So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

its already been like 2 and a half weeks since AF was due, so i nthink i should!!!

but if im not then i can make my plan of action for the next round for spermy meet eggy!!!

Thanks leelee I think I'll wait for you Hun! Double BFPs for us.

So happy for you flumpy!!!!!!!

This place has gone bananas this evening. It's lovely to hear some good news for this thread. Flumpy you will have to start a group in 1st tri so we can all join it when we go over.

We need some PMA ladies and part of that is having another group to move on to in 1st tri.

Maybe testing will bring on AF if you get a BFN this whole TTC thing messes with your mind. You could be 5mins away from a BFP though :)

i thought that but ive had 3 bfns last one was a week ago. i just kinda forgot about it then went to the docs i would of thought it would of come on coz 2 b fair i havemt been particularly stressed....just a bit of a chicken

haha

Well said leelee!!!!! We need a new first tri home. X

i thought that but ive had 3 bfns last one was a week ago. i just kinda forgot about it then went to the docs i would of thought it would of come on coz 2 b fair i havemt been particularly stressed....just a bit of a chicken

haha

Do you have any symptoms?

Well said leelee!!!!! We need a new first tri home. X

We need something to aim for and to get us in the right frame of mind. Mrs N suggested the brilliant 'So I guess this is my first 9 month wait' but I guess it isn't the first pregnancy for some of you so might have to pick something else.

Anyone any ideas?

Haha me and leelee are both thinking the same!

yeah one which i think might be in my head eg nausea
And some which are blatently there eg big blue vien on my boobs, tiredness and feeling almost bloated

yeah one which i think might be in my head eg nausea
And some which are blatently there eg big blue vien on my boobs, tiredness and feeling almost bloated

They are some really good symptoms. I think you would be justified in testing tomorrow if it has been a week. Then if you get your :bfp: you can join Flumpy in the first tri group.

god i hope so.

i think im just at that what if stage...

PMA PMA PMA

Like if! My first 9 month wait with my OH!

Maybe we should call it that then. I think it is really witty! Well done Mrs N. Well with Mrs N's temps she could be joining the gang soon!

I suppose worst case jojazz is you didn't O for some reason. Happened to Mrs N last cycle. But veins can't be imagined, if you got another BFN then would your doc scan you?

if its bfn then they r gonna do bloods!!! No and i wasnt the one to spot them, my other half did!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->