So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I started taking bbt half way through my cycle, if you wanna see??

my chart is a bit wonky lol

& YES both of your charts look VERY VERY good!! oh ladies i have everything crossed for you xxx :dust:

Hey Lou1979........ so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes please - how do we look at your chart?

I dont know yet, im sure hayley will know how i put it up??

im just going to take the boys to school and i'll be back ;) xx

i might now how! lol

would love to see your charts girls, something else for me to analyse!

go to account/settings on your chart page then Home Page Settup then copy and paste the https in the home page web address into the message on bnb or you can add it to your signature by copying and pasteing it there.

How you feeling today Lou? Can i ask what your cm is like at the moment?

i'm off to work in a minute and i can't add comments there can only view bnb. Bloody work!!!! ive got a bag full of tampax and a towel on, stomach really achey this morning.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/230ddc

Hayley you're so clever! Here's my chart. :happydance:

Now the chart has me down as 9dpo but im actaully 11 im useless with things like that, i dont think i put in manually that i got +opk 11-12th..

however you get the gist im sure lol

Oh and Hayley for the past week ive had ALOT of creamy CM.

Butterfly and want2beamom....I am sorry to hear about the :witch:! :hugs:

Polaris and Haley....your charts look really goood!! I'm so hopeful we all get a :bfp: tomorrow!!! :dust:

I have everything crossed for you all for tmrw...

i want you all to come across to the the otherside with me...

:dust:

Welcome LoiuseSix,

I got AF on Sat so am on CD3 now. Not much good to you for symptom spotting!!! Hope you get your :bfp: though. We are a friendly bunch on here. Your symptoms sound very promising.

Thanks for the welcome. More good news today - I haven't had any spotting which I always do before AF so I'm feeling quite excited!!!!

Will test tomorrow!

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch: - cow - she definately got me.

Do you know what though......... I'm not that upset......... it obviously wasn't my time. It upset me more seeing all the :bfn: so this time I'm not gonna POAS like a mad person :rofl:

I have a short cycle so maybe March will be my month?? It's my birthday on 14th and also St Patricks day on 17th.

Good luck for everyone testing tomorrow - I shall be thinking of you and hoping for your :bfp:

:dust::dust:

Welcome LouiseSix (My favorite cousin's name is Louise). Good luck tomorrow.

Hello all, sorry for not being around, a bit stressed lately and BnB keeps baby stuff even more in my thoughts, was starting to go a little crazy, hehe.

So very many congratulations to you Lou1979!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

So sorry AF got you Butterfly and Leelee and Want2beamom! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome LouiseSix!

Well I've had lots of lovely nausea the last three days, and no spotting pre-AF as I should have had the last couple of days, but I'm worried as I'm mildly cramping, I hope it's gas and not AF :dohh: I called the 1-800 number on the box of the HPT's I bought and they're 25mIU ones. Nervous for tomorrow, hoping AF keeps staying away but not very optimistic to be honest. :(

Sorry the :witch: got you Butterfly, but i'm glad your feeling ok about it. Least you have a nice short cycle mine is at least 6 weeks. Hopefully march is your month as its your birthday xxx

Welcome LouiseSix!!! Good luck getting your :bfp:

Hi Lilaala, i know what you mean about bnb keeping baby thoughts in the front of your mind. Really feeling positive for you tomorrow!!!! Hope you see a lovely :bfp: in the morning and start to feel a bit a better xxx

Ive had a few achey/cramps this morning and i should start spotting tomorrow morning. Really think i will be getting AF tomorrow, have no hope of being pg this month. Not had any symptoms particually either.

Fingers crossed for everyone in the morning xxxx i'm gonna wait it out and see what happens

:hug:

Thanks Hayley :hugs: Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• Missed period
This is not a definite sign of pregnancy. Some women actually continue to have their period while they are pregnant. This can cause quite a bit of confusion. Dieting, excessive exercise or certain medical conditions can cause you to miss your period.

• Breast changes
Your breasts or nipples may be sore or seem fuller all of a sudden. Your nipples may begin to darken and enlarge.

