So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hayley - sorry I just noticed you asked me what day :witch: is due. I'm not really sure cos I don't know the length of my LP. My last cycle (1st off the pill) was 34 days so based on that she would have been due today. But FF is suggesting possibly Friday which would be an LP of 14 days. If she doesn't arrive by Friday I will test on Saturday but I'm pretty sure she will. Feeling a small bit crampy today so I'd say she'll be here tomorrow or Friday.
P.

Hi I know I joined this thread pretty late in the day but thought it was interesting that we were all testing on the same day - wish I'd know about it sooner.

Any way a quick update: I tested last night as I hadn't had any spotting, which was a really good sign on top of my other symptoms. Well I didn't think anything would show as it wasn't fmu but much to my amazement I got a :bfp: :happydance: I really went into shock mainly because of the stomach cramps I've been having. I tested again this morning and the :bfp: came up quick and strong!!!!! So I guess I'm offiicially 4 weeks pregnant :happydance:

I'm 32 and have suffered from pelvic imflamatory disease in the past so was worried about my fertility. This was my third cycle of trying. I really hope you all get your :bfp: soon but just bear in mind that cramping does not def mean AF is on its way which is what I thought.

:hug: xxxxx

aww!!:bfp::bfp::bfp:
Congratulations Louise!! so nice to hear about someone getting :bfp:today, hope you have a wonderful pregnancy
:hug:

WOOHOO!!!! YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Louise Six - that news is after brightening up my evening, I was feeling a bit disheartened that most people seemed to be getting :bfn:. Such a relief that it happened reasonably quickly for you especially when you had worries about possible fertility issues. I'm so happy for you!!!

Polaris

Thank you both for your sweet comments. It feels great but there is still a little bit of fear that it could go wrong as it's such early stages.

How long have you both been ttc? (sorry haven't read all 37 pages!)

That is fantastic Louise. Congrats, you must be thrilled!

hey ladies congratulations louise on your :bfp:!!!

I tested today at 11dpo and got a :bfn: not to worried tho as its early and my temp has gone from 36.6 to 36.8 this morning so thats good right??

ill test again in another couple of days.

i have had a few cramps and gurggles today like the :witch: is on her way which is a little worrying

but heres hoping??

:hug:

Thank you both for your sweet comments. It feels great but there is still a little bit of fear that it could go wrong as it's such early stages.

How long have you both been ttc? (sorry haven't read all 37 pages!)

What do you mean you haven't read all 37 pages? :rofl::rofl: You mean you actually have another life away from the obsession of TTC???

Just kidding! In answer to your question, I am pretty new to all this, just came off long term (15 years) BCP in December, so to be honest I am just relieved that I am actually ovulating. I would love for March to be my month because it's my birthday at the beginning of April and it would be lovely to be pregnant for it. But I'm feeling quite philosophical about it at the moment and know that it could take a while.

Daisymomma - nice temperature rise today. Sorry to hear about your :bfn: but as you say it is early days. Cramping is not necessarily a bad sign, Lou and Louise Six were both getting cramping and they got their :bfp:s.

I'm still cramping today but it's more just twinges but on Sunday I was convinced it was AF

Would be lovely to be pregnant for your birthday, it's mine in a couple of weeks and I won't be able to drink - not sure how I'm going to get round my friends noticing!

Thanks ladies

Hope the cramps are a good sign then and i really hope you are PG for your birthday polaris that would be great!!

and lou if you drink coke in a short glass your friends may dismiss it maybe?? depends what you drink i suppose just an idea??

xoxoxo

Good idea but I'll have to make it a lemonade as I'm a vodka and lemonade girl!

if I dont get :witch: I will be testing on my birthday!!! how strange? talk about best pressie ever!!! still think she is comin though :witch:....grrrrrr lol

CONGRATULATIONS LOUISE!!!!!!!

Really happy for you hunni :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Would you mind giving us a low down of your symptoms??

Polaris i hope the :witch: doesn't get you but i know we both felt the same about the cycle, we just weren't feeling it. Trying to be positive about next month, hopefully we'll O at the same time again xxx

Lilaala i am certain you have a :baby: in there, you have been feeling soooo sick, maybe you O'd later than you thought??

Daisymomma your temp rise is def a great sign - fx'd for you sweetie!!

All the girls that got a BFN or witch :hug: to you all

I had one bit of red jelly stuff on the TP at about 4pm today and thats it so far, i'm sure she'll hit me when i least expect it now

Jeanette sorry you got a BFN hun, i couldn't handle seeing a BFN and i'm glad i haven't tested and just waited it out. Hope your feeling a bit better now xxx

Mamie did you test???? xxx

Bumpty hope you get some positive news xxx

Hey Louise congratulations on the :bfp:. You have really lifted the mood of the thread.

Hopefully your :dust:will spread to the everyone else who's waiting for :witch:to arrive.

Sorry to hear about your spotting Hayley. Polaris - our birthdays must be quite close together. My birthday is mid march - I won't be testing until just after but the day before mother's day....... what a pressie that would be! Although I will still feel sad that day as Mollie isn't here to share it with me.

I really hope we get some more :bfp:. They really cheer me up and give us all good feelings. :hug:

if I dont get :witch: I will be testing on my birthday!!! how strange? talk about best pressie ever!!! still think she is comin though :witch:....grrrrrr lol

Really hope she stays away. Wouldn't that be fab to get a BFP on your birthday? When are you testing again?

Hey Louise congratulations on the :bfp:. You have really lifted the mood of the thread.

Hopefully your :dust:will spread to the everyone else who's waiting for :witch:to arrive.

Sorry to hear about your spotting Hayley. Polaris - our birthdays must be quite close together. My birthday is mid march - I won't be testing until just after but the day before mother's day....... what a pressie that would be! Although I will still feel sad that day as Mollie isn't here to share it with me.

I really hope we get some more :bfp:. They really cheer me up and give us all good feelings. :hug:

My birthday is 1st April, April Fool's Day! I used to hate it when I was a kid cos no-one would ever believe it was really my birthday!

I agree, seeing Lou and Louise getting their BFPs gave me a real boost - it's funny, in 'real life' I would be jealous hearing about friends who get pregnant but here I really feel like we are all in it together and am just so pleased to see people getting good news. (I don't mean I'm not pleased when friends get pregnant, just that my feelings are more mixed - if that makes any sense?)

Hi Polaris. How are you feeling? Still getting cramps? You've done brilliantly not testing........ I really hope the :witch: stays away for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->