So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

7DPO

Hello ladies had such a nice little break from work and computer. No I really missed being able to vent to you ladies when DH made me upset!

We went to a friends daughters graduation reception. It was nice and dd and dh both had fun and that was a great day not too hot and not too cold!

My temp from Monday to today is the same, but up from previous so looking good.

How is everybody else today all rested from the holiday?

Sorry you are suffering from m/s emalou, hope it goes away quickly for you :hugs:

bigsecret fingers crossed :witch: doesn't show up for you!

butterfly don't be silly - we want you around even when you are feeling down, thats what this is all about :friends:

flumpy you amaze me with your self control!! I have way less willpower than you do!

leelee i wouldn't worry too much - you don't need to :sex: on every fertile day to be in with a good chance, you've probably got it covered even with being away :)

Csunshine - glad you had a nice time. your chart looks good, fingers crossed temps stay up for you! we'll be testiong at about the same time I'd imagine!

was so excited to see my temp this morning! wish I knew what my normal post ov temps looked like though, then I'd know whether I could start getting excited :rofl:

Hi girls.
Trying hard to remember everything, there seems like so much to catch up with.

Mrs N - your chart looks fantastic and symptoms sound promising too! Really hope you are leading up to a :bfp:!

Flumpy - the witch staying away is the best symptom really!! Well done holding out on testing. I will be amazed if you last a week without testing though - even I didn't last that long!

Hayley - hope it's not PMT and the witch stays away tomorrow!

Leelee - glad to hear you are getting plenty of BD in. As the others have said, it doesn't matter about missing a day, you will be well supplied!

Butterfly - really sorry to hear you are feeling down. But we all want to see you anyway no matter what your mood. It's not just for the good times you know. You have been through a lot and you deserve the support of your friends here.

Loulou - how are you doing? How's the temping going?

Sorry to everyone I forgot - hope you are all well!!

Polaris I can't believe you are almost 17 weeks, thats mad!! :happydance: how you feeling?

I know, I can't believe it myself! First trimester seemed to go REALLY slowly, but now 2nd trimester is flying by! I'm feeling great to be honest. No more sickness since about 14 weeks and I'm not as tired as I was earlier on. I'm still not showing but I definitely have a small baby bump. But anyone who didn't know me would just think I was a bit chubby round the middle! Really enjoying the pregnancy at the moment because I'm not worried all the time like I was in First Trimester.

Yeah I do still have moments of worry, but definitely more relaxed. In work I can actually forget I'm pregnant if I'm really busy! (In 1st Tri I just couldn't concentrate on anything else, LOL). Feeling really bonded to baby already, it would break my heart if anything was to go wrong now, but I feel confident that everything will be OK.

7DPO

Hello ladies had such a nice little break from work and computer. No I really missed being able to vent to you ladies when DH made me upset!

We went to a friends daughters graduation reception. It was nice and dd and dh both had fun and that was a great day not too hot and not too cold!

My temp from Monday to today is the same, but up from previous so looking good.

How is everybody else today all rested from the holiday?

Nice high temps Csunshine!

Glad you are full of PMA Mrs N

Polaris - wow 17 weeks. That is mad, so glad you feel relaxed!

Well all okay with me. CD12 boring boring. Have resigned myself to the fact that it might take 6 months to get a BFP. Won't panic until then. Anything before that is a bonus!

Hi girls!

Leelee hope all your bding pays off!!!!

Csunshine & mrs n I hope your temps keep rising!!!

Polaris wow 17wks!

wow 17 weeks already - you must be so excited!!!

hayley how you doing? any symptoms?

Nope no symptoms yet Hun. Waiting to start spotting any time now really. I have read that clomid can increase my lp but my lp is already 16 days so surely it can't be much longer. I occasionally think I have a mild niggle but that's it. My temp dropped today though.

What about you? Your officially late now aren't you??

hey girlies! im heeeerrree! had a busy bust bank holiday weekend, temping is going away ive had to discard sat and suns's teps because id been drinking :) so my temps were a bit skew-wiff so i didnt want it affecting my pattern so ive taken them out of my chart!
How is everyone?? Im on CD10 now and ive BD'd CD 8 and 9 and will tonight ans every night now until about day18 i think fingers crossed my chart will show something good!

Nope no symptoms yet Hun. Waiting to start spotting any time now really. I have read that clomid can increase my lp but my lp is already 16 days so surely it can't be much longer. I occasionally think I have a mild niggle but that's it. My temp dropped today though.

What about you? Your officially late now aren't you??

yeah I am officially 1 full day late now and still no dign of her - but no symptoms either - I just keep thinking - sod it i will test but then i have an awful feeling it will be BFN so i chicken out!!!

do you have any AF symptoms? or are you usually late a day or two every now and then?

I'm with you flumpy i hate seeing BFNs! I have a feeling that i will be getting a visit from her tomorrow morning when i get out of bed. I usually spot today and tomorrow (15/16dpo) and then full flow by 17dpo.

I hope when you do test that you see a lovely BFP!!!!!

Your chart looks a bit all over the show now loulou hopefully we'll see a gr8 big rise in the next few days!

no AF symptoms at all but no pg ones either lol!! and my cycle is usually 28 days (spotting usually starts on day 27) - sometimes (very rarely though) it is 30 - so I always put down day 30 as due date just so that I dont get my hopes up!! today is actually day 31!! so technically i could be 3 days late rather that 1!!

see what you have done to me I am getting my hopes back up again!!:rofl:

Hi all,

Nice to see you back Hayley - am hoping that you have no spotting and a big rise tomorrow.

Flumpy - only test when you want to test. I hate seeing BFN's as well so would prefer to wait.

Hi Loulou - I am BD'ing everyday now as well! Hopefully we will get some results this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->