So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

So leelee you think my low temps can be doing something bad?
Looking at my chart do you think i should BD tonight? Im cd17 on a 29ish day cycle.

So leelee you think my low temps can be doing something bad?
Looking at my chart do you think i should BD tonight? Im cd17 on a 29ish day cycle.

I don't think it is doing anything bad, but you might want to mention it to your GP, especially if you are always cold. Have a look at the Thyroid UK website and see what you think.

If you have the stamina I would say go for the BD'ing! I don't think I can manage another night!!!! Am hoping I O'd yesterday.

If i wanna BD tonight i need to be nice and suck up to OH hehe, he's got a mood on over something or other to do with work and like a typical man is acting about 3 years old with it so im not even entertaining him at the minute.
Im not too bad temperature wise now its sunny out, its good for me now cos i suppose im cooler than other people in the sun, i guess thats why i sat out in the 120 degree heat of turkey last summer without a flinch all day! but in the winter, omg!! its horrible, someone once said because im cold in my hands and feet mostly i could have reynauds?? disease or something,.

If i wanna BD tonight i need to be nice and suck up to OH hehe, he's got a mood on over something or other to do with work and like a typical man is acting about 3 years old with it so im not even entertaining him at the minute.
Im not too bad temperature wise now its sunny out, its good for me now cos i suppose im cooler than other people in the sun, i guess thats why i sat out in the 120 degree heat of turkey last summer without a flinch all day! but in the winter, omg!! its horrible, someone once said because im cold in my hands and feet mostly i could have reynauds?? disease or something,.

Ah people just say stuff and don't even think about it! When I was talking about the low temps it was about myself so don't be worrying about it!

You will have to seduce your OH. Lol! Looks like we will be in the 2WW together again. Yay!

I cant be bothered to seduce him really, he's acted like a toddler all night and im not in the mood to coax him out of it. But then im only shooting myself in the foot, then maybe if i do i'll have 2 toddlers to look after soon ay!! haha

I cant be bothered to seduce him really, he's acted like a toddler all night and im not in the mood to coax him out of it. But then im only shooting myself in the foot, then maybe if i do i'll have 2 toddlers to look after soon ay!! haha

Ha ha! Your so funny!!!

If its any consolation it looks like you have O'd but go for it just in case!

I think i'll test the water with him in a bit once ive had my t'internet fix, and see what happens!!

Im glad i kept up the temping, ive previously though i ov'd about cd 13 or 14 just based on the law of averages and now i know its prob more like cd17ish!

I think i'll test the water with him in a bit once ive had my t'internet fix, and see what happens!!

Im glad i kept up the temping, ive previously though i ov'd about cd 13 or 14 just based on the law of averages and now i know its prob more like cd17ish!

Temping is great for finding out when you O. Did you stop BD'ing before CD17 usually then? If so, it;s no wonder you weren't getting a BFP

Yeh i used to stop about cd 14 and 15 at most on checking my ipod. I think i was a bit naive to think id ov on an statistic.

Yeh i used to stop about cd 14 and 15 at most on checking my ipod. I think i was a bit naive to think id ov on an statistic.

Well I thought I o'd on the exact same day every month CD10, so how wrong was I??? It's great that we are finding out all these things through temping!

Temping a great - I feel do empowered knowing so much more about my body!

Butterfly had to laugh at your story :rofl::rofl: Hope your not feeling high anymore!!!!

leelee woop woop you are in the TWW!! :happydance:

Csunshine :hugs: I hope its not the :witch:. Also wanted to say how sorry i am for your loss in January :hugs:

Loulou keep up the BDing for another day just to make sure you catch the egg then you can knock it on the head for a few weeks :rofl:

Mrs N i wouldn't let taking your temp disturb your sleep hun. You need to get a full 7-8 hours sleep, especially working nights. Like Polaris said - temping doesn't tell you you are pg - only a test will. Fxd :hugs:

Wow guys all this talk about thyroid problems. If any of you think you could have a problem then you should get the doc to check you out. Better to be safe girls.

Its been 2 weeks now since my OH did his SA and still no bloody results!!!!! They was supposed to be with the docs within 3 days and the hospital reckon they have posted them out twice but our docs haven't rec'd them. Its driving me mad!!! I've got to get cross with the docs tomorrow and tell them to sort it out.

I'm on CD 6 today and my last Clomid day. Still really chilled out which is a nice feeling. I hope it lasts!

xxx

I am now a temping preacher! i love it!! got my alarm on my phone set and my thermometer at my side!! and im hoping it brings me good things!!

Butterfly had to laugh at your story :rofl::rofl: Hope your not feeling high anymore!!!!

Csunshine :hugs: I hope its not the :witch:. Also wanted to say how sorry i am for your loss in January :hugs:

Loulou keep up the BDing for another day just to make sure you catch the egg then you can knock it on the head for a few weeks :rofl:

Mrs N i wouldn't let taking your temp disturb your sleep hun. You need to get a full 7-8 hours sleep, especially working nights. Like Polaris said - temping doesn't tell you you are pg - only a test will. Fxd :hugs:

Wow guys all this talk about thyroid problems. If any of you think you could have a problem then you should get the doc to check you out. Better to be safe girls.

Its been 2 weeks now since my OH did his SA and still no bloody results!!!!! They was supposed to be with the docs within 3 days and the hospital reckon they have posted them out twice but our docs haven't rec'd them. Its driving me mad!!! I've got to get cross with the docs tomorrow and tell them to sort it out.

I'm on CD 6 today and my last Clomid day. Still really chilled out which is a nice feeling. I hope it lasts!

xxx

So glad your feeling positive!! Glad to have you back in here.
hmm i guess im going to have to give in and be nice to him then yeah? dammit!!

xxx

Oh Haley so nice to see you! Hope all is well! That really stinks that they don't have your results yet! I have been reading so much about different aides. :rofl: I need to just chill out too! :rofl:

Morning ladies

Don't forget to weigh in!

Looks like I may be in the 2WW one more days temps will hopefully confirm it. I have my FS appointment this morning so just a quick post as I gotta get in the shower!

Hope you are all ok.

Mrs N - it's looking good hun
Hope the :witch: stays away csunshine

Morning all!

Wake up Mrs N, I want to see your temp!

Hayley - hope you get the SA results today. Glad you are feeling so relaxed.

Butterfly - ooh you are in the 2WW with myself and Loulou. How exciting!

Csunshine - hope AF stays away from you

Flumpy/Jeanette, how are things?

Hi ya ladies!!!

hows everyone??

i havnt been online for a while, and im sorry for neglecting you all.. :(

any bfp's???

xx

Hayley hope you get the results soon hun, hoqw frustrating for you!

Butterfly yay I reckon you are in the tww now, fingers crossed you get it confirmed tomorrow :D

Leelee its looking like you've ov'd too :happydance:

well I reckon I'm out for this cycle girls - temp is on a trend downwards - I checked my cm last night and there was a tinge of blood, this morning I checked and it is just blood so I think :witch: is well and truely on her way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->