So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi Carrie!

I hope its not your body playing tricks on you - but i do know exactly how you feel. Its amazing when you want something that you convince yourself its true. I'm only 2dpo today so still have a way to go so i'm not quite at SS stage yet.

Cramps are a good sign - especially as you are only 7dpo, its a bit early for AF cramps yet.

Keep us all updated with how it goes - we love a good BFP story!!!!

xxx

Im feeling very tired and VERY sick...

but am trying to enjoy it at the same time, i can't wait to see my baby looking like well 'a baby' lol!

Poor you hun! Enjoy it though as the next few months will fly by :hugs:

Hey ladies
Think i ov'd on monday so im now 2dpo!! so im joining you girls hayley2 leelee and mrsN in the 2ww gang!!
Im moving jobs next week im actually stepping down from Store manager to Assistant SM and going to work in a store i love and started my career in so the stress levels have gone right down for me hopefully might help in the baby making process!!
im excited cant believe its the 2ww already!!
and lou and polaris im with hayley cant believe its 9weeks already!! its so great!!

Daisymomma we are at the same stage! 2 dpo! How ya feeling?

thats so exciting hayley!!!
im ok dont have any sypmtoms really its to soon i suppose how about you??
although i do feel really excited and happy this month, think that has alot to do with the job change!!
xoxoxo

Hi leelee it sounds like you really enjoy your job! Wish i could say the same about mine (i work for a bank - worst job in the world at the moment!), hows your opks going hun?

Butterfly, lou, polaris and leelee thanks for your opinions on my FF chart! I reckon it was either mon or tue. My temp went up really high this morning (i've now fiddled with my chart and got it to put mon as O day) so i suppose i am in the TWW now :happydance: Can't say i'm feeling it this month - but theres no reason not too, i think we stopped BDing to early last cycle but this one we have DTD everyday since sat so if i don't get pg this month then i don't know what we are doing wrong :rofl:

Obvisously i'm only 2dpo but no symptoms as of yet.......

Can't believe lou and polaris are 9 weeks - were has the time gone!!!

Hope all the pg ladies are feeling ok xxx

Hiya Hayley,

Yeah, I do like my job. It is interesting and productive.

Did another OPK today (but only a while ago) and it was negative. Really really faint line. I am wondering now if I missed my surge. My temp keeps going up so I wonder did I O on CD9 or CD10? My CM is more watery/creamy now.

Could someone look at my temps and give their opinion? I will continue to BD every other day til O is confirmed, just in case.

Daisymomma i'm glad your feeling so positive about your job change - could be just what you need to get your bfp! No symptoms for me yet either. To early to tell. I will be waiting to see if i get an implantation dip!

leelee i don't think you have yet hun. I don't think you would have missed your surge yet, also your temp was quite rocky from when you started temping last cycle, also you recorded watery cm on CD11 last month and now you have it this month as well. Also after FF put your O in last month you can see a clear definition in your pre and post O temps, you haven't got that yet. Keep BDing!!!

Daisymomma i'm glad your feeling so positive about your job change - could be just what you need to get your bfp! No symptoms for me yet either. To early to tell. I will be waiting to see if i get an implantation dip!

leelee i don't think you have yet hun. I don't think you would have missed your surge yet, also your temp was quite rocky from when you started temping last cycle, also you recorded watery cm on CD11 last month and now you have it this month as well. Also after FF put your O in last month you can see a clear definition in your pre and post O temps, you haven't got that yet. Keep BDing!!!

Thanks Hayley,

You have had a really thorough look at my chart. Your right, there is no hige difference in temp shift like last month so I will keep BD'ing. Am so tired tonight though but feel like I should cos I didn't last night.

Daisymomma - the job change sounds very positive.

How is everyone else?

carrie, hayley and daisymomma I have got my fingers crossed for you - I think I have just entered my most fertile time am due to ov on saturday so am BD'ing like a mad man! (not more than once a day mind! i dont want a weak specimen!!)

lee-lee hope you get you +opk soon!! followed very shortly by a fab BFP!!!

