So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

WOOHOO!!!! Our first :bfp: for this little group!!

CONGRATULATIONS LOU!!!! I'm sure you are still in shock! I am so happy for you. That is so amazing to get pregnant first time every time. :rofl: at your DH selling his super-fertile :sperm: on ebay!!!

:wohoo::dance::dance::headspin::yipee::yipee::wohoo:

I'm sure that all will go well for you this time round. It's good that you don't have too long to wait till the scan.

Oh well done Lou xxx So exciting, COngrats may there be many more to come..

God u ladies can talk I had 6 pages to get thru, Hope you all doing ok x

Welcome to all the new people! Hopefully we will get lots more :bfp:s this week.

Hayley, your chart is looking fab!!! Your temperature just keeps going up and up! And at 12 dpo surely it would have started to fall by now if you weren't pregnant. And it's definitely very interesting that you are getting the same symptoms as Lou!! I am very hopeful for you even if you don't believe it yourself!!

JayDee, sorry the witch got you this month. Hope you clears out soon so you can get to work for next month's :bfp:. Sending you lots of :dust: for March.

I really can't wait for this week to pass to find out who is pregnant. My feeling at the moment for myself is 'it's maybe just possible?' To be honest I am tempted to test just to know for definite one way or the other but I know I will be devastated when it's :bfn: so I think I will try and wait for the witch.

Welcome LoiuseSix,

I got AF on Sat so am on CD3 now. Not much good to you for symptom spotting!!! Hope you get your :bfp: though. We are a friendly bunch on here. Your symptoms sound very promising.

Thankyou Polaris, Gem & everyone else that has been so supportive..

I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT...

Come on you lot lets get some more:bfp::bfp:

Im staying with you all until you do... so your stuck with me :rofl:

Hayley i must say i have a VERY VERY good feeling about you....:happydance:

Ps i'll be doing a digi on weds (should show properly on there by then) so in theory i'll still be testing with you all....

xx

Hey Lou 1979

I'm so pleased for you, congratulations. This is the best news I've had in days.

As for me well I'm not coping too well at the moment so maybe it's not the right time for me to be pregnant. No AF yet but no BFP either. I've got cramps (don't usually get AF cramps before AF) Also pain in my lower back on the left side. I thought it may be a kidney infection but it is lower than kidney area. Also something else - bit embarrassing really but I know you girls won't mind me asking. When I was checking for CM I noticed a lump on my cervix.......... I've never noticed it before but then I've never really checked for CM before. I don't know if it's normal or not. Any help please?

Hey Lou 1979

I'm so pleased for you, congratulations. This is the best news I've had in days.

As for me well I'm not coping too well at the moment so maybe it's not the right time for me to be pregnant. No AF yet but no BFP either. I've got cramps (don't usually get AF cramps before AF) Also pain in my lower back on the left side. I thought it may be a kidney infection but it is lower than kidney area. Also something else - bit embarrassing really but I know you girls won't mind me asking. When I was checking for CM I noticed a lump on my cervix.......... I've never noticed it before but then I've never really checked for CM before. I don't know if it's normal or not. Any help please?

Hi butterfly.
really sorry to hear you're not feeling good at the moment. :hug:
I never really know what I'm looking for when checking CP - really not used to feeling around up there, LOL. I have read on other threads though about people asking about bumps on the cervix and it does seem to be normal so I don't think you should worry about it.

Hope you feel a bit better soon - all the physical pain doesn't help and can really contribute to generally feeling down about things.

Polaris

Thanks Polaris.

It is really weird checking CP - it unusual for me to be able to reach! TMI I'm sure!

I have to say that you ladies are great on here....... you're helping me more than you'll ever know. Despite my pain (emotionally) I'm loving the good news of BFP for others - so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more.

xxx

evening all!!!

Still in shock over Lous BFP!!

I think only 2 people in the world think i could be pg and thats lou and polaris!!! Thanks girls for your support, can't wait to see what my temp does in the morning, still not feeling it tho.... Also did an opk about 10 mins ago and its a most def neg - i thought they went pos if your pg?

We love to chat Jem!!!!

Leelee nearly time to start the BD again!!!

Sorry your feeling down Butterfly, i'm sending you loads of love and babydust so you can get your bfp real soon. Maybe you o'd late and just aren't showing yet? what dpo are you now, do you know for sure when you o'd? I can't say that i know must about the whole cp thing, i had a feel around last night, but to be honest i haven't a clue what i'm feeling for.lol. All i can say is if you feel something isn't right its best to get it checked out, it will put your mind at rest.

I think only 2 people in the world think i could be pg and thats lou and polaris!!! Thanks girls for your support, can't wait to see what my temp does in the morning, still not feeling it tho.... Also did an opk about 10 mins ago and its a most def neg - i thought they went pos if your pg?

I can't wait to see what your temperature does tomorrow either! I am nearly as obsessed with your chart as I am with my own! :rofl:

i know the feeling! i love checking yours every morning too!!!

Glad your feeling a bit more positive - maybe thats a good sign

xx

xx

Well i did a hpt this morning, just to see and it was a :bfn: :(...So i'll wait again acouple of days and then check again

Well its 11:26pm right now, and about 1/2 an hour ago, i was having no signs of AF or early preg signs..I just started getting cramps and when i went to the washroom, there was a a light red color on my tp, doesn't it usually start off a brownish color? Hmm kinda weird..Well it looks like i'm out this month!! I wish all of you the best!! BFP for everyone!!!

sorry to hear it looks like you've been got by the witch want2bamom xxxxxx

Great looking temps today polaris!!!!!! You've got to be feeling hopeful now!! i think you could be preggers!!!!!

mine not 100% accurate this morning OH got me up earlier than normal. D day for me tomorrow, i started spotting on CD 14dpo last month and my temp plummeted to 97 something

I started taking bbt half way through my cycle, if you wanna see??

my chart is a bit wonky lol

& YES both of your charts look VERY VERY good!! oh ladies i have everything crossed for you xxx :dust:

Sorry to hear the witch may have got you want2bamom. I think she may have got me too. I even didn't bother poas this morning!! I think I'm over my addiction now!

Hayley and Polaris - both your charts are looking good. My temp dropped to 97.9 this morning. I'm not sure how to add it here for you to have a look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->