So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Oh Hayley :(

Go away :witch: .....:hug:

Oh wish i could give you a :hugs:

Im a little confused as i did the other digi today and it's now saying 2-3?

A chemical is when the egg is fertilised and starts to grow but something is wrong and your body rejects it. I have cramps and more bleeding now, so i really don't think its IB especially as i'm 15dpo now. :cry:

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry. Die :witch: die.

Sending you extra special :hug:

Thanks Butterfly and Lou :hug:

Maybe you have twins in there? Take it as a good sign hun

hi everyone, mind if a newbie butts in?
we are on our second cycle ttc, naive me thought we would get pg straight away :blush: and so were really disappointed when af arrived.
Still, have got over that now!
I came off the pill in Dec, had a 6 week wait for first af, then last cycle was 23 days so don't really know whats going on but I had ov pain around cd 8/9 which would indicate a short cycle again. now on cd14.

Welcome Mrs N. It takes time for the body to adjust to it's normal cycle. It is still possibly to get pregnant though if BD is at the right time. My cycle is between 24 and 26 days........ I had been on the pill for a long time. I ov around day 9/10. A short cycle is fine as long as the Luteal phase is not short.

:hug:

Oh Hayley :(

Go away :witch: .....:hug:

Oh wish i could give you a :hugs:

Im a little confused as i did the other digi today and it's now saying 2-3?

Maybe when you tested the other day you were just under 2 weeks and now your just over 2 weeks. At least it isn't the other way round hey.

:hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies,

So I am so completely bewildered this morning I just had to post and share it with someone. I am currently around 11 dpo (could be 10), and have had no pg symptoms so far. Nothing, nada, zilch. (Unless you count being tired, but I've given up caffeine so I can hardly stay awake most of the time). Of course, the complete lack of symptoms did not stop me from testing at 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 dpo, sometimes twice day :). BFNs all.
So I have given up and was actually excited about the next cycle.

Then, this morning, I got a very faint line on an e.p.t. brand I still don't think I could be pg but I keep reading on here that a line is a line is a line. Not sure what an evap would look like, I read that it's not supposed to be blue (or pink), but rather water colored and this one is blue. I then immediately took a digital pg test (all I had in the house) and it was a clear "negative". But I heard that digital tests are much less sensitive, is that true? Anyway, what do you ladies think? (Please don't say, wait and try again a few days later, you know I am only going to make it to about an hour from now :). I wish I could post a picture but my camera would only capture a blur that close.

I just want some certainty so I can move on to next cycle! AF is due Friday or Saturday, but my cycles have been irregular so who knows.

Thanks for listening!

Thankyou hayley and butterfly, the main reason im asking is my OH is a twin!!!!!

So i suddenly thought what if?? lololol!!!

Hi scc.

It doesn't sound like an evap as it has colour (blue) but difficult to say without seeing it. I know it's not want you want to hear but the best thing to do would be to wait for a couple of days and test again. I know the pain of seeing all those BFN - I too tested every day........ I also thought I got a faint line but it couldn't of been as I got my AF 3 days ago.

Keep your chin up and think about that excitement you were feeling about the next cycle. :hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Thank you Butterfly. I held out for a full three hours and then I tested again with a different brand. Well, I got a faint pink line again! I am becoming hopeful, although I still don't understand the complete lack of symptoms (I have been pg before, and have had super-sore swollen breasts from pretty much day 1. I swear they actually look smaller now :rofl. You are right, I will be very disappointed if I get AF after today. I will try to hold out until tomorrow morning and test again. Will keep you ladies updated!

Well i tested and got a faint BFP, however i am bleeding so presume it is a chemical pregnancy which would explain still having high temps whilst spotting.

Feeling a bit down now - i knew this wouldn't be an easy road after taking years to have my 2 boys but i was kinda hoping that maybe life would give me a break and make this one quick. Obviously not.

Hayley I am so sorry sweetie! :hugs: Please continue to keep us posted....if there is one thing I've learned it's all the crazy mind games our bodies like to play!!

Thank you to everyone for their kinds words yesterday....sorry I didn't come on again in the evening. I was really down yesterday and didn't want to pollute everyone with my nma! So still no :witch: and my temp is still up today....so who knows, maybe yesterday was still a little too early for a test. My goal is to wait until Sunday to test again, but that is probably WAY to much to ask for myself! Heck, I'm impressed I didn't do one today! Granted I don't have one in the house but still!!

A chemical is when the egg is fertilised and starts to grow but something is wrong and your body rejects it. I have cramps and more bleeding now, so i really don't think its IB especially as i'm 15dpo now. :cry:

I had one of those in early summer, it was sad, and not a nice thing at all. Thats was whilst i was still taking the Pill though so thats a main reason why i come off it towards the end of summer. A doctor i seen at the family planning clinic was pretty rude towards me about it too, made me feel even worse.

Welcome Mrs N. It takes time for the body to adjust to it's normal cycle. It is still possibly to get pregnant though if BD is at the right time. My cycle is between 24 and 26 days........ I had been on the pill for a long time. I ov around day 9/10. A short cycle is fine as long as the Luteal phase is not short.

Thank you, that is really good to know!

sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancy :hugs: I guess this is the downside of ttc and being so aware of your body and cycle. can't imagine how you are feeling

Thankyou hayley and butterfly, the main reason im asking is my OH is a twin!!!!!

So i suddenly thought what if?? lololol!!!

OMG!! That would be so exciting!! :happydance:

Oh jeanette i so hope that you get your :bfp: i really do..

Im constantly worrying about another EP it son my mind all day and all night!
& i do keep getting little niggles, but when i had an EP last time bleeding started before i got 2-3 on the cB digi so im taking that as a good sign.

Hayley,

So sorry to hear that you got a BFP and are bleeding. Hope you are okay.

:hugs:

Well i tested and got a faint BFP, however i am bleeding so presume it is a chemical pregnancy which would explain still having high temps whilst spotting.

Feeling a bit down now - i knew this wouldn't be an easy road after taking years to have my 2 boys but i was kinda hoping that maybe life would give me a break and make this one quick. Obviously not.

Oh im sorry to hear this, I hope everything is ok :hug: :hug:
xxx

Oh Hayley don't give up hun! Remember some women have 'periods' all through their pregnancies and have perfectly normal babies, it could be a chem, but it could also be the whole 9 yards, waiting is so hard but only time will tell, I would test again after your 'AF' stops to get your answer.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->