So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Mrs N yes we are pretty close to the same testing dates. LOL I don't know about you but I try to keep from poas to early.

Polaris Oh how wonderful it is to see your progressing nicely. 17wks how exciting.

Leelee and Haley yeah my temps are nice, just hope they stay there.

Wow flumpy you are 3 days late!!!! Damm well test woman!!!!!!!!!!

We need results first thing tomorrow morning!!!

(As i'm typeing i'm getting a few cramps - think shes on her way!!)

:happydance:

its not over to the :witch: shows and 3 days late is a good sign......
mind you ive been saying that to myself for the last 2 weeks.... :rofl:

i think you should test :hugs:

god I am so indecisive!!! aagghhrr I dont know what to do!! how long do you guys usually wait before testing?

jazz - when are you testing? how late are you?

Do whats right for you hun. What does your OH think you should do?

im gonna test tomorrow, got to buy one after work

As of today i am 16 days late. LAst test was just over a week ago...docs told me to wait a week before i test

he says its up to me - BFN's dont bother him - he just moves onto the next month!! you know what men are like!! he says he just wants me to be happy

OMG Jojazz how the hell have you held out????!!!!

Are you certain of your O date??

im gonna test tomorrow, got to buy one after work

As of today i am 16 days late. LAst test was just over a week ago...docs told me to wait a week before i test

wow!! that is late - fingers crossed it is a :bfp: for you tomorrow then!! all this incertainty must be driving you crackers! and here i am moaning when i am only 1-3 days late :blush:

I hope my chart makes a bit more sense soon than what it is now!! i hope i get to figure out what day this lil eggy comes out to play!!! Im bd'ing every day to try catch it again, even though it didnt seem to do the trick last month :( i hope it works for us both leelee! haha
Flumpy id SOO be poas today if i were you, even if its just to be a lil nosey!
Hayley i hope she doesnt come !

Well I dont temp or anything but i have been bang on 32 days for like EVER!!

I tested after a few days, then again just over a week ago.....but i am going crazy...

Look at me having lots of self restraint!!!

lol

xxxx

how spooky is this - i just turned E4 on and it was friends - just on the part where phoebe finds a:bfp: in the bin and thinks it is monicas - do you think it is a sign:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hayley I hope it isnt the witch for you!!

So do I!!!! See what my temp does in the morning. Usually drops below 98 on 16dpo.

I hate all this waiting it drives me nuts.

I hope your chart gives you some answers this cycle.

We should get my OH SA results tomorrow.....AAAHHH!

how spooky is this - i just turned E4 on and it was friends - just on the part where phoebe finds a:bfp: in the bin and thinks it is monicas - do you think it is a sign:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hayley I hope it isnt the witch for you!!

Cue the spooky background music :rofl:

Im so bad arent I!! But yeh, i think you should test :) lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"