• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey Leelee - have you done comparisons on FF. Your temps are definately quite a bit lower than mine. check against FF and if you're still worried then definately go see your GP. :hugs:

Hey Leelee - have you done comparisons on FF. Your temps are definately quite a bit lower than mine. check against FF and if you're still worried then definately go see your GP. :hugs:

Thanks. Yeah, mine seem considerably lower than anyone else's and when I went on to Thyroid UK they use BBT as one of the indicators and it said that anything under 97.8 (day 2-4) of your cycle is low and should be checked out. TBH I have a few of the symptoms, but more the general ones that could be put down to anything. I think I will make an appointment with the GP and ask his/hers opinion. I can bring along my charts and show them the low temps. I haven't seen any coverline as low as mine so it is a bit of a worry.

Thanks. Yeah, mine seem considerably lower than anyone else's and when I went on to Thyroid UK they use BBT as one of the indicators and it said that anything under 97.8 (day 2-4) of your cycle is low and should be checked out. TBH I have a few of the symptoms, but more the general ones that could be put down to anything. I think I will make an appointment with the GP and ask his/hers opinion. I can bring along my charts and show them the low temps. I haven't seen any coverline as low as mine so it is a bit of a worry.

Something that's easily sorted though hun? :hugs:

Something that's easily sorted though hun? :hugs:

Yeah, it looks like it is sorted easily so that is good news. The bad news it that there seems to be a lot of confusion re: diagnosis. At least if I go in with my temps and the page from Thyroid Uk it might help.

Hope so for you.

Yeah me too! Well the temps are defo very low so there has to be some reason for them. Can only ask for a test anyway.

Glad you are feeling better in yourself. It sounds like the night out did you the world of good!

Hope so for you.

Yeah me too! Well the temps are defo very low so there has to be some reason for them. Can only ask for a test anyway.

Glad you are feeling better in yourself. It sounds like the night out did you the world of good!
- and all the weed I've been sniffing today!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: :muaha:

You should try and book in with your GP tomorrow :hugs:

Hey girls! Mad busy weekend for me!! Still no clearer on ov yet, im thinking i havent so far!! Ive been temping like mad, saturdays is a bit mad from me drinking on fri night but other than that not much movement! boo!! how goes it!?

Loulou keep temping though as I found out this month just exactly when I O'd. This was my first month temping as well as I used opk's.

hi all
well i have only just been able to get on the site!!! there is so much to catch up on!!

butterfly - i cant beleive that story it is like something off 'shameless' or something how funny!!!

leelee - there is no harm in speaking to your doc about temps even if it just gives you peace of mind!

csunshine - glad the spotting has stopped! maybe it was late IB?

Mrs N - hope it was a line you saw this morning you best test again soon!

i am doing good thanks - my nipples feel like someone has attacked them with a cheese grater lol!!

Thanks Flumpy and yes I too hope it was implatation bleeding, I didn't exactly have it coming out, it was just at my cervix when I check my cm. I don't know if it's normal. I am going to take another test tomorrow morning if she stays at bay today. How are you feeling?

Ooh my temp rose this morning.. So am I right in thinking that if it goes up twice more it will put me down as ovulating like Sunday/ Monday time? Rubbish aren't I!!

Morning Loulou, yes if you temp goes up twice more it will show O as Monday I think.

Any testers today?? Come on BFP. :hugs:

yup i reckon you will get o for monday if your temp goes up another 2 days loulou :D

getting loads of cramps still, no sign of any spotting though. think i might try and wait until 16dpo until I test again (yeah, we all know how thats gonna go :rofl:)

csunshine so please your spotting has stopped, hope it stays away!

yup i reckon you will get o for monday if your temp goes up another 2 days loulou :D

getting loads of cramps still, no sign of any spotting though. think i might try and wait until 16dpo until I test again (yeah, we all know how thats gonna go :rofl:)

Yay, your temps went up again! That's great news!

Loulou - looks like we will be in the 2WW at the same time, great to have some company again. How did your BD'ing go? I missed one day. Not as energetic as I was in my 20s!

How are you today Butterfly? Any sign of O?

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"