So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hayley I think you are reading too much into your chart. At the moment you would expect it to be exactly the same whether you are pregnant or not because the little eggy hasn't even implanted yet so hormones are still being released by the corpus luteum of the ovary. Also if you look at FF and compare pregnancy charts and ovulatory charts they are generally similar until much later on in the cycle. I don't think your chart can tell you if you are pregnant or not, not everyone even gets an implantation dip, the good news is that your chart tells you that you definitely have O'd which means that you have every chance that it has worked. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks polaris i know i'm being mad even thinking that my chart should be different. I really wanted to be in the TWW but now i'm here i'm kinda hating every second as i know it will probably fail - so i just want it to be over so i can move on to clomid and have a normal cycle and O on CD14.

I am amazed that there is even a human race as its so hard to get pg! i mean if the eggs there and the sperms there then why the hell do people not get pg??? its all very strange......

I know it is kind of mad. Even if everything is right there is still only a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant each month. But your chance is just as much this month, it doesn't matter that O was late in the cycle. So you never know what will happen. The TWW is awful though, it would be great if there was a way of fast-forwarding till you can find out if you are or not. Need to find lots of nice ways to distract yourself.

hayley stay possitive every cycle truely is different just cos they look the same so far who knows what the next few days will bring!!

Mamie its nice to see you im with the girls you have o'ed and if you hang in there for another few days to test you might get a :bfp: like hayley siad you may need to store up a bit more Hcg than some for it to show :dust: coming your way hunni!!

As for me i feel so not preggy this month but im not down hearted!! we have decided to defo start trying again in may next year that way i will be possibly 4 wks by my wedding what better wedding pressie!!!

Hayley how are your wedding plans coming along?? did you go see leeds castle?? my mom lives in maidstone so we go there alot in the summer its so beautiful a real fairytale!!!

Im so happy today lots of PMA!!!! :hug: to all xoxoxo

Hayley please dont get disheartend huni, i have faith :D

:dust:

Mamie - your chart looks really good. I didn't get my bfp until 15dpo. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hayley - hun it's not like you to be stressing over your chart please try to keep up the pma

Polaris - 9 weeks! woweee - you said time has flown.. it's going soooo slow for me I can't believe I'm only just over 5 weeks..........

Still waiting for scan date. although I rang the hospital this morning to chase it up and they haven't received my notes from the midwife yet. the nurse I spoke to was lovely though and said it's no problem for me to ring and check tomorrow if I want. I'm off to see my psychologist today - I wonder what she'll say to my BFP!

Hugs to you all. xxx

I know, I know I should be having loads of PMA!!! Daisymomma i wish i could be like you. Wedding plans are going ok at the moment - we are having a viewing of leeds castle on sat morning to speak to the wedding planner there. I'm hoping it will be as lovely as i expect it to be.

Butterfly good luck with your appt this afternoon - i'm sure they will be pleased for you!

Right i'm going to try and be positive. I think i tend to be more negative to try and help it hurt less if its another BFN. 15 days doesn't sound like a long time but it sure feels like it. Its half term next week for my boys so i'll be planning loads of days out to try and take my mind off it.

Had a few twinges in my right side today - right where my ovary is. Not sure what that is. Maybe the follicle shrinking back down after O.

:hug:

Hi Butterfly, it's funny when I look back on it, the time has flown by, but when you're actually going through it it seems to go really slowly - if that makes any sense. For instance it still seems like about a million years till my scan. But we will both get there in the end. I'm sure your psychologist will be delighted for you too!

Hi everyone.

Daisymomma - good to see you, the change in job sounds like a really positive move for you, less stress is definitely good, a better work-life balance!! Hope the 2WW goes quickly for you and ends in a :bfp:.

Leelee, I had a good look at your chart and your coverline for last month was
96.8 and your temperatures haven't risen above that yet so I would keep on with the OPKs and try and BD every 2nd day - having said that we didn't manage to do it that often the month that I got my BFP so don't feel too bad if you don't feel up to it on a particular day.

Flumpy - you sound like you are on a mission this month, keep up the good work!

Yes I can't believe that I am already 9 weeks! Time is going by quickly!

Hi Polaris,

I can't believe that you are 9 weeks already. The time has flown by, although it also seems like ages since you announced your BFP.

Hayley - come on, where is that PMA. Implantation wouldn't even have occurred yet so your temps are likely to be the same! Will you continue temping for the rest of the 2WW?

Lou - how are you feeling? It's good to see you pop in?

Loulou - are you busy BD'ing? I couldn't manage it last night but am feeling refreshed today so will continue with my BD'ing every other day until I get a +OPK.

Butterfly - hope the appointment goes well this afternoon. :hugs:

Daisymomma - you have a bit of a way to go yet so don't feel downhearted. You are only about 2DPO (is that right?) so you wouldn't be having any symptoms yet anyway.

Well, my temp went down this morning so all you temping experts were right and I didn't O. I am hoping I will O sometime over the weekend or early next week as I am staying with my parents next weekend and don't want to be BD'ing in their house. Also, if I am around other people it will make the 2WW go a lot quicker!

