So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi Leelee.

Thanks for asking. It's all politics I'm afraid. The midwife wasn't able to ring and get me a scan date as the genetics department have sent a referral letter already. So basically I have to wait for a letter to come to confirm when the scan will be. The midwife was nice though just took some blood and I had to pee in a pot (which I wasn't expecting and went before my appointment so I struggled!).

With regards to ovulating Leelee - I got EWCM and temp changes and still never got a positive OPK. So just record it all on FF and keep up the :sex:!

Butterfly thats a shame that you didn't get a definate date for your scan but it seemd that your midwife is nice. Its positive that the genetics letter has already gone off - can you ring the genetics department and try to hurry it along a bit? Hope your feeling well xxx

loulou and flumpy i'm glad your both feeling positive this month!

leelee just go with your body - if you keep Bding every other day then you can't go wrong any way whether you O now or later xxx

Feeling a bit confused today with FF and my O date. I only started temping again on Friday morning and added in a couple of "fake"temps before that to try and give me a accurate result - however when i put in todays temp it put me at 3 dpo??!! Is it possible to have O'd on the first day of my surge?

I must admit my temp for sat morn was very low - and you can get a low temp reading on O day as the hormones start to surge.

Also i've been carrying on with my opks waiting for them to go back to neg with just one line - last month within 36 hours of first pos they were back to just one line - however this month although they aren't still quite pos they are very almost pos which is a bit weird for me, normally a neg opk for me is one control line and a ghost test line.

Here is how they have been

Sat afternoon/night - very pos
sun all day - very pos
mon all day - very pos
tue so far - neg but still very nearly pos

When do you girls reckon i o'd? (i had loads of O pain on mon)

I think if since Monday the positiveness (if thats a word) of the opk has dropped then I think maybe the Monday was the day!! Its exciting that you can see something happening! I thought i was due to Ov tomorrow but just checked now and its today!! i dont know where my days are im all over the place!! im just gonna get a nice bath then BD some more!

Butterfly thats a shame that you didn't get a definate date for your scan but it seemd that your midwife is nice. Its positive that the genetics letter has already gone off - can you ring the genetics department and try to hurry it along a bit? Hope your feeling well xxx

loulou and flumpy i'm glad your both feeling positive this month!

leelee just go with your body - if you keep Bding every other day then you can't go wrong any way whether you O now or later xxx

Feeling a bit confused today with FF and my O date. I only started temping again on Friday morning and added in a couple of "fake"temps before that to try and give me a accurate result - however when i put in todays temp it put me at 3 dpo??!! Is it possible to have O'd on the first day of my surge?

I must admit my temp for sat morn was very low - and you can get a low temp reading on O day as the hormones start to surge.

Also i've been carrying on with my opks waiting for them to go back to neg with just one line - last month within 36 hours of first pos they were back to just one line - however this month although they aren't still quite pos they are very almost pos which is a bit weird for me, normally a neg opk for me is one control line and a ghost test line.

sun all day - very pos
mon all day - very pos

Hi Hayley,

It is hard to say when you O'd but I think you defo did either Sat or Mon. It all depends on your next few temps. FF might change your O dates yet. It's exciting. You are in the 2WW!

Butterfly,

Glad your Midwife was nice and it is great that the letter has been sent off already. They seem to be on the ball. Are you having many symptoms or are you one of the lucky ones that doesn't get ms or tiredness?

Thanks for popping in Mrs C. How are you?

I think if since Monday the positiveness (if thats a word) of the opk has dropped then I think maybe the Monday was the day!! Its exciting that you can see something happening! I thought i was due to Ov tomorrow but just checked now and its today!! i dont know where my days are im all over the place!! im just gonna get a nice bath then BD some more!

You are on top form this month Loulou. I don't see the egg escaping you! Think I might have a bath myself. Am glad I am away with work. Too tired to BD tonight and would probably feel like I should cos I have EWCM.

