So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

My birthday is 1st April, April Fool's Day! I used to hate it when I was a kid cos no-one would ever believe it was really my birthday!

I agree, seeing Lou and Louise getting their BFPs gave me a real boost - it's funny, in 'real life' I would be jealous hearing about friends who get pregnant but here I really feel like we are all in it together and am just so pleased to see people getting good news. (I don't mean I'm not pleased when friends get pregnant, just that my feelings are more mixed - if that makes any sense?)[/quote]

Yes it really does make sense. I think it's because we want it so much and we know the pain of seeing those BFN and the :witch: turning up. So it's great when 'one of us' gets good news. :hug:

Hi Polaris. How are you feeling? Still getting cramps? You've done brilliantly not testing........ I really hope the :witch: stays away for you. xx

Thanks Butterfly, yes I'm still a bit crampy, feel like AF could arrive any time but so far nothing. I feel better not testing to be honest because I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm expecting my temperature will drop again tomorrow and witch will show.

How are you this evening? Hope you're feeling a bit better than over the last couple of days.

Jeanette sorry you got a BFN hun, i couldn't handle seeing a BFN and i'm glad i haven't tested and just waited it out. Hope your feeling a bit better now xxx

Mamie did you test???? xxx

Bumpty hope you get some positive news xxx

Hey....:bfn: Guess I'll just have to wait for AF to finally arrive...wish she'd get a move on so I can focus on my next cycle :happydance: How did you all cope with that first cycle after BCP?! It's driving me crazy!

Congrats to those with BFPs!!! So excited for you all. xx

Yeah, totally understand where you are coming from Polaris. We will all get there, if it isn't this cycle it might be the next for all of us!

I'm waiting to test now. This is my first cycle ttc since an ectopic.

I think it is unlikely I will be :bfp: first time, but I am hopeful. Got to find lots of things to keep me busy before I can test.

Good luck to everyone and hope there are lots :bfp: soon!!! :happydance:

Mamie - sorry you got :bfn:. I found the first cycle after coming off BCP very hard. I was really convinced that I was pregnant with every symptom under the sun but I had my timing all wrong and don't think we even BDed at the right time. This month (2nd cycle) has been a little bit easier than last month mainly because I know when I o'ed from charting.

Hi NickyG and welcome. When are you planning to test? Sorry to hear about your ectopic. Next time I'm sure things will go well for you.

Leelee - thanks for your message, where are you at in your cycle at the moment?

Mamie - sorry you got :bfn:. I found the first cycle after coming off BCP very hard. I was really convinced that I was pregnant with every symptom under the sun but I had my timing all wrong and don't think we even BDed at the right time. This month (2nd cycle) has been a little bit easier than last month mainly because I know when I o'ed from charting.

Hi NickyG and welcome. When are you planning to test? Sorry to hear about your ectopic. Next time I'm sure things will go well for you.

Leelee - thanks for your message, where are you at in your cycle at the moment?

I am at CD5 at the moment. Have ordered preseed and a thermometer.I have never used preseed for figured why not! I decided I would start charting so I could have more control over knowing what was going on. At least I can watch the chart and stop obsessing over symptoms that exist in my mind but don't mean anything!

How are you feeling tonight?

I am at CD5 at the moment. Have ordered preseed and a thermometer.I have never used preseed for figured why not! I decided I would start charting so I could have more control over knowing what was going on. At least I can watch the chart and stop obsessing over symptoms that exist in my mind but don't mean anything!

How are you feeling tonight?

And you can post your chart on here so that we can all obsess about it too! You will have to tell us how you get on with the preseed - I think my OH would think I was losing the plot altogether though.
I am feeling OK, my temperature went back up a bit this morning though which was a bit confusing as I was prepared for another drop. At least if :witch: doesn't come till tomorrow though it means I have a 14 day LP which is good, right?

morning all, how is everyone?

i'm thinking of changing my name to Lou/Louise as it seems to be reallllllly lucky!!! lol

See Polaris i knew your temp would go up again today, and yes a 14 LP is excellent!!! The perfect amount of days after you O.

Butterfly how you doing sweet? Would be a lovely birthday and mothers days present for. We are all rooting for you!!!