Thanks flumpy
have lots of fun :sex: and ill keep my fingers crossed for you hope you get some speedy sperm!!!

I know how you feel leelee about being too tired to BD. Its very tiring to have to DTD every other night. I don't want to say don't BD and it wont matter - because you just never know when that egg it gonna be there. Maybe just a quickie.....

Thanks flumpy - go get that egg!!!

iv just worked out my dates and according to my usual cycle length (34 days)i will be testing on the 8th which is next thursday is that too soon do you think?? also is it safe to still :sex: now even tho i think im done oving???

I thought you were only 2 dpo? If you are you will only be 9dpo next thusday which could be too early to get a accurate result.

You should be fine to BD now. I just wouldn't go mad..... swinging from the lights!! lol

Hi everyone.

Daisymomma - good to see you, the change in job sounds like a really positive move for you, less stress is definitely good, a better work-life balance!! Hope the 2WW goes quickly for you and ends in a :bfp:.

Leelee, I had a good look at your chart and your coverline for last month was
96.8 and your temperatures haven't risen above that yet so I would keep on with the OPKs and try and BD every 2nd day - having said that we didn't manage to do it that often the month that I got my BFP so don't feel too bad if you don't feel up to it on a particular day.

Flumpy - you sound like you are on a mission this month, keep up the good work!

Yes I can't believe that I am already 9 weeks! Time is going by quickly!

Hi everyone, not been on here for a while and it's taken me about 20mins to catch up with everything!!! Loving the banter - what better way to get through the 2WW! :rofl:

Well i'm a bit confused now - I'm 15DPO according to FF and FF expected AF today...but no show - no cramping as normal, no spotting...nothing! I caved in on Mon and did a HPT and got a :bfn:, so now I don't know if I am or if I am not! Would appreciate if you could have a look at my chart and see what you think? It was only my first month temping and using OPKs to maybe FF didn't get my O date right? Also, I found on the OPKs I kept getting faint positives, even after FF thought I'd O'd.... it's all very confusing and has baffled me totally! Have been busy at work so it's taken my mind of the 2WW, but now i'm left in limbo again....

Any advice girls? :hug:

Hi everyone, not been on here for a while and it's taken me about 20mins to catch up with everything!!! Loving the banter - what better way to get through the 2WW! :rofl:

Well i'm a bit confused now - I'm 15DPO according to FF and FF expected AF today...but no show - no cramping as normal, no spotting...nothing! I caved in on Mon and did a HPT and got a :bfn:, so now I don't know if I am or if I am not! Would appreciate if you could have a look at my chart and see what you think? It was only my first month temping and using OPKs to maybe FF didn't get my O date right? Also, I found on the OPKs I kept getting faint positives, even after FF thought I'd O'd.... it's all very confusing and has baffled me totally! Have been busy at work so it's taken my mind of the 2WW, but now i'm left in limbo again....

Any advice girls? :hug:

Hi Mamie,
Your chart looks good hun, I hope it's a BFP brewing! I think you should test again tomorrow. I've never used OPKs but I think the test line has to be as strong or stronger than the control line for it to count as a positive unlike HPTs, so a faint positive would actually count as a negative. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be on to confirm this soon!!

Hi mamie, good to see you again!

Had a look at your chart and you have def O'd, i agree with FF on that one. With regards to your pos opks - do you mean that they have 2 lines showing but the test line is faint and the control dark? If so that means they are negative. They are only pos if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line.

Your chart looks great! (even a possible implantation dip in 7dpo) Strange no AF or pos HPT though?! Whats your temp like for this morning? Do you now how long your luteal phase is normally?

You could be one of those ladies that takes a while to get hcg in your urine, maybe test again in afew days if no AF hunni.xxx

Bit annoyed at my chart this morning it is following the exact same pattern as last month after O. I guess that means it hasn't worked. Why can't the TWW be over already???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->