• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

dont feel like a twit! all this TTC business can get very confusing!! at least you know what is going on now and you will know when to test etc!!!

dont feel like a twit! all this TTC business can get very confusing!! at least you know what is going on now and you will know when to test etc!!!

Thanks Flumpy!

How are you? Hope you are feeling well. You are nearly at 6 weeks now. I have had a lovely afternoon out in the sun at a festival. Have had 2 beers and feel woozy already! I said to OH that we better go as I have a lip on me for more beer and have work in the morning!

yeah I am good thanks - feel a bit woozy myself - not alcohol related though!!

i know how you feel it is so easy to keep drinking in this weather!! i know nearly 6 weeks - another 6 weeks and it will be scan time!! I cant wait!

yeah I am good thanks - feel a bit woozy myself - not alcohol related though!!

i know how you feel it is so easy to keep drinking in this weather!! i know nearly 6 weeks - another 6 weeks and it will be scan time!! I cant wait!

I'd say you can't wait until the scan!

Jeanette - I had a read of your post, :hugs:
Your OH's ex sounds like a bit of a nutter and believe me, it will come across that way on Facebook if she is writing all them nasty things. You were right to dump her as a friend on it. At least you can't see what she has written. Hope you are okay.

Hayley - lovely to see you back. Totally understand about you wanting to stay away from here. I am not going to obsess or symptom spot this time round, and I won't get excited unless my temps go higher than they have before. Looking back at last month,I don't know why I thought I was in with a chance. My temps were so low.

Butterfly - did you say you are nearing O. You must be just behind me then? We can be 2WW buddies!

Mrs N - hope you are still feeling sick (this is meant in the best possible way!)

Polaris - how are you enjoying your spare time now the thesis has been handed in?

CSunshine - hope you are okay.

Ok so I think she got me. TMI I am now spotting pink so next month for us and so the process begins again.

Thanks Leelee, Flumpy and all the others for the words of encouragement.

Ok so I think she got me. TMI I am now spotting pink so next month for us and so the process begins again.

Thanks Leelee, Flumpy and all the others for the words of encouragement.

:hugs:

We all know how you are feeling :(

I am so ready to move on. I guess I will have to have a new plan this month. I might have to try the smep this month instead of +opk and then doing it again, and again.:rofl:

I am so ready to move on. I guess I will have to have a new plan this month. I might have to try the smep this month instead of +opk and then doing it again, and again.:rofl:

Good plan. I don't have one yet but am thinking of getting a CBFM if I don't get a BFP this month!

Leelee how long have you been trying? I think I am going to talk to my gyno if we dont see a bfp next month! My age is my biggest factor.

Hope you get your bfp how much longer before testing?

Leelee how long have you been trying? I think I am going to talk to my gyno if we dont see a bfp next month! My age is my biggest factor.

Hope you get your bfp how much longer before testing?

Lol, I'm not even in the 2WW yet! This is my 3rd cycle trying and I am 32. Figure I might as well get the use out of a CBFM and get it next cycle if this one isn't a goer!

What age are you again? How long have you been trying?

Should be in 2WW tomorrow though.

I am 38 and soon to be 39. This is our third cycle of ttc this go around. We weren't trying, but not protecting either right after we got married in Aug. I got pg in Dec and would be due in Aug of this year, but I had a missed m/c @ 15w+5d in Mar. I hope that we will get our bfp before Aug it would really mean a lot. I am hoping anyway!

I am 38 and soon to be 39. This is our third cycle of ttc this go around. We weren't trying, but not protecting either right after we got married in Aug. I got pg in Dec and would be due in Aug of this year, but I had a missed m/c @ 15w+5d in Mar. I hope that we will get our bfp before Aug it would really mean a lot. I am hoping anyway!

I really hope you do too. You are right to go to the GP whenever you feel you should. It is up to the individual person I think. I am marching in with my chart after 6 cycles as there is defo something wrong if I have well-timed BD for 6 cycles and nothing is happening.

Csunshine I am sorry you are spotting :hugs:
Leelee cbfm looks good - think I might get one too if no luck this cycle!
Yes I have still been feeling sick on and off all day, it's quite subtle. This evening I have the dragging :witch: type cramps back so I'm hoping she doesn't show up. Getting lads of yellow creamy cm and cervix seems to moved upwards again so I'm hopeful.
Hayley glad you are ok, totally get not wanting to be on here when af arrives :hug:

Csunshine I am sorry you are spotting :hugs:
Leelee cbfm looks good - think I might get one too if no luck this cycle!
Yes I have still been feeling sick on and off all day, it's quite subtle. This evening I have the dragging :witch: type cramps back so I'm hoping she doesn't show up. Getting lads of yellow creamy cm and cervix seems to moved upwards again so I'm hopeful.
Hayley glad you are ok, totally get not wanting to be on here when af arrives :hug:

Ooh, all good symptoms! You gonna wait a few more days before you test again or will you test tomorrow?

Might test tomorrow! I know some people find it worse seeing a negative but I manage ok with it, I find it much worse not knowing! At least if it's negative I can tell myself it's too early still!

Might test tomorrow! I know some people find it worse seeing a negative but I manage ok with it, I find it much worse not knowing! At least if it's negative I can tell myself it's too early still!

At the end of the day you have to do what you are most comfortable with and if you want to test tomorrow go for it!

Exciting. Have you told your OH you are testing or will you surprise him?

He knows, he gets as into all this as me! Every morning he asks what's your temp today?

he gets Mondays off too so it would be a nice day to get a bfp! Well we'll see!

He knows, he gets as into all this as me! Every morning he asks what's your temp today?

Lol! My OH asks about my temps as well! I don't tell him too much though about testing. He would think I was mental! I would love to surprise him. Some day....

Anyway after telling him to approach me after this morning he stepped up to the mark this afternoon. It was lovely and he didn't feel pressured so alls well that ends well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->