So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

hayley sorry to hear your bleeding i hope it works out ok for you huni we have everything crossed here for you xoxoxo :hugs:

Hi everyone,
I'm only on here for a few minutes tonight as I'm going out for something to eat with OH. Still no sign of witch and cramps have actually gone today and I feel a bit funny (slightly queasy and almost a little lightheaded) so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I bought a test on the way home but I'm not going to test till Saturday.

Hayley - I don't know what to say, I really hope it is not a chemical. I was so excited when I logged on and looked at your chart and saw your temp still high at 15 dpo and then I read through the posts. As Lilaala says, some women do get periods right the way through their pregnancy and everything is fine. I really really really want to see things work out for you. I always check your chart straight away because I feel like your cycle is just about the most similar to mine in many ways, coming off BCP at about the same time, similar O date, cycle lengthk, even similar views about POAS. I hope you are OK. Keeping everything crossed that the bleeding stops and that this is it for you.

well Im 12dpo done a test...oops supposed to wait!! lol

anyhow got the faintest ever BFP .....not sure what that means but gonna test again tomorow.....really not sure????

Hi everyone,
I'm only on here for a few minutes tonight as I'm going out for something to eat with OH. Still no sign of witch and cramps have actually gone today and I feel a bit funny (slightly queasy and almost a little lightheaded) so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I bought a test on the way home but I'm not going to test till Saturday.

Hayley - I don't know what to say, I really hope it is not a chemical. I was so excited when I logged on and looked at your chart and saw your temp still high at 15 dpo and then I read through the posts. As Lilaala says, some women do get periods right the way through their pregnancy and everything is fine. I really really really want to see things work out for you. I always check your chart straight away because I feel like your cycle is just about the most similar to mine in many ways, coming off BCP at about the same time, similar O date, cycle lengthk, even similar views about POAS. I hope you are OK. Keeping everything crossed that the bleeding stops and that this is it for you.

Polaris - that all sounds great. I'm so excited for you. Only 2 days until testing!

Hayley... I hope you're ok hun. Sending you :hug:

anyhow got the faintest ever BFP .....not sure what that means but gonna test again tomorow.....really not sure????

Congrats on the :bfp:. wooo hoooo :happydance:

Wow, Bumpty that's great! Hope it is darker in the morning!

Lou, first THANK YOU! :hugs: I have never had an EP myself so I can't imagine how nervous that must make you, but I would think the chances of actually having two would be low, no?? Think positive, keep visualizing that egg in your uterus where it belongs and I am sure everything will be fine! :hug:

Congrats! That is great news.You must be so happy!

That's so exciting!!! It's so reassuring to hear some BFPs happening. Congrats. Keep us posted. xxx

Congratulations Bumpty, i hope that line is darker this morning with FMU. It's great to see another BFP.

Well I'm not sure if my temperature is particularly accurate this morning cos I woke up at about 6.30, checked the time, then didn't go back to sleep again and took temperature at 6.45. Whereas I normally take it the minute the alarm goes off at 7. Am expecting :witch: today so I will keep you posted.

Hayley how are you this morning? I really hope the bleeding has stopped.

not tested yet as dont have any!! but got wee in a pot ready!!

just wondered what an evap is? Im so not sure about these things??

fingers crossed for a :bfp:

my last pregnancy ended with a m/c so im very nervous!!

baby dust to everyone :hug:

Good luck bumpty!!

iv got a pot of pee waiting for my test to arrive to lol!!! oh the joys of ttc!!! lol

hope you get a nice strong dark :bfp: today huni everything crossed for you!!

:hugs: and :dust:

Hi bumpty, I hope that line is nice and strong for you. An evap is a faint line that appears over time as the test dries, it is normally not coloured and it is just due to some sort of reaction with the ink in the test. But if you get a faint line that appears within the time specified on the test it's unlikely to be an evap.
Good luck!!!!
Polaris

Good morning ladies! This may be a foul ques to ask first thing in the am, but if you are going to save a bit of wee to get a test later....can that be at room temperature or do you need to refrigerate it or something?? Sorry if this is rediculous to ask!

Good morning ladies! This may be a foul ques to ask first thing in the am, but if you are going to save a bit of wee to get a test later....can that be at room temperature or do you need to refrigerate it or something?? Sorry if this is rediculous to ask!

:rofl::rofl: Sorry I have no idea! Just googled storing urine samples and the general consensus seems to be to refrigerate it. But to make sure it's clearly marked so no-one mistakenly drinks it! Good luck with testing - I'm going to wait until tomorrow

hcg has a half life of 24 hours in urine out of the body, so after 24hours sitting out, there will only be half the amount that there was, since it breaks down. refridgeration will slow down this process, but leaving it out for a couple of hours shouldn't really make too much difference :)

Congratulations Bumpty, i hope that line is darker this morning with FMU. It's great to see another BFP.

Well I'm not sure if my temperature is particularly accurate this morning cos I woke up at about 6.30, checked the time, then didn't go back to sleep again and took temperature at 6.45. Whereas I normally take it the minute the alarm goes off at 7. Am expecting :witch: today so I will keep you posted.

Hayley how are you this morning? I really hope the bleeding has stopped.

Hi Polaris - your temps still look fine. I understand that as long as temp is within half an hour of the time you normally take it then that's ok as long as you have got up and about first. Why do you think you're expecting :witch: today? Really hoping she stays away for you. Testing day tomorrow!

Hayley - how are you hun........ been thinking about you.

Bumpty - have you tested again yet. hoping it stays a :bfp:for you.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Butterfly,
to be honest I swing between thinking 'this is it, I'm pregnant' (thinking about how/when I would tell various people, excuses to make for not drinking on a couple of occasions that I have coming up over the next month, etc.) and then thinking that I am completely fooling myself and I should just wait for the bloody witch to arrive and prove that I'm not pregnant. Compared to last month I was so good this month at not symptom spotting and I was pretty relaxed about it all up until recently, but the last few days have been hard and I will be a bit gutted tomorrow if I get BFN. To be honest I would prefer if witch arrived today so that I don't have to test. But if she doesn't come, I will psych myself up to test tomorrow anyway just to know one way or the other.
Polaris

Hey Polaris

you have been an inspiration to me this month showing how strong you've been in not testing..... and because of your strength I definately will not be testing early in March. If you really don't want to see that dreaded BFN then I think you should wait for a few days. How long is your cycle normally?

I forgot to say I've bought some Pre-Seed which arrived today ready for all the :sex: :rofl:. My DH eyes lit up when I showed him and told him what it was for!! :rofl:

Has anyone else used it?

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"