Will get back on to it tomorrow! Am enjoying the temping. I like to feel I am in some way in control.

loulou glad you are really feeling positive - thats half the battle! Think those sperm all the way to the egg.

leelee get some rest tonight then get back at it tomorrow!! What is it you do to go away with work often?

i'm soooooo tired today, i feel like i have PMT - feel really snappy :muaha:

I havent temped this cycle, it got a bit too ahrd for me keeping track gettin up and doing it right then id worry and watch my chart like mad all day!

Im all chilled after my bath, im paranoid they'll make my lil stored spermies float away though haha!

I havent temped this cycle, it got a bit too ahrd for me keeping track gettin up and doing it right then id worry and watch my chart like mad all day!

Im all chilled after my bath, im paranoid they'll make my lil stored spermies float away though haha!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your exactly the same as me!!! I have weird thoughts like that as well!! I'm sure i over think things. All day i've been talking to my tubes and making sure the little spermies know exactly what their job is. :rofl:

I was getting really obsessed with temping too - although i have started again since friday but will be stopping in a few days to wait it out!

hey girls, sorry for the absence, work is crazy busy and I haven't had much chance to get on!
Anyway, we are now onto cycle 3 and I've just started temping properly and also using OPKs - I'm liking the in control feeling lol! but wishing the days away and got everything crossed that I will actually be oving.
hope everyone is okay :hug:

loulou glad you are really feeling positive - thats half the battle! Think those sperm all the way to the egg.

leelee get some rest tonight then get back at it tomorrow!! What is it you do to go away with work often?

i'm soooooo tired today, i feel like i have PMT - feel really snappy :muaha:

I work with people with support needs but am in the project management side rather than the hands on side. I miss the practicality of being hands on but did that for about 10 years so it is good to have a break and manage a project!

Are you excited to be in the 2WW?

hey girls, sorry for the absence, work is crazy busy and I haven't had much chance to get on!
Anyway, we are now onto cycle 3 and I've just started temping properly and also using OPKs - I'm liking the in control feeling lol! but wishing the days away and got everything crossed that I will actually be oving.
hope everyone is okay :hug:

Hi Mrs N,

Nice to see you back again. I enjoy temping as well! You are a couple of days ahead of me in your cycle so maybe we will be in the 2WW together. Hope work calms down for you soon

:hugs:

ooh yes, it'll be good to have a tww buddy! :)
especially as hopefully I'll have more of a clue whats going on this cycle!

sun all day - very pos
mon all day - very pos

Hi Hayley,
I would say definitely Monday - I've had a look at your chart and that looks most likely to me from temperatures too. Yay - so happy that you O'd and don't have to resort to the Provera - really hope this is your month!!

Oh i have everything crossed for you, i agree with Polaris monday is looking very good!

so your 2dpo? ohh not long till testing woohoo!!

:dust:

Hi leelee it sounds like you really enjoy your job! Wish i could say the same about mine (i work for a bank - worst job in the world at the moment!), hows your opks going hun?

Butterfly, lou, polaris and leelee thanks for your opinions on my FF chart! I reckon it was either mon or tue. My temp went up really high this morning (i've now fiddled with my chart and got it to put mon as O day) so i suppose i am in the TWW now :happydance: Can't say i'm feeling it this month - but theres no reason not too, i think we stopped BDing to early last cycle but this one we have DTD everyday since sat so if i don't get pg this month then i don't know what we are doing wrong :rofl:

Obvisously i'm only 2dpo but no symptoms as of yet.......

Can't believe lou and polaris are 9 weeks - were has the time gone!!!

Hope all the pg ladies are feeling ok xxx

I know Hayley the time has started going fast now!

i got my 12 week scan appointment through this morning for the 22nd!

Oh wow! 12 weeks already. Blimey and i'm not even not my next cycle yet lol! The next scan your bubba will look soooo real. How are you feeling?

Im feeling very tired and VERY sick...

but am trying to enjoy it at the same time, i can't wait to see my baby looking like well 'a baby' lol!

I am in my TWW now as well. It sucks. I have until Tuesday. I'd been having symptoms pretty much daily since Saturday, and today I've had nothing apart from a few cramps here and there. So now I don't know. I think next month I'm going to have to get my house in order and stop mythering about symptoms that are probably naff all to do with being pregnant and everything to do with being anxious/excited/wanting something so much my body actually tells me it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->