Thanks for looking at my chart, really appreciate your comments. I gave in and did another HPTthis morning and for the first time I actually saw a faint (very faint - OH thinks I imagined it!) pink line where the positive would be.... really don't want to get my hopes up. Am trying to rationalise every reason for the colour, but.....???? Oh i hate not knowing!!!! That was my last internet cheapie so I'll have to go and buy another test, but i'm trying to make myself wait til Saturday so that if it is a BFP it will show more strongly. My temp stayed quite high today, and still no sign of AF....just tender BBs so who knows! The wait continues.....

Hope you're all well.... we have lovely sunshine here in Glasgow so I'm away to walk the dog and try not to stare at every pram/baby/pregnant person I pass.....

Thanks for looking at my chart, really appreciate your comments. I gave in and did another HPTthis morning and for the first time I actually saw a faint (very faint - OH thinks I imagined it!) pink line where the positive would be.... really don't want to get my hopes up. Am trying to rationalise every reason for the colour, but.....???? Oh i hate not knowing!!!! That was my last internet cheapie so I'll have to go and buy another test, but i'm trying to make myself wait til Saturday so that if it is a BFP it will show more strongly. My temp stayed quite high today, and still no sign of AF....just tender BBs so who knows! The wait continues.....

Hope you're all well.... we have lovely sunshine here in Glasgow so I'm away to walk the dog and try not to stare at every pram/baby/pregnant person I pass.....

Hi Mamie,

Your chart looks great. It is making me get excited for you!!! When is/was AF due?

Hey girlies spent the last few days working, BD'ing and almost dying too!! Im a bit of a drama queen over this but i swear ive had the worst cold of my life, its verging on flu! I woke up on Monday morning with a bit of a sore throat and it was all downhill from there, rapidly and badly!! my ears have only just popped back open now for me to be able to hear!! Ive been awful.

Even on Tuesday night i could hardly breathe or hear and was all snotty but it was on my FF as OV day so i said "just stick it in!!" romantic arent i! So i did it! but ive stopped now for a few days, im done in!

Hey girlies spent the last few days working, BD'ing and almost dying too!! Im a bit of a drama queen over this but i swear ive had the worst cold of my life, its verging on flu! I woke up on Monday morning with a bit of a sore throat and it was all downhill from there, rapidly and badly!! my ears have only just popped back open now for me to be able to hear!! Ive been awful.

Even on Tuesday night i could hardly breathe or hear and was all snotty but it was on my FF as OV day so i said "just stick it in!!" romantic arent i! So i did it! but ive stopped now for a few days, im done in!

Your so funny Loulou!!!

Ha ha! I can understand that though and at least you got the deed done. You defo are dedicated to the cause and deserve a :bfp: after that!!!!

I hope so!! I tried as hard as i could through my illness!! I hope being sick doesnt affect your OV etc...never really looked into it. My sister had the same but the doctor prescribed her some antibiotics but ive braved it cos i dont want to take anything at this time just incase it does anything!! Im 2dpo now so im keepin my fingers crossed, how are you leelee? xx

oh bless you loulou you have had a horrible time of it by the sounds of things!!
But hey welcome to the 2ww we are at exactly the same stage 2dpo, we can keep each other company.

i seem to have ov'd late this month its that bad?? im not to sure really. We :sex: every other night i ov'd on mon or tues and we :sex: on monday but not tuesday is that a problem do you think???

hows everyone doing tonight???

:hug: xoxox

I hope so!! I tried as hard as i could through my illness!! I hope being sick doesnt affect your OV etc...never really looked into it. My sister had the same but the doctor prescribed her some antibiotics but ive braved it cos i dont want to take anything at this time just incase it does anything!! Im 2dpo now so im keepin my fingers crossed, how are you leelee? xx

Hey Loulou!

I'm bad. A bit disappointed I have a bit more of a wait for O as I had timed BD well for what I thought was O. Will keep going though. Last month I didn't BD near the time of O so I was really silly even thinking I could have been pregnant. Hopefully, if I BD every other day and every day around O then at least I will be in with a shot!

oh bless you loulou you have had a horrible time of it by the sounds of things!!
But hey welcome to the 2ww we are at exactly the same stage 2dpo, we can keep each other company.

i seem to have ov'd late this month its that bad?? im not to sure really. We :sex: every other night i ov'd on mon or tues and we :sex: on monday but not tuesday is that a problem do you think???

hows everyone doing tonight???

:hug: xoxox

Hi Daisymomma,

No, I don't think ovulating late is bad at all. And you seemed to BD at the right time so don't worry about it. Fingers crossed it is your lucky month

No Daisymomma it sounds like you had some stuff in time for the eggy!! Fingers crossed for you! Leelee keep on BD'ing!! I did every day since thursday to tuesday night, i was not missing it, but i bet somehow i have!!

Hi Ladies. I have been off for weeks.....trying so hard to put this all out of my head but now I'm 7dpo and I just can't take it anymore!!! :hissy: I've missed you guys :hugs:

Come on in!! 7dpo is a killer, halfway there!!! 6 more sleeps! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->