So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Great way to put it! If only I could sleep for the next 6 days!

hi guys,

How is everyone this evening?!

well I am 2 days away from O'ing (i think) so I have been BD'ing every night - off to do some more shortly!!

hayley I just noticed you are getting married - congrats!! you will have to keep us updated with the plans! i love a good wedding!! i am actually a wedding planner so if you need any help give us a shout!!

Hang in there jeanette not long to go now - i am not even in the 2ww yet so you are 7 days nearer than me!!! fingers crossed its a BFP!!!

No Daisymomma it sounds like you had some stuff in time for the eggy!! Fingers crossed for you! Leelee keep on BD'ing!! I did every day since thursday to tuesday night, i was not missing it, but i bet somehow i have!!

I will keep the BD'ing up! You seem to have covered all bases Loulou, I don't think that egg can escape at this stage!

If it escapes me i will not be a happy bunny at all!! I even troopered it through the flu almost!! if i didnt catch it last week god knows when i will

Your a chatty bunch tonight!

loulou good on you for battle through the flu! Lets hope it was worth your OH "sticking it in!" :rofl: i know how you feel about if you get AF this month you won't know what you've done wrong.

leelee and flumpy i hope your keeping up with the BDing :happydance:

Wow flumpy being a wedding planner must be such a great job! We are viewing Leeds Castle in kent on sat and will hopefully be booking it :happydance: Weddings and babies both at the same time :muaha: i'm going to be mad by the end of all this!

Welcome back jeanette! Good to see you again. I am a few days behind you at 3 dpo and i'm struggling with the wait already :dohh:

daisymomma any new symptoms yet? How are your wedding plans now?

As for me i have horrible tummy pains with so much gas..... not very nice i know but hey who else can i tell except for you girls! :blush: I can't remember the last time my belly as felt like this just with gas, its horrid (no bad smells fortunately :rofl:))

Hey Girls!!! Well i'm 13dpo and BFN today and still no sign of AF, which is a good thing!!! I"m not sure when to test again!! I really feel like testing everyday, but if i haven't even gotten a faint line there's probably no point!!!

How is everyone else doing??

Hey Girls!!! Well i'm 13dpo and BFN today and still no sign of AF, which is a good thing!!! I"m not sure when to test again!! I really feel like testing everyday, but if i haven't even gotten a faint line there's probably no point!!!

How is everyone else doing??

Hiya Wantbamom,

Was it yesterday that AF was due for you? Looked at your chart but I don't see a temp for this morning yet but I guess you are still asleep!

If AF was due yesterday and didn't appear then I would maybe test today?

I am good, my temp has levelled off so am still waiting for O. Got some BD in last night and am still waiting for a +OPK. Feeling quite chilled out and energetic today!

Your a chatty bunch tonight!

loulou good on you for battle through the flu! Lets hope it was worth your OH "sticking it in!" :rofl: i know how you feel about if you get AF this month you won't know what you've done wrong.

leelee and flumpy i hope your keeping up with the BDing :happydance:

Wow flumpy being a wedding planner must be such a great job! We are viewing Leeds Castle in kent on sat and will hopefully be booking it :happydance: Weddings and babies both at the same time :muaha: i'm going to be mad by the end of all this!

Welcome back jeanette! Good to see you again. I am a few days behind you at 3 dpo and i'm struggling with the wait already :dohh:

daisymomma any new symptoms yet? How are your wedding plans now?

As for me i have horrible tummy pains with so much gas..... not very nice i know but hey who else can i tell except for you girls! :blush: I can't remember the last time my belly as felt like this just with gas, its horrid (no bad smells fortunately :rofl:))

Hi Hayley,

Nice little temp rise for you this morning, and completely different to last month too where there was a dip!

Hi girls,

Loulou - so sorry you hear you're smothered with a cold at the moment - I really admire your dedication to the cause though in battling through it!!:rofl:

Leelee - glad you're feeling a bit better today, after all you are finding out loads of information about your cycle that you wouldn't have known about if you were not charting, so this has to increase your chances of getting that :bfp: soon.

Hayley - Gassy tummy pains are a definite pregnancy symptom - I get this all the time now and I never got it when I wasn't pregnant. I know it's still a bit early for symptom spotting but still!!!

Want2beamom - Good luck for this cycle hun, did you get your test results back yet from the doc?

Jeannette - you're doing good- over half way through the 2ww already!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Was a big one for me with both of my pregnancies....so ladylike!! :)

Hi Ladies

Glad you're all still here - working hard at the :sex. Not too much symptom spotting going on which is good - chilling instead :)

As for me psychologist was really happy and says that she doesn't need to see me again although her door is open for me which I thought was really nice. She said I seem to be coping with life much better and I suppose I am. I finally got a scan date which is 24th April and if the dating is correct then CVS is 21st May. Both dates seem so far away so I'm just gonna chill and put my feet up cos I feel very very tired!

I have got to say that Maimee and Jeanette - you're charts look wonderful.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all the BFP's soon.

:dust:

Thank you for the words of encouragement Butterfly! I am so happy to hear that everything went so well for you with psychologist, and that you are feel happy and relaxed! You really deserve it!!! :hugs:

Mamie....did you test again today???

Yeh i tested again today....having said I'd wait til tomorrow....but I found a cheap TESCO one in my drawer I'd forgotten about an couldn't resist!

Anyway.... it showed a faint positive again :happydance:

I know with OPKs a faint positive is a negative, is that the same with HPTs? Or is a faint line considered positive??????

Mamie....did you test again today???

Yeh i tested again today....having said I'd wait til tomorrow....but I found a cheap TESCO one in my drawer I'd forgotten about an couldn't resist!

Anyway.... it showed a faint positive again :happydance:

I know with OPKs a faint positive is a negative, is that the same with HPTs? Or is a faint line considered positive??????

Wow Mamie, a positive is a positive on a HPT. Well done!! You got your :bfp:

Hi Ladies

Glad you're all still here - working hard at the :sex. Not too much symptom spotting going on which is good - chilling instead :)

As for me psychologist was really happy and says that she doesn't need to see me again although her door is open for me which I thought was really nice. She said I seem to be coping with life much better and I suppose I am. I finally got a scan date which is 24th April and if the dating is correct then CVS is 21st May. Both dates seem so far away so I'm just gonna chill and put my feet up cos I feel very very tired!

I have got to say that Maimee and Jeanette - you're charts look wonderful.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all the BFP's soon.

:dust:

Hi Butterfly,

That is great news that you don't need to go to your psychologist anymore, a real positive step!

I know the scan dates seem very far away but try to rest up as much as possible. The time will fly around and they will be here before you know it. It is the 3rd April already so just 3 weeks for the first scan.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->