Leelee your not taking any prisoners this month!!! Come on BFP. Lots of ladies on this forum have had brilliant luck on the first month of using pre seed. Good luck hun.

The first cycle after BCP Mammie is realllllly hard, i had every pg symptom too and was convinced i was pg but looking back we hadn't BD anywhere near the right time, i think get through this cycle and if your not then maybe try temping as it is brilliant for knowing where you are in your cycle.

Welcome nickyg!!! Hope you get your BFP soon. Lou has just got hers 5 weeks after an ectopic and not AF in between!! Fx'd for you.

Well no more spotting (yet!) for me so far, normally i have spotting of brown (TMI) for 2 days 14,15 dpo then get AF properly on 3rd day 16dpo. I did temp the last few days of last cycle and on my first spotting day (14dpo) my temp dropped to 97.90 and 97.80 on 15dpo, but so far my temp is still up and it was 1 red blob yesterday. Its pissing me off now - just stop teasing me witch and get on with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weldone and Congrats Louise!!!

How you doing today Hayley??

Everyone that got BFN and AF :dust: for next cycle...!

As for me ive been having pains on the left side (good side) and im worried sick about a recurrent EP its driving me nuts.. scans 2 weeks tmrw and it feels like a lifetime away!

I'm sure you'll be fine hun but i understand why you are nervous, try and relax for the baby. I know the 2 weeks is going to drag by but try and keep busy until you see your little beans heartbeat!!!!

Well no more spotting (yet!) for me so far, normally i have spotting of brown (TMI) for 2 days 14,15 dpo then get AF properly on 3rd day 16dpo. I did temp the last few days of last cycle and on my first spotting day (14dpo) my temp dropped to 97.90 and 97.80 on 15dpo, but so far my temp is still up and it was 1 red blob yesterday. Its pissing me off now - just stop teasing me witch and get on with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i really hope you get your bfp!

i still feel no different, just sore boobs and runny nose.. and very tired.

early days yet tho i guess :)

Oh i really hope you get your bfp!

i still feel no different, just sore boobs and runny nose.. and very tired.

early days yet tho i guess :)

Yeh you've probably got a lot to come!! I LOVE your avatar its so cute :)

Im on CD7 tday i think, the BD'ing is underway to catch this egg at any time! haha.

Oohh edited to say im on CD8, i dont read my own tickers , oops!

Thankyou Loulou, I did that test on tuesday so i could see it in words and not keep wondering if i was seeing evaps lol..

Oh i have everything crossed for you I hope u catch that egg!!! :d:dust:

I am going to try and wait to test until the 10th or 11th. But am looking out for all the signs. Just starting to get a little excited, and it's great seeing you all trying as well and seeing the successes.

Hayley things really are looking good for you. Keep hoping for you hun.

Loulou - enjoy the BDing!

Lorraine - sooo delighted for you! xxx

Well i tested and got a faint BFP, however i am bleeding so presume it is a chemical pregnancy which would explain still having high temps whilst spotting.

Feeling a bit down now - i knew this wouldn't be an easy road after taking years to have my 2 boys but i was kinda hoping that maybe life would give me a break and make this one quick. Obviously not.

Well i tested and got a faint BFP, however i am bleeding so presume it is a chemical pregnancy which would explain still having high temps whilst spotting.

Feeling a bit down now - i knew this wouldn't be an easy road after taking years to have my 2 boys but i was kinda hoping that maybe life would give me a break and make this one quick. Obviously not.

Oh Hayley I'm not sure what to say because I don't know anything about chemical pregnancies. Could it not be implantation bleeding?? I've read that it can be more than spotting and last a couple of days?

I really hope the :witch: hasn't got you babe.

:hug: :hugs:

hi everyone, mind if a newbie butts in?
we are on our second cycle ttc, naive me thought we would get pg straight away :blush: and so were really disappointed when af arrived.
Still, have got over that now!
I came off the pill in Dec, had a 6 week wait for first af, then last cycle was 23 days so don't really know whats going on but I had ov pain around cd 8/9 which would indicate a short cycle again. now on cd14.

A chemical is when the egg is fertilised and starts to grow but something is wrong and your body rejects it. I have cramps and more bleeding now, so i really don't think its IB especially as i'm 15dpo now. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->