• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Yes Haley come back we miss you!

How are you Leelee and Flumpy? It's been pretty quiet on here not to much chatter.

Hey CSunshine!

Yes, it is very quiet on here tonight! Everyone seems to have gone to ground for a few days.

Hope all is well Mrs N, Butterfly, Hayley.

Loulou - any sign of O for you?

Ooh csunshine your chart is looking wonderful today! Sorry you have been so sick, hope it's for a good cause!

I am starting to really get the urge to poas now!

Thanks Leelee and yes can't believe how quiet it is.

Mrs. N I was for sure that my temp was wrong, but I still posted what was on the thermometer even though I thought it was wrong. :rofl:

I am going to POAS on Monday with Crailly if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. I know it's a couple days early, but it should be ok, I would love to know either way.

I am working 9am - 9:30pm shifts at the moment, hence not on much during the day!

Ooh csunshine your chart is looking wonderful today! Sorry you have been so sick, hope it's for a good cause!

I am starting to really get the urge to poas now!

Oooh I know I should be telling you not to but your temps and symptoms are so good!!!!!!!!!

How is the sicky feeling today?

Just a little headache and every once in a while a pull or push in the lower area. :rofl: Very hungry today though! :rofl: Maybe just getting ready for my af who know. LOL still gonna poas on Monday. :rofl:

Still getting the sicky feeling, has been coming and going all day!
My original plan was to poas Monday but I'm not sure I can resist :rofl: I guess so long as I know it could be too early I'll be okay

Still getting the sicky feeling, has been coming and going all day!
My original plan was to poas Monday but I'm not sure I can resist :rofl: I guess so long as I know it could be too early I'll be okay

ooh all these symptoms. It's looking so good for you and CSunshine!

Oh Mrs N wait til Monday and POAS with me and Crailly it will be fun! LMAO

:rofl:

I hope so, that would be :cloud9:
Right off to sleep another long day at work tomorrow! Will let you know if I do cave!

Ladies keep your fingers crossed that I get a temp rise tomorrow and can join you both in the 2WW!

I am off to go home now. I wont be on again until Monday so hold tight and we will all have our good news for Monday. :hugs:

Hi all,

My temperature dropped right back today. I have given up with my chart, I don't know what is happening :(

I suppose I will have to continue BD'ing. I have just skipped one day. I really don't feel in the mood though, and my CM is not EWCM anymore either.

Hi all,

My temperature dropped right back today. I have given up with my chart, I don't know what is happening :(

I suppose I will have to continue BD'ing. I have just skipped one day. I really don't feel in the mood though, and my CM is not EWCM anymore either.

Hey Leelee. Your chart is a bit of a mystery............. I think you may have ovulated and it might be a dip post ovulation and FF hasn't marked it because it is going on the stats of your last cycles. Unfortunately hun it's another waiting game to see what your temps do. Best thing is to not worry and BD if you want to....... those :spermy: do live for 2/3 days so don't feel bad about having a night off.

I hope I'm right for you hun I really do :hugs:

I'm approaching O I hope. BD when I feel like it ....... not stressing. I have been reading up on it and ever other day is ideal with an extra session on day of ovulation! every other day leading up to O keeps those healthy :spermy: coming through!

I'm feeling ok today which is a surprise to me as I have been feeling very very depressed lately but I went out and got pissed last night.... was great! Still feel a bit tipsy now!

Off to make bacon sarnies for lunch and then out in the garden with DH ......... big garden ........... lots of weeds!

Speak to you lovely ladies later.

:hugs:

Hi all,

Hey Leelee. Your chart is a bit of a mystery............. I think you may have ovulated and it might be a dip post ovulation and FF hasn't marked it because it is going on the stats of your last cycles. Unfortunately hun it's another waiting game to see what your temps do. Best thing is to not worry and BD if you want to....... those :spermy: do live for 2/3 days so don't feel bad about having a night off.

I hope I'm right for you hun I really do :hugs:

Thanks Butterfly, that makes sense. BD'd this morning so am more relaxed now in case I O within the next few days!

Am so happy to see you back here. I really missed you. I miss Hayley too.

Well done for going on the lash. You deserve it and hope you had great fun! I tend to go overboard when AF arrives. I feel like I deserve it too!

Enjoy the sun today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"