So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I'm gonna see what's goin on when I get out of the bath and see if it's stopped or slowed down a bit, this has completely tookme by surprise I'm completely gutted.

I'm gonna see what's goin on when I get out of the bath and see if it's stopped or slowed down a bit, this has completely tookme by surprise I'm completely gutted.

Hey, don't worry yet. It may stop and it might be implantation. Your temp went up a bit today so don't despair yet. Keep us updated.

:hugs:

It seems to have gone off while ive been in the bath, im gonna wait and see though. Ive still got some niggly pains. My OH isnt the greatest help he's clueless he's just said "maybe cos it was lighter last month its just the rest of it?" erm..nope.
It was proper fresh blood i almost fell off the loo, i was not expecting it at all! im so sad. Im worried now maybe i went the loo maybe er "too hard" or what, can you do that, eurgh im so tmi sorry!

It seems to have gone off while ive been in the bath, im gonna wait and see though. Ive still got some niggly pains. My OH isnt the greatest help he's clueless he's just said "maybe cos it was lighter last month its just the rest of it?" erm..nope.
It was proper fresh blood i almost fell off the loo, i was not expecting it at all! im so sad. Im worried now maybe i went the loo maybe er "too hard" or what, can you do that, eurgh im so tmi sorry!

Men really don't have a clue do they!

Just monitor it. I think some women do have fresh blood as implantation so it could be that (hope it's that!)

I hope so too it was quite a bit though so im not holding out much hope, grr onto the 6th month then possibly, this is not as easy as it looks is it!!

I hope so too it was quite a bit though so im not holding out much hope, grr onto the 6th month then possibly, this is not as easy as it looks is it!!

Why don't you post a thread about it? People are so helpful on here and someone is bound to have that happen to them. It could really put your mind at rest.

I might do it now, i'll see what replies I get, thankyou hunny xxx

Im so in shock i cant believe it, im so mad at me too! why o why is this not easier!!

Im so in shock i cant believe it, im so mad at me too! why o why is this not easier!!

Don't worry yet. It might stop and this could be the 'elusive' implantation. Keep a check on it to see if it has stopped.

Im gonna try and relax about it. Im on an all day course tomorrow too which is even greater! It feels like its gone now im gonna go check.

Im gonna try and relax about it. Im on an all day course tomorrow too which is even greater! It feels like its gone now im gonna go check.

Oooh, how exciting if it goes away completely!!! That would be brill!

Hi ladies,

Loulou - that is really strange to get bleeding like that on CD23, I wonder if it could be an implantation bleed? Especially if it has stopped again now. If not, I have no idea what it could be. As you say, it seems way too early to be AF.

Butterfly - so glad that you resisted the POAS urge. It is way too early - don't waste your money cos the answer won't tell you anything. And I know they say on the box that you can use FRER up to 4 days before AF is due but even at that stage it's still very likely to get a false negative. Try and wait as long as you can.

Leelee - looking forward to seeing how long your LP is this month. Good luck with your move - congrats on finding a new flat!

Hayley - Hope you are well. Are you still using OPKs - any sign of O yet this month (can't remember what CD you are on).

Csunshine - glad to hear you are getting prepared for plenty of BD for this month's egg!

:dust: to everyone else. Talk to you all soon.

Ive just been and wiped and i just have like slight pinky tinged cm. Still got cramps though.

Ive just been and wiped and i just have like slight pinky tinged cm. Still got cramps though.

Will be very interesting to see your temp in the morning.

Polaris - how are you? It would be nice to have a longer LP this month but even nicer to have a BFP instead!

Hello Polaris glad to see you still coming around!

Loulou glad to hear it has slowed hopefully it stop dead on!

I hope its stopped for definate, im such a worrier, i'll be up all night now worrying!! im just googling it all now to see

Don't think your alone we all do that if they tell you they aren't then they are liars!

:rofl:

If it was only for that short of a time I wouldn't think to much about it.

It would be nice to have a longer LP this month but even nicer to have a BFP instead!

Yes definitely - I'm hoping for :bfp: for all three of the ovulation twins this month!! With a few others following closely behind - Hayley, Mrs N, Csunshine, to name but a few!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->