• Headaches
Headaches are common during early pregnancy. Hormonal and blood volume changes are the cause.

• Nausea/Vomiting
This is one of the most common complaints during early pregnancy. Also called morning sickness, although it occurs at any time during the day. Eat smaller and more frequent meals to help counteract this. Ginger can help control nausea.

• Feeling bloated
You may experience a bloated feeling, similar to what you experience right before your period is due.

• Frequent urination
You may feel like you need to use the bathroom more frequently. This is caused by increased blood volume, hormonal changes and uterine growth.

• Dizziness
You may feel lightheaded and dizzy. This is a result of a hormonal changes and a change in blood volume and circulation.

• Fatigue
You may be feeling exhausted all of a sudden. Try to get to bed earlier or take naps during the day to help combat this.

• Food aversions and cravings
You may avoid foods that you normally like or you may start craving certain foods.

• Intense hunger
Some women feel hungry constantly.

• Increased sense of smell
Certain smells will become stronger to you. You may smell things that no one else is able to smell.

• Cramping
Period-like cramps are common. If cramps are one-sided or severe, contact your doctor immediately. It may indicate a threatened pregnancy.

• Metallic taste
Some women complain of a metallic taste in their mouth during the early stages of pregnancy.

• Nasal congestion
Increased blood supply can cause your nose to feel stuffy. Talk to your doctor before you take any cold medications.

• Increased vaginal secretions
Hormonal changes can increase the production of vaginal secretions.

• Implantation bleeding
Some women may experience light spotting or a brownish discharge around the time that they would normally be due for their period. The spotting can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Checklist, anyone?

hi ladies

just wondered if you would mind taking a look at my chart and letting me know what you think?? its my first time charting and im a bit confused if it looks right or not??:blush:

Iv had so many signs and was actually sick last night and i feel like poo today!!

i dont know what to think??

i was going to test this morning but im gonna hold off another day i think? oohh i just dont know lol!!!

HELP!!

:hug: :dust: :hug:

DAISY that chart is cracking!!!

when are you testing???

oh thanks lou!!!
Think im gonna test in the morning ive got wierd cramps tho like the AF is coming today and then pulling twinges wierd...but like i say ive been really sicky the last two days and gagged my way round asda lol:rofl: yesterday!!

Lots of other sypms to so fingers crossed!!

Hey if i do get :bfp: we will be due at the same time!!!

:hug:

Hi everyone.

Hayley, your chart looks great too! Really hope that your temperatures stay up tomorrow and the witch stays away. I don't think lack of symptoms matters, lots of people don't get many symptoms till later than this. Cramps aren't necessarily a sign of AF - they could be a pregnancy symptom.

However I am not going to test tomorrow either, I just want to wait and see what happens. If AF doesn't arrive by Friday I think I will test at the weekend when I am off work. I was actually tempted to buy a test this evening but the chemist was closed - just as well really as I would hate to see a BFN.

Lilaala - good to hear you are still having symptoms. Well done taking a little breather from B&B - I am completely addicted!!!

Butterfly and wanttobeamum - sorry that the nasty witch got you. At least you can start afresh and move on to next month.

Daisymomma - I had a look at your chart, I am no expert but the worry that I would have is that there is not a very clear temperature difference between pre- and post-O. But FF has given you an ovulation date and they are really the experts. Maybe some of the other girls will be more knowledgeable than me!

Everyone else who is testing tomorrow - GOOD LUCK!!!!! I will be expecting to see loads of BFPs when I log on tomorrow!!

:dust: to everyone!!!!

Aww so we've got people testing tomorrow?! XXX GOOD LUCK!!!!

Best of luck ladies for tomorrow.Can't wait to see how everyone gets on.
Hope there are lots of :bfp:

I have just read through this thread and am so relieved that there's other people just like me!!!! This is only my first month trying so am still unsure of my cycle. Definitly have some symptoms...but do wonder if they're all in my mind :( !!!! Have had on BFN last week, but think i'll test again since still no AF - been off pill since start of Jan.

Congrats to Lou for getting you BFP.... fingers crossed for those testing tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->