So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

so do i!! i just dont feel pg though so I think it is the witch playing tricks on me!!

I know what you mean...in one sense i do feel pg but in another i dont

Its like some symptoms i think in my head but theres others that theres absolutely no denying that theyre there.

xxx

i was going to do it now but DH is sanding in the hallway so I cant get out of the living room - i am a hostage in my own home!!!

its hilarious - i actually really need the toilet - never mind the need to poas!!! i should be able to get out in 20 mins or so - will do it then and let you all know!! if it is BFN i will do another in the morning just to make sure lol !!!

i am so stupid - i think i might be even more late than that - I was just trying to pass the time till i can leave the room - and my last AF started the day before my friends b'day so it started on 22nd April - which i think is 5 weeks tomorrow - can someone double check for me please - i am losing my marbles!!

i am so stupid - i think i might be even more late than that - I was just trying to pass the time till i can leave the room - and my last AF started the day before my friends b'day so it started on 22nd April - which i think is 5 weeks tomorrow - can someone double check for me please - i am losing my marbles!!

Yep 5 weeks. Get in that bathroom!

normally 28 but has been 30 days twice!!!

i am still waiting for the door to be sanded he says 5 more mins!!

tell him you really need to pee, and if he doesnt let you out you will have to pee where u r and he can clean it up!!!! that normally works for me

xx

right girls ..... i am going to test now!! keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

has it been 5 minutes yet??? im gettin impatient for you!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->