So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

:hugs: hayley, sorry you are feeling PMT-ey! hoping :witch: doesn't show up and it is actually preggo hormones making you feel like that!

leelee I've been having lots of funny twinges in my pelvis and also a mild dragging sensation really really low down in my pelvis, feels kind of like af is about to show!

Wow, a load of people describe a pulling sensation and then get a :bfp:. There are some seriously good symptoms going on here ladies.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

woah, loads of dust :rofl:

i would love to join those :bfp: ladies, that would be amazing! just happy I ovulated though :rofl:

woah, loads of dust :rofl:

i would love to join those :bfp: ladies, that would be amazing! just happy I ovulated though :rofl:

It would be brill to see you get a :bfp:, especially after last month and because it took you so long to O this month.

i would love to see everyone on this thread get :bfp: and then we can all move to first tri together, that would be great! :friends:

i would love to see everyone on this thread get :bfp: and then we can all move to first tri together, that would be great! :friends:

Yeah, I think we deserve some luck. We have been trying for long enough now and it is such a supportive group as well. Would be great to carry that through to first tri. What could we call ourselves? Lol!

so I guess this is my first 9 month wait??? :rofl:

ooh has anyone played the ttc game?? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttcgame/ttcgame.html

so I guess this is my first 9 month wait??? :rofl:

ooh has anyone played the ttc game?? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttcgame/ttcgame.html

Brilliant - I love it!!! Will have a look at the game

Hi girls :) just popped by to see how you're all doing?
any bfp's yet? :)

i'm suffering a bit from MS and its getting me down :( but i'm trying to think myself lucky really! x

Hi everyone!!

I'm on CD30 due on today feel a bit crampy worried the witch is coming!! done a test this morn BFN buuuuttt it isnt a sensitive one (I bought 50ml ones by accident online). Think im due some FR today thru the post and kept my mornin wee in a jug (classs!).

Hope everyone gets BFPs babyduuussst x

Hello everyone.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Lots of posts but not alot of PMA I see.

Great temp rise Mrs N - good luck hun.......... exciting few days ahead for you.

Although it was nice to get away for a few days obviously the :witch: came with me. I'm feeling very depressed so I won't be on here much as you all need PMA not someone miserable. When I come back on I want to see some BFP's from some of you........... that will really cheer me up.

:hugs:

Hello everyone.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Lots of posts but not alot of PMA I see.

Great temp rise Mrs N - good luck hun.......... exciting few days ahead for you.

Although it was nice to get away for a few days obviously the :witch: came with me. I'm feeling very depressed so I won't be on here much as you all need PMA not someone miserable. When I come back on I want to see some BFP's from some of you........... that will really cheer me up.

We want you on here no matter how you feel. That's what we are here for, not just for the good times and the PMA.

Glad you had a nice weekend.

hi all,

butterfly - dont be daft - we want you on here no matter what your mood!!

bigsecret - let us know how you get on!!! BFP, BFP, BFP....

Emalou - thanks for popping in sorry you are suffering with morning sickness x

leelee - where are you in your cycle now?

how is everyone else doing?

welll the witch was due yesterday but still no sign of her - i get the odd cramp every now and then but no spotting or anything - see how long she stays away for!!

Hi girls :) just popped by to see how you're all doing?
any bfp's yet? :)

i'm suffering a bit from MS and its getting me down :( but i'm trying to think myself lucky really! x

Hi Emmalou,

Sorry to hear you are suffering with m/s.

Bigsecret - hope you get your BFP soon!

hi all,

welll the witch was due yesterday but still no sign of her - i get the odd cramp every now and then but no spotting or anything - see how long she stays away for!!

Ooh Flumpy - still no sign of the witch. That is fab! When will you test? Any symptoms?

I am CD12 so getting lots of BD'ing in. Am away with work tomorrow night so slightly worried I might O then but will try and have as many swimmers there as possible. There is a line on the OPK but nowhere near the control line yet.

hi all,

Ooh Flumpy - still no sign of the witch. That is fab! When will you test? Any symptoms?

I am CD12 so getting lots of BD'ing in. Am away with work tomorrow night so slightly worried I might O then but will try and have as many swimmers there as possible. There is a line on the OPK but nowhere near the control line yet.

well I wanted to wait till she was a full week late (so monday next week) but I am rapidly losing will power - i dont know why cos I havent even got any symptoms!!

oooh you must be very close to oving! i wouldnt worry if you cant BD tomorrow - even if you do ov you should still have swimmers waiting just DTD tonight and the night after tomorrow and all your bases should be covered lol!!

hi all,

well I wanted to wait till she was a full week late (so monday next week) but I am rapidly losing will power - i dont know why cos I havent even got any symptoms!!

oooh you must be very close to oving! i wouldnt worry if you cant BD tomorrow - even if you do ov you should still have swimmers waiting just DTD tonight and the night after tomorrow and all your bases should be covered lol!!

You have great willpower. You are right to hold out for as long as you can.

I am hoping to O around CD14 & to lengthen my cycles. I have lots of EWCM today so will BD again tonight and maybe tomorrow morning (if I can manage it). Won't be back til late Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->