any advice. Partner spotted for approx 2hrs last Tuesday, period due on the Thursday but nothing, spotted again this week but only little bit, now week late and still no period although all test we done come back negative, altho does have lower back pain, breast tenderness, frequent urination. Any ideas ?

Afternoon, anyone had similar to my partner and if so can they let us know any advice. Partner spotted for approx 2hrs last Tuesday, period due on the Thursday but nothing, spotted again this week but only little bit, now week late and still no period although all test we done come back negative, altho does have lower back pain, breast tenderness, frequent urination. Any ideas ?

Hi Paul,

It sounds like that may have been implantation bleeding. It might be worth your partners while to go to the doctor and get a blood test, especially if she is a week late. Sometimes a positive will only show up on a blood test. Best of luck and hope she gets a :bfp:

Ok so officailly in my 2nd tww this go around.:happydance:

Hello Haley, Jeannette, Leelee, Butterfly,Mrs N, SpecialK

I hope all is well and yes J I did rock the house last night :rofl:

I must say he didn't put up much of a fight though:dohh:
Men just say the word sex and they're there! :rofl:

yay for being in the tww csunshine :wohoo:

specialk :hugs: sorry to hear that

hayley :rofl: at putting it down your bra thats so funny! hope results are okay - how long til you find out??

girls you wil not believe my opk today - i am grinning from ear to ear :rofl: just about to post a pic in my diary - take a peek!

Hey ladies! CD 4 for me, i hate the first few days after AF. Hurry up eggy!! Ive temped the 2nd time now, im hoping i really stick this out!!

Wow MrsN, that is a really fantastic OPK line!! Hopefully your body is getting back to normal now!!

i hope so too, I would dearly love to see my temp go up nicely!

loulou hope the rest of your pre-ov time goes nice and quickly for you. good luck with temping!

loulou hope time goes fast for you

Mrs N what a great dark line!:bodyb: time :rofl:

Polaris hows the pg doing? I hope your enjoying your time. We are all looking forward to joining you :happydance:

Haley you crack me up! (.)(.)'s:rofl:

Thanks, I really want you all to join me too!
It's a funny stage at the moment because sickness is gone but I'm not really showing yet, and sometimes I actually forget I'm pregnant! It's always a lovely surprise when I remember! LOL. We are currently planning the redecoration of the upstairs of the house, including baby's room, so that should be fun!!

Hoping for a gr8 result!

hi ladies - i havent read all the posts yet - i will go back through and read them shortly- but I had to comment on the above - hayley I swear we are having the exact same cycle - i thought my cramps had gone and they came back today with a vengeance - i swear they were very AF like - i hope to god the :witch: is not on her way - but it sure feels like she is!!!

Mine have gone again now hun - prob be back tomorrow! Not long to go now!

xxx

Flumpy and Haley cramps are a sign of pg. So don't count yourselves out yet.
PMA!!!!

Flumpy - did you forget to weigh in??!!

Great line on OPK Mrs N - woo hoo

Loulou - how is the temping going? are you going to put your chart up so we can stalk it!!

Polaris - definately want to be there with you. It's so nice to hear you're enjoying your pregnancy :hugs:

Hayley - honestly - between your boobs???? I'm sure you only did that to see if they were sore!!

Well I had spotting today...... now before you all get excited when I tell you I never get this before AF ........... it is probably just a weird cycle following mc. Only a couple more days left before I expect AF. I'm now 12 dpo.... temp went down too today.

Shattered so going to sleep now. night night. x

ooh yeh girlies here is my Fertilty Friend chart addy https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b9f4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->